PDA

View Full Version : What the?? Help meee..

auzzy-b
18-12-10, 01:40 PM
My c20xe has been running fine and out if no were this morning it started to jerk, the revs were bouncing up & down and the exhaust was popping and banging! Was pretty cool but clearly something wrong haha just finished work came home and it did it again? After blasting the revs it goes back to normal...:confused: Uh

General Baxter
18-12-10, 01:50 PM
its a 20xe, you need to redline it everywhere!

have you even looked at the car? tried to diag it before comming on here to bitch about it ?

Andy
18-12-10, 01:56 PM
ICV shagged?

auzzy-b
18-12-10, 02:33 PM
its a 20xe, you need to redline it everywhere!

have you even looked at the car? tried to diag it before comming on here to bitch about it ?
Errrr this is the mechanical section so I figured I'd ask the question since mechanically I have a problem! Did you not realise that before you decided to bitch about me bitching lol
yes I have, my guess it is most probably a sensor. Thou which one I'm not sure, I have replaced most of them already.. Hoped someone on here who mite of had a similar problem could make it easier for me.

auzzy-b
18-12-10, 02:34 PM
ICV shagged?
That's my top guess! Just taken it off to give it a rite good cleaning out:)

Spudly
18-12-10, 03:09 PM
My old one used to choke up and run poo if you drove it about normally and it didnt like it, take it for a damn good thrashing and it was fine again, try this lol