PDA

View Full Version : Merris, Porter, Claire and Myself...

Spudly
07-12-10, 06:52 PM
Can we drop the whole cav turbo thing as i for one cba to see people arguing over it, and as a mod i cant really turn a blind eye to it as its getting out of hand now.

Its pained me to see what happened to it but its nothing to do with me or anyone else, but merris you do seem to be carrying it on, ive shut up about it, as has Claire, Porter hasnt said overly much but your sig isnt going to do things many favours, can we just forget about it and all try to use the toys together, its bad enough we seem to have an influx of n00bs at the mo, so lets please not add to it and make the site look like its full of childish idiots (fair enough many of us are, but thats besides the point)

Mieran
07-12-10, 07:00 PM
I've recently seen the "vauxhalls are **** and need to be scrapped approach" from a few members.

Yes they are not the best cars and you're probably fed up of them but if you don't like them sell up and buy an evo then sign up on MLR!

Alex J
07-12-10, 07:02 PM
im getting bored of peoples stupid comments towards me and what i do. we aint all into the same thing.

dj_wudgey
07-12-10, 07:04 PM
and make the site look like its full of childish idiots (fair enough many of us are, but thats besides the point)

aww i like being a childish idiot lol :p

Alex J
07-12-10, 07:06 PM
my point is, if i called spudly or stuart an idiot,(mainly edd, its so ****ing boring) like i get most days, the ban stick would come out, i may not like sport reps, corsas, or cavs, so what? i dont slag people of for what they do, each to there own!

vauxluva
07-12-10, 07:06 PM
:thumb:
im getting bored of peoples stupid comments towards me and what i do. we aint all into the same thing.
I agree:cool:

Spudly
07-12-10, 07:07 PM

I know, i for one was one of the ones who reacted badly towards what went on with the nova, but like i say thats nothing to do with me, so im asking you if you will please drop it, (this is also aimed at Claire and myself and Porter so im not just having a go bud) ive sat back and looked at it from both sides of the fence here and i can understand your annoyance!

vauxluva
07-12-10, 07:09 PM
But vauxhalls imo are mint im more into my 90,s cars and for me they just tick all my boxes ! A soon as i decide to sell the sr im going straight for the cav!

Alex J
07-12-10, 07:10 PM
I know, i for one was one of the ones who reacted badly towards what went on with the nova, but like i say thats nothing to do with me, so im asking you if you will please drop it, (this is also aimed at Claire and myself and Porter so im not just having a go bud) ive sat back and looked at it from both sides of the fence here and i can understand your annoyance!its like being bullied for being diffrent imo

Spudly
07-12-10, 07:11 PM
its like being bullied for being diffrent imo

Which is why i want to nip it in the bud before it goes ott:p

Hobbit
07-12-10, 07:11 PM
my point is, if i called spudly or stuart an idiot,(mainly edd, its so ****ing boring) like i get most days, the ban stick would come out, i may not like sport reps, corsas, or cavs, so what? i dont slag people of for what they do, each to there own!

Edd is just an idiot with the worlds biggest chip on her shoulder. Just ignore her. Or if it really pisses you off pm me and I'll sort it :thumb:

Alex J
07-12-10, 07:13 PM
Which is why i want to nip it in the bud before it goes ott:pfair comment. (this applys to EDD aswell.)

Spudly
07-12-10, 07:14 PM
fair comment. (this applys to EDD aswell.)

Lol see Hobbits comment above lol

vauxluva
07-12-10, 07:16 PM
Shall i bang kettle on we can all av a nice brew !

Alex J
07-12-10, 07:17 PM
Lol see Hobbits comment above lolim slow on the keyboard , all merris lovers , lets hug xxxxlol

Spudly
07-12-10, 07:17 PM
Shall i bang kettle on we can all av a nice brew !

Good thinking, mines milk + two, cheers:thumb:

dj_wudgey
07-12-10, 07:18 PM
i dont liek tea imo its for girls!! ill have a stella yea! im missing the point off thiss thread what happend to the said nova hope its not a sr or ill have to join in lol jokes lol

Graeme
07-12-10, 07:19 PM
Hardly an appropriate comment for a mod to make, not exactly impartial

Bubba
07-12-10, 07:19 PM
Good thinking, mines milk cheers:thumb:

its no sugar or not at all!

Andy
07-12-10, 07:20 PM
I just dont get whats going on with certain members anymore.I think some just use the site to vent frustration.
I use the site as i like Vauxhall Nova's,both building and driving them,and sharing experiences about them with like minded enthusiasts.Doesnt anybody like them anymore??? move on then.
EVERY thread just lately is full of bitching and its getting really fukkin boring.
Thats NOT aimed at the thread titled users btw

dougie_boi
07-12-10, 07:22 PM
im slow on the keyboard , all merris lovers , lets hug xxxxlol(((((((hugs)))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spudly
07-12-10, 07:22 PM
EVERY thread just lately is full of bitching and its getting really fukkin boring.
Thats NOT aimed at the thread titled users btw

Youre not the only one to have said this bud, and it has been mentioned in other places too:thumb:

dj_wudgey
07-12-10, 07:23 PM
i fooking love them matey especially sr's!! so im not leaving lol but i do think some people that dont have or want any more nova's should use the door over that way>>>

General Baxter
07-12-10, 07:24 PM
I use the site as i like Vauxhall Nova's,both building and driving them,and sharing experiences about them with like minded enthusiasts.Doesnt anybody like them anymore??? move on then.

lol

i hate the ****ing things, so why am i bidding on them, on ebay, god damn there worse then nappy rash lol

vauxluva
07-12-10, 07:24 PM
I wanted to join this site for one reason ive got the corsa a in my blood i love all things nova always have?. Why join then give abuse about the reason the site was first thought up...........+ rep to png imo!

Spudly
07-12-10, 07:25 PM
but i do think some people that dont have or want any more nova's should use the door over that way>>>

But then that is unfair on those who dont own one and might not own one again/in the future, would you ask Lee to use the door, as he doesnt have one:p

All and sundry are welcome on here but we need everyone to get along otherwise we just look like a rabble and that is not the image we need!

dj_wudgey
07-12-10, 07:27 PM
i wouldnt tell them to leave but if they have no intention off having another whats the point in being here lol i would be hapy with any one on here aslong as we all get allong i try my best not to get my back up even though i can do when sr's are being miss treated lol

General Baxter
07-12-10, 07:29 PM
i wouldnt tell them to leave but if they have no intention off having another whats the point in being here lol
i have no intention of buying another,

not for atleast another monthlol

Hobbit
07-12-10, 07:29 PM
Hardly an appropriate comment for a mod to make, not exactly impartial

thats just my opinion as a paid up member, not like I've used my mod powers,

dj_wudgey
07-12-10, 07:31 PM
i have no intention of buying another,

not for atleast another monthlol

baxter you never want another and still end up getting one then getting rid lol

Spudly
i wouldnt tell them to leave but if they have no intention off having another whats the point in being here lol

Chances are i wont be having another, im saving up for a certain 4wd saloon car which ill refrain from mentioning in this thread (:p) but i wont leave as i like banning people lol

General Baxter
baxter you never want another and still end up getting one then grinding it
edit lol

should see the plans i got for a 4 door lol

edit: ooo spud would i be thinking it would make a good donor, lmao runs off lol

Edd
07-12-10, 07:33 PM
Edd is just an idiot with the worlds biggest chip on her shoulder. Just ignore her. Or if it really pisses you off pm me and I'll sort it :thumb:
Explain your comment please ?

I joined this forum to share thoughts and ask others for help.

I did not come on here to see people looking for approval for smashing up a car I like alot

Telling people to scrap their nova's or pointless things like this

What's the point in posting anti nova stuff on this forum ?

As for a chip on my shoulder I think not Mr Moderator, nor am I a idiot either

WTF has happened to thus normally extremely friendly forum ?

dj_wudgey
07-12-10, 07:33 PM
lol yea thats more true!! what you got planned like???

and spud lol just because you like banning people!! you at least have intrest in them though matey!!

but i do agree with edd there's no point for people dissing nova's if they dont like they should go!!

General Baxter
07-12-10, 07:34 PM
WTF has happened to thus normally extremely friendly forum ?

dont worry, it happens everytime the clocks go back,
dark nights, cold weather, makes people sad

dj_wudgey
07-12-10, 07:36 PM
lol baxter! dont worry edd i dont think your a idiot im still friendly lol

General Baxter
07-12-10, 07:36 PM
everyone is a bloody plonker lol

Graeme
07-12-10, 07:38 PM
thats just my opinion as a paid up member, not like I've used my mod powers,

Unfortunately when you agreed to become a member of the mod team and put in the position of authority, there is supposed to be a level of impartality executed, you can't pick and choose which role you wish to fulfill

16xe_chris
07-12-10, 07:39 PM
everyone is a bloody plonker lol

He who dares Rodders lol

Southie
07-12-10, 07:42 PM
This is why I come on png

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/MINE/pic9.jpg

I'm getting tired of the bitching, arguing on here at the minute and it's a shame that it's getting out of hand IMO.

