brownbear
10-12-10, 11:30 PM
wtf!!

Stuart
10-12-10, 11:45 PM
He was funny on mock the week.... and thats it

brownbear
11-12-10, 12:54 AM
I'm with you.... But I must admit i'm laughing my a55 off to Dylan Moran live!! lol

Benn
11-12-10, 09:45 AM
It's very hit and miss i found...

wwmnw
11-12-10, 09:46 AM
I laughed about 3 times.

Hoochie
11-12-10, 10:10 AM
I must be warped then...i think he's funny....but he does get a bit close to the bone and as much as i hate the self obsessed sl@g that is Katie Price, that joke about Harvey was disgusting.

wwmnw
11-12-10, 10:19 AM
I must be warped then...i think he's funny....but he does get a bit close to the bone and as much as i hate the self obsessed sl@g that is Katie Price, that joke about Harvey was disgusting.

My sense of humour is pretty warped/sick and I only found a couple of his jokes funny, as said, on Mock The Week he was pretty good but this stuff is ****, its all old jokes or the way he delivers them is ****e.

Benn
11-12-10, 10:55 AM
His live stuff is very good.

ChrisMk1
11-12-10, 10:16 PM
He is a strange bloke.
His book is very funny,read it while on holiday in Italy this year! but also very wierd in parts. Spent most of his day high as a kite on allsorts!

That would explain some of the sketches.

Chris

mowgli
11-12-10, 11:55 PM
i think he is a bit of a one trick pony... he appears to be very good at shocking people, but humour is way more than that...... if you keep shocking & offending people, it won't take long before the masses switch off......

Derick-Sport
12-12-10, 11:56 AM
+1 mowgli

he seems to have lost his way a little bit and is trying to live out this name hes got from what he previously did naturally

moffat
12-12-10, 02:05 PM
i found it funny..... must be the water up here lol

vx kev
12-12-10, 02:14 PM
He is one seriously f&%*$d up bloke, some of his stand up is good and hes funny as on Mock the week but this, this is just nonsense. Sooo far over the line he cant even see the line anymore :tard:

He actually did a gid up here in Dunfermline and started taking things a bit far as he does to the point where the Heckling got that bad he left the stage to a comment of " Well folks, you may think im **** but atleast i get to go home and get out of this sh&%hole but you, you already live here" lol

Andy
12-12-10, 02:38 PM
who are we on about here?

Lynsey
12-12-10, 03:11 PM
Frankie Boyle.

He's THE funniest guy around IMO. That joke about Harvey was the only thing I've ever disagreed with. I just finished his book 'My **** Life So Far' and I laughed most of the way through that too lol

Though I do have a soft spot for ginger bearded Scots! :p

Jack
12-12-10, 11:26 PM
i think he is a bit of a one trick pony... he appears to be very good at shocking people, but humour is way more than that...... if you keep shocking & offending people, it won't take long before the masses switch off......
^ this IMO.

Mock The Week works as he has only a portion (albeit large one) of the screen time, and his random humour is different to the others on there.

Outside of Mock The Week, errrrrmmm :tard: I saw a DVD of his live show and EVERY joke he told, bar two, I'd heard on MTW. I figured the two I'd not heard were simply from shows I'd missed lol

I also don't really care for how his stand up stuff doesn't seem to flow very well. Most other stand ups, even Jack Dee, can make a show into a good "story" where one joke flows well into the next one, but Frankie just stands there like a gimp telling one tale then jerking onto the next one.

Hoochie
13-12-10, 10:59 AM
Frankie Boyle.

Though I do have a soft spot for ginger bearded Scots! :p

You can have mine :d .........and if you're reading this Sturge....Mwah..:p

MK999
13-12-10, 11:05 AM
^ this IMO.

