PDA

View Full Version : why?

Nobby
09-12-10, 08:27 PM
do i want another piece of **** nova? there unreliable, **** design **** to look at rot for fun and overpriced so why do i want another!! :( going to look at a shell tommorow night and feeling another v6 coming on!lol

Pistol Pete
09-12-10, 08:31 PM
Why are you coming on here slating Novas. You will upset the natives lol

L14MNP
09-12-10, 08:32 PM
Why are you coming on here slating Novas. You will upset the natives lol
Only one! lol

I disagree on sh!t to look at. Unless you mean the versions with too many doors. All of the rest is correct.

You may pass. lol

Pistol Pete
09-12-10, 08:33 PM
lol

Nobby
09-12-10, 08:34 PM
Only one! lol

I disagree on sh!t to look at. Unless you mean the versions with too many doors. All of the rest is correct.

You may pass. lol

and me lol but i had to find another reason to slate nova's . . .i saw one parked in asda carpark the other day when i went shooping and my heart melted!! :(

L14MNP
09-12-10, 08:39 PM
Sure that wasn't the snow on the ground?

I love seeing the little critters too! Despite not being in the position to have another at the minute!

John
09-12-10, 08:40 PM
mad ain't it lol

Nobby
09-12-10, 08:44 PM
im feeling chopping the back off the mk2 and fiitting a derv engine to tow the nova to hows with hehe

Graeme
09-12-10, 08:44 PM
It is very worrying but think you should be thinking let again and see if it can complete at least one outing

Mike
09-12-10, 08:45 PM
Am I the only person who got rid & doesnt actually want another one lol

Nobby
09-12-10, 08:47 PM
It is very worrying but think you should be thinking let again and see if it can complete at least one outing

my old one had an outing just didnt return! :(

Andy
09-12-10, 08:48 PM
I think so,although i think jack will join your club once his dies

Mike
09-12-10, 08:53 PM
I think so,although i think jack will join your club once his dies

lol lol not long now then :d

Bubba
09-12-10, 09:15 PM
Only one! lol

You may pass. lol

you my friend...have just opened a whole can of worms lol

AlexW
09-12-10, 09:22 PM

No, I don't want another. Once I've got rid of my current corsa's i doubt il have another neither

Pistol Pete
09-12-10, 09:30 PM
you my friend...have just opened a whole can of worms lol

Tis ok. We can use one of the extra doors to close it!

Benn
09-12-10, 09:39 PM
there unreliable

Are they? Mines never broken down (that i couldnt fix at the side of the road being my own fault)

Get a good one/look after it and you wont have probs.

General Baxter
09-12-10, 09:40 PM
do i want another piece of **** nova? there unreliable, **** design **** to look at rot for fun and overpriced so why do i want another!! :( going to look at a shell tommorow night and feeling another v6 coming on!lol
my problem, iv been looking at some, people are wanting £1k for rotting shells :roll:

nobby, fit a 1.6 8v, then when you come to sell it, ill buy it lol

dj_wudgey
09-12-10, 11:20 PM
nova's look cool as funk matey!! my nova's hasnt been unreliable either!!

Jack
10-12-10, 08:41 AM
lol lol not long now then :d
Maybe after I've convinced Lee he wants to fit me a V8 lol

MattBrown
10-12-10, 09:31 AM

Smooooooootheeeeelol

dj_wudgey
10-12-10, 12:07 PM
Are they? Mines never broken down (that i couldnt fix at the side of the road being my own fault)

i agree benn ive never had big problems with any off mine theyve all ben reliable!!

Spudly
10-12-10, 12:13 PM

Ive always found mine to be reliable, ive had the bonnet up at the roadside a few times but ive never ever once been left stranded by any of my ten or twelve novas!

Ive even had one (my first one) with a goosed head/HG missing its tits off and running on three get me 40 miles home, i had another with severe carb problems which wouldnt rev above 2k after 40 mins of constant driving but it never once failed and left me stuck:thumb:

Rysee
10-12-10, 12:19 PM

Nope me too. Probs will end up with another though one day

dj_wudgey
10-12-10, 12:43 PM
Ive always found mine to be reliable, ive had the bonnet up at the roadside a few times but ive never ever once been left stranded by any of my ten or twelve novas!

Ive even had one (my first one) with a goosed head/HG missing its tits off and running on three get me 40 miles home, i had another with severe carb problems which wouldnt rev above 2k after 40 mins of constant driving but it never once failed and left me stuck:thumb:

nova's are ace arnet they! the only tims i got stuck was on my first sr when i had the clifford fitted the old alarm wasnt removed properly and it wouldnt start once it stoped lol

Count Vaux Alot
10-12-10, 01:07 PM
I want another one funk knows why but i cant find one ffs