PDA

View Full Version : anyone know this car??

mr hat
10-12-10, 01:45 PM
sorry i tried to post the link but it wont let me. its on pistonheads, its a red nova sri, with no price, located in berwickshire.

i am very interested in buying this car, however there is no contact number fot the seller, and he is not responding to emails i have sent?? can i ask a favour and get some other people on here to email him asking for a contact number and then pass it on to me so i can try and arrange viewing the car this weekend. thanks in advance.

dannymcc
10-12-10, 01:55 PM
Spotted that myself and also got no reply.

mr hat
10-12-10, 01:57 PM
yeah its strange, had my mate email him as well and got nothing, either there is a problem with his emails or he doesnt actually want to sell it hence no number. iv got cash burning a hole in my pocket as sold my car 2 weeks ago and need a new car asap and i really fancy it as a runaround.

Mieran
10-12-10, 01:58 PM
I'm also very interested as well and want to buy it lol not that far from me

Emailed him, no reply. Went back to the advert and looked for a number to ring him, no number. Emailed him again and still no reply.

Hes updated the advert recently though

mr hat
10-12-10, 02:00 PM
yeah im in edinburgh he is only 30mls from me, iv emailed him like 8 times from work and home and got no response, and i noticed he had updated the ad as well. very very strange????

Mieran
10-12-10, 02:19 PM
I think hes a numpty

Probably used a wrong email address thats why hes not getting them

dj_wudgey
10-12-10, 02:22 PM
i think he's a numpty but there's going to be competition for it now you all know you all want it lol

amggsi
10-12-10, 03:05 PM
Don't think it's much to get impressed by to be honest. If it's so original why is the SRi badge missing from the door, and the red stripe missing from the rear bumper?
Suggests previous accident damage to me.

His pictures leave a lot to be desired I think.

mr hat
10-12-10, 03:46 PM
yeah i noticed the sri badge missing from the door, didnt notice the rear bumper though.

amggsi
10-12-10, 04:34 PM
Could be innocent enough, but I know if I was selling a genuine car, I'd be taking plenty of pictures to prove it! The fact that they have only showed one side sets of alarms too....