PDA

View Full Version : Who's seen Skyline?

L14MNP
12-12-10, 07:01 PM
FFS I knew it would be crap but it plunges new depths of lowness IMO!

Another download I want my money back on! lol

GaVlAr
12-12-10, 07:03 PM
yeah i went cinema to see it and walked out half way, what a pile of S**T lol

Spudly
12-12-10, 07:05 PM
My mate used to import cars and has had a GT-R35 before now, i saw that a few times:d

L14MNP
lol! I've only ever walked out on two films. Blues Bros 2000 and Ghosts of Mars!

Adam
Worst film i have EVER seen.

L14MNP
12-12-10, 07:06 PM
My mate used to import cars and has had a GT-R35 before now, i saw that a few times:d

That's not a Skyline. :d

It really is one of the worst films ever! I think 'Runaway car' starring Judge Reinhold still takes the crown for me though! lol

GaVlAr
12-12-10, 07:09 PM
^^^ tell me about it i was well up for seeing a good film that night it was either skyline or harry barry potter lol

Spudly
12-12-10, 07:09 PM
Ive been in an R34 V-spec once aswell, now thats gotta be a skyline or am i missing something?

(i vaguely remember something about the new 35 not being a skyline so i wont argue on that but if you could clarify lol)

GaVlAr
12-12-10, 07:10 PM
Ive been in an R34 V-spec once aswell, now thats gotta be a skyline or am i missing something?

(i vaguely remember something about the new 35 not being a skyline so i wont argue on that but if you could clarify lol)

skyline they film lol

bless you spud ;)

L14MNP
12-12-10, 07:11 PM

They binned the name Skyline after the 34. The 35 is known as a GT-R. :thumb:

V spec R34 :eek: :d Jap stuff is crap though(!)

Spudly
12-12-10, 07:14 PM
They binned the name Skyline after the 34. The 35 is known as a GT-R. :thumb:

V spec R34 :eek: :d Jap stuff is crap though(!)

That was it, i got the spacings correct on the name then as i knew its a GT-R35 and not a GTR like the 34 lol

Was a good few years back and iirc it was about a year old and had the national lottery spent on it, my mate went to view his vec supertourer (which felt like it had a warp core under the bonnet not a v6) and the guy was like fook it youve all been drooling over the skyline, ill take you out in that too, has to be without doubt the fastest car ive ever been in, couldnt take my head off the headrest while accelerating, properly quick and ive been in a few fast motors now too:thumb:

L14MNP
12-12-10, 07:17 PM
Sounds great mate. What a decent guy! I'm sure every time the GT-R badge has been used throughout history it always has the hyphon mind if that's what you mean? Splitting hairs though. lol

My mates R33 GT-R with a few Nismo bits lifts your feet off the floor. Great stuff!

Spudly
12-12-10, 07:21 PM
Sounds great mate. What a decent guy! I'm sure every time the GT-R badge has been used throughout history it always has the hyphon mind if that's what you mean? Splitting hairs though. lol

My mates R33 GT-R with a few Nismo bits lifts your feet off the floor. Great stuff!

He was a mate of the guy wanting to buy the vec (didnt buy it mind) so he didnt mind taking us for a squirt, 51 plate i think it was, the guy was one of these 'own my own business and am loaded, yet still manage to be a down-to-earth guy' types so was properly cool as anything:thumb:

Err im not overly up on jap stuff but i thought it was GTR was the model/turbo spec and they changed it to GT-R on the new one but i dunno so wont argue (might get accused of bitching lmfao) lol

L14MNP
12-12-10, 07:23 PM
Don't argue or one of us will have to challenge the other to a fight. lol

Sounds like that guy was rich and tasteful enough to turn you mate. Easy. lol

Spudly
12-12-10, 07:27 PM
Dont start or ill email you a gif of someone getting bashed over the head with a sunflower, take that as a warning:p

Oh aye he really turned my head, inside out with how fast his car was....

What did you think i was going to say lol

Lee
12-12-10, 07:42 PM
Is the film really that bad? i was looking forward to it as well :(

L14MNP
12-12-10, 07:49 PM
A complete fcuk load of ass mate! Save the excitement for Tron the legacy. :)

Adam
12-12-10, 07:49 PM
Is the film really that bad? i was looking forward to it as well :(
Its not bad, its horrific.

It looks good in the trailor, but the trailor is the best 3 bits in the hour and half film. lol

If you want see a film with no proper story, no proper ending, leaving you thinking "wtf", and with unknown "stars"
Go see it lol