PDA

View Full Version : X-Factor

Dod
07-12-10, 10:32 PM
Apparently Mary Burne was cheated out of the show, its made the headlines on many of the Tabloids.

I'm just thinking, has the world sorted itself out aside from this? No war, no homeless, child abuse, disease or anything? ****ing Hell, I need to start paying more attention.

Pistol Pete
07-12-10, 10:34 PM
lol X..what?

Joe Richardson
07-12-10, 10:37 PM
who cares about x factor or whatever it is called,it is ****e,and all the people that go on it are nonces:)

The best singer that has ever graced that **** show is wagner,he is the greatest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba
07-12-10, 10:40 PM
did you not hear that world peace was achieved only months ago

(awaits Jacks achievement photoshop)

Derick-Sport
07-12-10, 10:46 PM
I want to re-align cher lloyds jaw

Hoochie
08-12-10, 11:02 AM
Apparently Mary Burne was cheated out of the show, its made the headlines on many of the Tabloids.

I'm just thinking, has the world sorted itself out aside from this? No war, no homeless, child abuse, disease or anything? ****ing Hell, I need to start paying more attention.

She was cheated out of her place in the final...by rights Cher should have gone home on sunday....but they changed the rules last minute to "fix" it so she stays!!
That show has made Cowell 25 million.....the ads pay 10k per second or something like that!!!..:roll: