PDA

View Full Version : creame calibra carpet?

novadose2009
14-12-10, 07:07 PM
just looked at new vauxhall mag and featured in there was a cav and calibra turbo and i noticed that the calibra had a creame carpet, was that a standard thing? as im to poor and young to ever own a calibra lol

also if this is a standard calibra carpet does anyone think i could persuade it to fit in the nova? if i could get hold of 1?

Spudly
14-12-10, 07:09 PM
Wouldnt think a calibra carpet would fit anf why on earth would you actually want to own a calibra, theyre gash:p

novadose2009
14-12-10, 07:14 PM
Wouldnt think a calibra carpet would fit anf why on earth would you actually want to own a calibra, theyre gash:p

c20let, 4x4, leather interior 3 good reasons dont have to be in a calibra just good things from the calibra

Spudly
14-12-10, 07:16 PM
c20let, 4x4, leather interior 3 good reasons dont have to be in a calibra just good things from the calibra

No theyre reasons to want a cav turbo, calibras look poo and just are, theyre a poor attempt at a cavalier coupe lol

Mazz
14-12-10, 07:17 PM
maars bar

would i be going into a 2wd cav? iirc in the 4wd cally's/cav's there's a lump/hump in the passenger footwell for the TXB, so i'd have thought it wouldn't fit too well in a 2wd...

novadose2009
14-12-10, 07:19 PM
maars bar

would i be going into a 2wd cav? iirc in the 4wd cally's/cav's there's a lump/hump in the passenger footwell for the TXB, so i'd have thought it wouldn't fit too well in a 2wd...

ah well just an idea

Spudly
14-12-10, 07:21 PM
maars bar

This is correct to a degree, i forget what the bulge is actually for but the TXB sits bang on in the transmission tunnel which is the middle of the car, iirc the bulge is for the exhaust:thumb:

Although he is meaning to put a mars bar carpet into a nova, but also stated that he wanted a calibra:eek: