19-12-10, 06:03 PM
just seen there faces on tv and realised how much i hate the ****ers lol

wizzy
19-12-10, 06:07 PM
just seen there faces on tv and realised how much i hate the ****ers lol

second that :thumb:

robertdevlin69
19-12-10, 06:09 PM
there little dickheads,i reckon there the only two of their kind,ive never come across such retards in dublin,i want to hit them with a bat

Connor
19-12-10, 06:12 PM
They will soon sizzle down to nothing soon enough

Spudly
19-12-10, 06:17 PM
Thankfully until it was pointed out who they were, i only knew them as the annoying tossers who do the nintendo adverts!

I think a new adendum to the rules is needed, anyone who posts about shatfactor or any of the contained wannabe's, will be liable to a years ban!

I will more than happily enforce this rule:d

saloonwoody
19-12-10, 06:19 PM
Thankfully until it was pointed out who they were, i only knew them as the annoying tossers who do the nintendo adverts!

I think a new adendum to the rules is needed, anyone who posts about shatfactor or any of the contained wannabe's, will be liable to a years ban!

oh fook..

off to hide lol

Danny mul
19-12-10, 06:30 PM
Disgusts me when I see kids like that making mad money for embarrassing themselves on TV

Tanya.
19-12-10, 06:50 PM
Their Nintendo adverts do my head in! Although I find it quite funny that thanks to their dodgy American accent they're trying to pull off...their natural Irish accent sounds fake too lol

Jack
19-12-10, 06:57 PM
People will get bored of them soon enough. They can only make a career out of being annoying for so long.

Exception to the rule, Chuckle Brothers.

saloonwoody
19-12-10, 07:07 PM
to me.......to you lol

dj_wudgey
19-12-10, 08:37 PM

i agree spud!! shat factor sucks balls!! and yea it would be awesome to douse them in petrol and flick a match on them!! rid the world off two off the biggest morons going!!!

mk1nova_rich
19-12-10, 08:42 PM
whos the bigger morons though Wudgey...them for making quite a lot of money and popularity, or the thick cnuts who support them by watching all their ****ty TV programmes and voting weekly to keep them in etc? If the nation wasn't full of idiots whose lives are an unlhealthy obsession of celebrities, soaps, fame and all the other bollocks that goes with it then arseholes like these wouldn't exist :d

Andy
19-12-10, 08:46 PM
whos the bigger morons though Wudgey...them for making quite a lot of money and popularity, or the thick cnuts who support them by watching all their ****ty TV programmes and voting weekly to keep them in etc? If the nation wasn't full of idiots whose lives are an unlhealthy obsession of celebrities, soaps, fame and all the other bollocks that goes with it then arseholes like these wouldn't exist :d
EGGGGSACTLY:thumb: :thumb:
While fukktards tune in to these licence thieves,they will keep showing them

Rob
19-12-10, 08:48 PM
and i was hoping to get there album for xmas lol

Andy
19-12-10, 08:49 PM
and i was hoping to get there album for xmas lol
Please tell me to use as a ninja star to throw at bagheads or similar??

dj_wudgey
19-12-10, 08:50 PM

yea i supose your right matey!! i just wish they would f*ck off and die though lol