PDA

View Full Version : FYI - senditnow.com

Mike
11-12-10, 05:58 PM
Anyone wishing to get anything delivered into Scotland/Highlands using senditnow website, dont know if you aware but:

Suspension of service for Scottish postcodes
The prolonged nature and extreme severity of the weather conditions being experienced across the majority of Scotland are virtually unprecedented this early in the winter.
It is with deep regret that we have taken the unprecedented decision to not accept any parcels for delivery in our Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen depots until we are confident that we can guarantee delivery in time for Christmas.
The Scottish postcodes which you will not be able to despatch to until at least Monday 13th December can be found on our Service Update page at www.parcelforce.com (http://www.parcelforce.com/).
If you should try to despatch to one of these suspended postcodes you will encounter an error message stating "Collection/Delivery postcode is not a valid postcode" and you will not be able to proceed and print a label.
We are very sorry for this temporary inconvenience and trust that you will understand our need to do this.

dc1984
11-12-10, 06:01 PM
the roads are fine up here now aswell.

Cle
11-12-10, 06:05 PM
theres not alot of snow here now

vx kev
11-12-10, 06:12 PM
Roads are fine up here and have been most of the week but we've not had any Couriers delivering or picking up from us in 2 weeks now :tard:
It not like were up th North pole or anything.
UK mail are also refusing to deliver to Scotland!

bazil
11-12-10, 06:21 PM
i just got my new snowboarding boots from California yesterday, only took 6 days to get here LMFAO.

dc1984
11-12-10, 06:23 PM
i just got my new snowboarding boots from California yesterday, only took 6 days to get here LMFAO.

lol the lesson went well then?

bazil
11-12-10, 06:25 PM
aye as soon as i got back i bought new boots, DC shoes are shoite! other than that its a good laugh.