PDA

View Full Version : utd vs arsenal tonight!

reevie1987
13-12-10, 06:48 PM
come on utd im going to cry if they loose my boss has gone to trafford to watch the game im well jellious hope you guys are all with me :)

Pistol Pete
13-12-10, 06:50 PM
hope you guys are all with me :)

No. Sorry. :)

L14MNP
13-12-10, 06:54 PM
I'd prefer to see Man U win it, but just hoping for a decent game TBH.

Why's your boss gone? It's fcuking miles away lol glory hunter! :d

reevie1987
13-12-10, 07:03 PM
I'd prefer to see Man U win it, but just hoping for a decent game TBH.

Why's your boss gone? It's fcuking miles away lol glory hunter! :d

good lad:thumb: he always goes he loves it got a season ticket he took me to go see the blackburn game when they beat them 7-1 that was a awesum game

L14MNP
13-12-10, 07:08 PM
Fair play. I've always liked Man U. Seen them play some awesome awesome stuff over the years. Plus Fergie likes SAFC. Our clubs have always got on well which is a bonus. lol

brucer
13-12-10, 07:27 PM
should be a good match, my brothers gone up to watch. 7 rows up on the south stand. lucky bugger

Joe Richardson
13-12-10, 09:08 PM
I hate the manure with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!

January 3rd remember the date
we beat the team that we ****ing hate
we knocked the scum out of the fa cup
were super leeds and were going up .

L14MNP
13-12-10, 09:10 PM
lol Joe. Still consider Man U your rivals?

That cup win was more like a curse as Graysons boys eventually limped over the line!

Nobby
13-12-10, 09:11 PM
1-0 boys . . . UTD to win!

Edd
13-12-10, 09:15 PM
Scum U will win

Best game was Saturday night when the Toon beat the Scouse 3-1, Carroll with a craker at the end won me a tenner :d

Joe Richardson
13-12-10, 09:15 PM
lol Joe. Still consider Man U your rivals?

That cup win was more like a curse as Graysons boys eventually limped over the line!

mate the war of the roses will always be our rivalry !!!!!

leeds has always had history with them nonces on and off the pitch !!!!

L14MNP
13-12-10, 09:19 PM
Badly worded, sorry mate. I mean I know they are local etc, but since dropping out of the PL some old rivalries will have been renewed that Leeds once considered beneath them?

Edd, that was a canny goal Auntie Carroll scored. Can't take anything away from a strike like that. It's funny as fcuk that dirty Joey Barton has been collared by the F.A again though. A team with only two decent players, and one just cannot behave!

In Ashley/Pardew we trust. ;)

Joe Richardson
13-12-10, 09:21 PM
Badly worded, sorry mate. I mean I know they are local etc, but since dropping out of the PL some old rivalries will have been renewed that Leeds once considered beneath them?

Edd, that was a canny goal Auntie Carroll scored. Can't take anything away from a strike like that. It's funny as fcuk that dirty Joey Barton has been collared by the F.A again though. A team with only two decent players, and one just cannot behave!

In Ashley/Pardew we trust. ;)

I know what you meant mate;)

when we get back to the promised land,then it will all be back !!!!!
the premiership aint the same without leeds !!!!

L14MNP
13-12-10, 09:22 PM
As much as I hate dirty dirty Leeds it's been great to see a big historic club come back from the brink.

I want the Owls to also!

Joe Richardson
13-12-10, 09:24 PM
As much as I hate dirty dirty Leeds it's been great to see a big historic club come back from the brink.

I want the Owls to also!

It was that **** peter ridsdale that ****ed us :mad:

we will be back before long ;)

Edd
13-12-10, 09:25 PM
Barton FTW :d another 3 game ban no doubt :roll:

Nova_Tek
13-12-10, 09:26 PM
Wish I had Sky Sports now :( Watching it on the laptop with poor video quality isn't fun.

Just hope United can keep the lead.

L14MNP
13-12-10, 09:30 PM
Hopefully Edd. Bottom 3 by the end of the month. lol

You watching from myp2p Tek? I've had to change streams 3 times. lol

L14MNP
13-12-10, 09:32 PM
It was that **** peter ridsdale that ****ed us :mad:

we will be back before long ;)

:thumb: I can relate to it, but for SNQ and Drumaville we could have gone the same way. Look at Man City now. Shows what's possible! That p/o against Gillingham was epic btw. lol

L14MNP
13-12-10, 09:33 PM
Wayne Ballooney! lol

sparkie1401
13-12-10, 09:44 PM
arsenal fail , makes me sad

netball , ftw

Nova_Tek
13-12-10, 09:56 PM
Hopefully Edd. Bottom 3 by the end of the month. lol

You watching from myp2p Tek? I've had to change streams 3 times. lol

Yeah think that's what I'm using lol

Pete
13-12-10, 10:00 PM
What was the score?
+ who was goal scorers?

EDIT: went and had a look and stopped being lazy, utd 1 - 0 Arsenal
get in Park :)

TeddyThom
13-12-10, 10:49 PM
I know what you meant mate;)

when we get back to the promised land,then it will all be back !!!!!
the premiership aint the same without leeds !!!!

Nope. It's much better :thumb:

lol and yes I am a Manchester United fan, have been for nearly 20 years now. Never followed another team. And never will follow another team.

dj_wudgey
13-12-10, 11:39 PM
****ing gutted the scum won wanted a draw would have been better for city!! we are city super city we are city from main road....

Edd
14-12-10, 05:24 AM
^^ I thought it was city from the middle east lol

L33 LEG
14-12-10, 12:01 PM
Fair play. I've always liked Man U. Seen them play some awesome awesome stuff over the years. Plus Fergie likes SAFC. Our clubs have always got on well which is a bonus. lol

:cool: I also don't mind sunderland, and i agree with you about Leeds. Would love them to come back into the premier league.

As for arsenal, they really do always play poor against us. The league is turning out to be an amazing one with everyone still so close. United have got a huge advantage at the moment and if we can get points against chelsea at the weekend i will be very happy! Handy knowing that our game in hand is against blackpool aswell :thumb:

Also good to see chelsea playing some good football in the last 2 months :d