Agreed. Ahm Frankeh Boyall and yerll larf cos awm shawking. *laughter from his flock* His retorts to hecklers are totally unoriginal too, normally some variation of "Wall ay ****ed ye mum"... you can get that by standing in front of the group of youths at the corner shop and starting an argument lol

mowgli
13-12-10, 11:07 AM
he is basically a proclaimer with tourettes

moffat
13-12-10, 01:30 PM

i really shouldnt laugh as im scottish lol but lmao!!!!!

skyinsurance
13-12-10, 01:42 PM
Can somone repeat the harvey joke? I LOVE harvey jokes

brownbear
13-12-10, 01:44 PM
"Jordan and Peter Andre are still fighting each other over custody of Harvey - eventually one of them will lose and have to keep him."

Then adding

"I have a theory about the reason Jordan married a cage fighter - she needed a man strong enough to stop Harvey from f***ing her."

mowgli
13-12-10, 01:46 PM
to be fair, the joke wasn't the worst one i've ever heard...... its on youtube, but i'm not posting it on the public forum threads.....

Lynsey
13-12-10, 05:56 PM
You can have mine :d .........and if you're reading this Sturge....Mwah..:p

I've got one of my own :d but such a lovely offer that I can't decline. Swapsies? :thumb:

Deanosri
13-12-10, 05:59 PM
lol

Hoochie
13-12-10, 06:49 PM
I've got one of my own :d but such a lovely offer that I can't decline. Swapsies? :thumb:

Go on then i'll have a go........:d :thumb:

Mike
13-12-10, 06:50 PM
WTF is Tramamadol nights?

Andy
13-12-10, 06:51 PM
I thought tramamadol was either a steroid or like a type of diaze/temazepam LOL lol

Mike
13-12-10, 06:52 PM
I thought tramamadol was either a steroid or like a type of diaze/temazepam LOL lol

I thought its what you give children when they cant sleep :confused:

Or am i confusing that with a kick in the face?

moffat
its a telly programme, frankie boyle tramamadol nights lol

Spudly

Im guessing its some form of crossbreed between panadol and night nurse lol

Andy
13-12-10, 06:53 PM
I thought its what you give children when they cant sleep :confused:

Or am i confusing that with a kick in the face?
Well we both had similar thoughts on whatever it is lol

Mike
13-12-10, 06:54 PM
Well we both had similar thoughts on whatever it is lol

Yeah, gotta shut the little ****ers up somehow :)

Who Frankie Boyle anyway, as I swear to god hes a football player?

EDIT: Obviously not then lol (http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=is+frankie+boyle+a+knob+cheddar&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=is+frankie+boyle+a+knob+cheddar&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=4073b2c228fa0f5)

moffat
13-12-10, 06:56 PM
scottish comidian (sp)

Jack
13-12-10, 07:23 PM
Tramadol is a (very good actually) pain killer. I was stacked up on the stuff when I cut cut open lol

Still got a drawer full of it now. Free drugs on the NHS for five years = WIN

Mike
13-12-10, 07:56 PM
Tramadol is a (very good actually) pain killer. I was stacked up on the stuff when I cut cut open lol

Still got a drawer full of it now. Free drugs on the NHS for five years = WIN

www.ebay.co.uk (http://www.ebay.co.uk) :cool:

Half price tramamamadol race/rally/autograss/goodshÃ*t

mowgli
13-12-10, 08:04 PM

hahahaha

Andy
13-12-10, 10:12 PM

wait a minute,you missed out the NOTGSIGTESRSPORTREDTOPLETXE lol

Pete
13-12-10, 10:21 PM
I normaly like Frankie, but the Harvey joke was a bit too far, thing is now he's said something like that everytime he comes on t.v i wont be intrested in his jokes, i mean someone else could say the same joke and i would probaly find it funny, but becuase its frankie i wont now. Russel Howard FTW :)

+ Lol at Mike & Andy

Mike
13-12-10, 10:24 PM
wait a minute,you missed out the NOTGSIGTESRSPORTREDTOPLETXE lol

tramamamdol GSi/XE/Redtop/knockoffnigel/NO PX ;) ;) lolz