Everyone has opinions though and is open to what they believe so whether Edd believes what he believes then so be it, also the same for Merris and his way of thinking it would be a boring place without opinions but it's getting all a little too much tbh with the slating.

As said let's not make png a place to avoid and turn into a typical forum, there are a bloody decent set of lads and lasses on here and it's a shame all the hard work by the forum to basically see it turn into the novaload of old.

Rant over, anyone want a Photoshop doing?

General Baxter
07-12-10, 07:43 PM
Hi Welcome To Mig Web

it will be back to its nice homo self after x-mas

dj_wudgey
07-12-10, 07:44 PM
i agree southie its a shame people allways argue! ill put my hand up ive had the odd bitch but not for ages now i only bitch when people f*ck sr's up though lol and yea ill have a photoshop dude some bbs rims on my sr ill get you a pic now!!

Jack
07-12-10, 07:45 PM
not read the thread as I'm on my phone. But vauxhalls are Poo :)

dougie_boi
07-12-10, 07:46 PM
i have noticed its not as much of a happy place as it was and all the bitching arguing etc can we not all go back to the happy png family or is that a bit gay xxxxxxx

General Baxter
jack they have been saying v6 and saloons are for bellends lol

Southie
Hi Welcome To Mig Web

it will be back to its nice homo self after x-mas
Love you you cuddly bear lol

Hobbit
07-12-10, 07:47 PM
Explain your comment please ?

ok...

Not everyone is as stupid as you marris :roll:

see my stupid comment...

I could post up the abuse you put up the Chris Astley thread if you'd like, and judging by the amount of rep that was being thrown about when someone commented on you bitching around the forum I'm not alone in my opinion.

Spudly

Will you put your wooden spoon away bitch, or ill ask Jack to poke you with his stick :p

dj_wudgey
lol baxter!! and southie photoshop this with some nice bbs style rims and make it look lower pretty please!! and this is also why im on here bad ass nova's lol
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g294/basmatty/210620091026.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g294/basmatty/030820091134.jpg

yea photoshop one off those please preferable the bottom one as its quite abit newer lol

General Baxter
07-12-10, 07:48 PM
that sounds nice, but id rather have a poking from you, but your not man enough lol

vx kev
07-12-10, 07:49 PM
This is one of the reasons a lot of us up north dont post or get involved. Too much bitching, to many opinionated folks that think their the be all and end all when it comes to all things Nova.
Their are new members joining up but at the same point having spoke to a few members up here recently, were losing them and its all the same responses!!!!!!!!!! :tard:

Jack
too right. Next you'll be seeing them in gay blue colours!

Southie
Tbh Spud and don't read this the wrong way but maybe the severity of the banstick has become too much of a joke and most people are now pushing there luck and test admin out to see how much they mean it.

dougie_boi
This is one of the reasons a lot of us up north dont post or get involved. Too much bitching, to many opinionated folks that think their the be all and end all when it comes to all things Nova.
Their are new members joining up but at the same point having spoke to a few members up here recently, were losing them and its all the same responses!!!!!!!!!! :tard:2nd that

Joe Richardson
07-12-10, 07:50 PM
all i can say is you dont want to see the recent pics of the cav then lol

Pistol Pete
07-12-10, 07:50 PM
lol

http://www.granitegrok.com/pix/popcorn.jpg

Opinions....dont you just love them!

I cant help thinking it the time of year! Its cold outside, people are stuck indoors...what better thing to do than come on a forum and bitch??!!

John
07-12-10, 07:51 PM
Boredofthis.com

dougie_boi
07-12-10, 07:51 PM
lol

http://www.granitegrok.com/pix/popcorn.jpg

Opinions....dont you just love them!

I cant help thinking it the time of year! Its cold outside, people are stuck indoors...what better thing to do than come on a forum and bitch??!!pmsl

Hobbit
07-12-10, 07:55 PM
Looks like this is just gonna end up with more bitching so I'm ending it now

Jack
07-12-10, 07:58 PM
Aw :( IATL? LOL

Stuart
07-12-10, 09:03 PM

I'm not reading 6 pages of drivel...

Anyone can call me an idiot (assuming good reason lol) and the banstick wont come out ffs. I do have a (warped) sense of humor ffs.