PDA

View Full Version : Paisley Freight

mk1nova_rich
14-12-10, 09:10 AM
Has anyone used them recently? I made an online booking on Thursday evening for an item to be collected from me yesterday. I was in all day so know that nobody came to collect so have tried ringing them twice this morning to see what the problem is but no answer :confused:

Any advice?

16xe_chris
14-12-10, 11:26 AM
Has anyone used them recently? I made an online booking on Thursday evening for an item to be collected from me yesterday. I was in all day so know that nobody came to collect so have tried ringing them twice this morning to see what the problem is but no answer :confused:

Any advice?

I've used them quite a few times and they have never failed to arrive, i've also booked them to collect some bits from me on thursday.:confused:

mk1nova_rich
14-12-10, 11:33 AM
sent an email and tried ringing again but still no response :(

16xe_chris
14-12-10, 11:39 AM
sent an email and tried ringing again but still no response :(

Bugger, well i'll also be in the same boat as you on thursday :confused:

16v Nova Kev
14-12-10, 11:41 AM
they were supposed to pick up a parcel for me last week and it never happened. now i cant get thru on the phone been trying for 2 days

mk1nova_rich
14-12-10, 11:45 AM
they were supposed to pick up a parcel for me last week and it never happened. now i cant get thru on the phone been trying for 2 days

i have tried both their landline and mobile numbers several times and both are coming up as "number busy" :mad:

16v Nova Kev
14-12-10, 11:50 AM
yup i might need to put in a paypal claim soon me thinks.

mk1nova_rich
14-12-10, 11:53 AM
if they are having problems, why do they keep accepting bookings without at least a warning on their website, set of :tosser: not only do I have to try and reclaim £25 delivery fee but then got to try and arrange another courier who will deliver a Nova tailgate for similar price

16v Nova Kev
14-12-10, 11:58 AM
if they are having problems, why do they keep accepting bookings without at least a warning on their website, set of :tosser: not only do I have to try and reclaim £25 delivery fee but then got to try and arrange another courier who will deliver a Nova tailgate for similar price

they just replied to my email. with a tnt tracking number and looks like its been picked up(all be it a week late):roll:

Jack
14-12-10, 12:03 PM
A large number of couriers are still backlogged due to the adverse weather

Unlike Citylink who just can't be bothered to make deliveries whatever the weather lol

mk1nova_rich
14-12-10, 12:03 PM
I've just filed a dispute. Their customer service is atrocious, I won't be using them again in a hurry :mad:

mk1nova_rich
14-12-10, 12:05 PM
A large number of couriers are still backlogged due to the adverse weather

Unlike Citylink who just can't be bothered to make deliveries whatever the weather lol

Which is fair enough, but they know this when you make the booking so you would expect at least a note somewhere on the website "please expect delays" or "we are unable to arrange collection on that date...." etc

Instead of just ignoring attempts to contact them to resolve the problem, which gets customers backs up

Edd
14-12-10, 12:28 PM
There normally very good Rich, keep on to them IMO

They'll get back to you I'm sure

mk1nova_rich
14-12-10, 12:35 PM
There normally very good Rich, keep on to them IMO

They'll get back to you I'm sure

I will do mate. I'll let you know as soon as I find owt out like :thumb:

Jack
14-12-10, 01:16 PM
Oh aye Rich, I wasn't offering an excuse for them. A little customer service goes a long way!

mk1nova_rich
14-12-10, 01:22 PM
Oh aye Rich, I wasn't offering an excuse for them. A little customer service goes a long way!

I just received an email response from the one I sent this morning, which seemed very unprofessional:

"the booking number you gave us is wrong, david"

I triple checked the ****er when I typed it in and included the tracking link so its 100% correct. Not very helpful of them, instead of telling me what the problem was so now I feel like I'm not going to get anywhere with them :mad:

16xe_chris
14-12-10, 05:55 PM
They have just returned my money to my paypal account, they gave a brief description saying something about not co operating with the collection point or some dribble :confused:

Hope you get your money back rich