02-12-10, 04:06 PM
Thanks Panorama

Connor
02-12-10, 04:06 PM
It has upset alot of people.
Personally dont care about football tbh so doesnt bother me

Spudly
02-12-10, 04:07 PM
Yawn, and in more interesting news, i have just been to the toilet, and was watching a section of paint on the bathroom wall drying out, multitasking at its finest :p

88ESR
02-12-10, 04:07 PM
thank god for that.....

discuss

That's probably Becks' knighthood down the pan..

Andy
02-12-10, 04:08 PM
That's probably Becks' knighthood down the pan..
Aswell as boosting our economy and creating jobs

skyinsurance
02-12-10, 04:12 PM
Absolute disgrace!! Russia??!! LMAO.

88ESR
02-12-10, 04:15 PM
Absolute disgrace!! Russia??!! LMAO.

Russian mafia will have a field day...

Andy
02-12-10, 04:16 PM
Russian mafia will have a field day...
Yep,ALL blackmarket tickets

mowgli
02-12-10, 04:22 PM
this country is fanatical about sport, yet where was the rally gb coverage??? nowhere, yet we get bombarded with news stories about footballers love lives, and if we had a world cup summer, it would simply be a 22month season......

my pet theory is that the british media simply didn't want a world cup here, cos they wouldn't get any travelling bonus or 5 weeks in some other country having a fine old time of it.......

db_1.2
02-12-10, 04:38 PM
We could of done with the tourism, countries not exactly in the best of shape, but i couldnt give a monkeys about football, or the self obsessed nancies that play it.

Edd
02-12-10, 04:41 PM
Thanks Panorama

i agree, how did that program benefit anyone in this country ?

Andy
02-12-10, 04:43 PM
i agree, how did that program benefit anyone in this country ?
It was an absolutely shambolic thing to do 3 days before the decision.
Why not wait a week.The BBC are kunts

mowgli
02-12-10, 04:45 PM
the internation value of the pound is the biggest factor in foreign tourism...

the uk govt cocked up on getting euro disney..... that would have made some hundreds of millions for the country.......

the people who aren't now flying abroad for their hols will spend more cash in the uk.
the world cup would have attracted the beer swilling masses, they would have staying in large multinational run hotels & drunk beer brewed by large multinational brewery chains & fast food from .... you get the picture.

stupot89
02-12-10, 04:49 PM
woopdif*ckindodarday who care the sport is full of over payed fairys who seem to fall over every 20 seconds

skyinsurance
02-12-10, 04:51 PM
Free ticket with your prostitute sir? No? well let me shoot you in the face instead. Nice.

reevie1987
02-12-10, 04:54 PM
im sure they do it just to keep world peace

db_1.2
02-12-10, 05:00 PM
im sure they do it just to keep world peace

What world peace?!

Stuart
02-12-10, 05:06 PM
Erm how would 5 weeks of world cup create thousands of jobs/increase tourism etc...

Like the olympics its going to be a strain on the public transport system, and generally waste police reources (on the plus side it will ge them lots of overtime and a chance to beat people.... I might sign up lol)

Jack
02-12-10, 05:11 PM
Added security... tourists = accomodation, food etc

But then it would no doubt cost us a few $$$bn to fix up stadiums etc. So meh.

reevie1987
02-12-10, 05:12 PM
wont get a bid in now till 2030 lol

db_1.2
02-12-10, 05:17 PM
Added security... tourists = accomodation, food etc

But then it would no doubt cost us a few $$$bn to fix up stadiums etc. So meh.

At least they cant use it as an excuse to build a new stadium in Bristol now!

mrT
02-12-10, 05:19 PM
ENGLAND=FAIL

SIMPLES :p

Andy
02-12-10, 05:19 PM
Erm how would 5 weeks of world cup create thousands of jobs/increase tourism etc...

Pubs being full for once,new stadiums built,existing ones refurbished,bed and breakfasts,shops selling replica shirts.The whole country would have got behind it.Most businesses would have benefited.
I find it sad we didnt get it,after all,we invented the game.
And if people dont care,why click "read thread" in the 1st place? lol
Everyone who doesnt care always reads the threads and spouts hate about football/players/teams.:wtf:

reevie1987
02-12-10, 05:21 PM
i agree with you mr t

Spudly
02-12-10, 05:21 PM
And if people dont care,why click "read thread" in the 1st place? lol

I dont, i click the last page and then click out of it so its not highlighted with new posts anymore :p

Occaisionally a post catches my eye so i reply to it before you ask lol

Andy
02-12-10, 05:23 PM
I dont, i click the last page and then click out of it so its not highlighted with new posts anymore :p

Occaisionally a post catches my eye so i reply to it before you ask lol
Theres that ocd you have:wtf: lol

reevie1987
02-12-10, 05:24 PM
i cant believe all the crowds what gathered in london,manchester,ect what a waste of time that was i would more rather have sat at home and watched it than get cold outside

Spudly
02-12-10, 05:25 PM
Lol i dont like leaving the forum with unread threads/posts as i go through each section one by one rather than clicking 'new posts' and if i click 'mark all read' then i might miss something im interested in:p

Andy
02-12-10, 05:26 PM
i cant believe all the crowds what gathered in london,manchester,ect what a waste of time that was i would more rather have sat at home and watched it than get cold outside
just because you and others dont like it doesnt mean everone else is the same.
Today was a big day for football fans in England which was ruined.
Spud,exactly my point lol

Jack
02-12-10, 05:34 PM
I sorely doubt Johnny Foreigner would want to go down the local Skull & Knuckle to watch the - any - match, as they'd be too worried about Jimmy English getting his boot in when our national side inevitably lose 17-0 to Uzbekistan. lol

mowgli
02-12-10, 05:35 PM
Pubs being full for once,new stadiums built,existing ones refurbished,bed and breakfasts,shops selling replica shirts.The whole country would have got behind it.Most businesses would have benefited.

I find it sad we didnt get it,after all,we invented the game.

whether or not we had the world cup, the pubs will be full of fair weather fans... where would these new stadia get put???? this country could hold a world cup next week with the infrastructure we already have in place, and our stadia are world class already.... remember hillsborough??
the football shirt business is already huge & will be for every world cup, ironically, the fact that it won't be here means there is more chance for independant traders to sell 'unofficial' stuff...

and yes, we invented the game, but the english FA need rebuilding from the bottom to the top...we just can't play it as well as other countries....we need at least 10 years to create new superstars.

TeddyThom
02-12-10, 05:37 PM
The world ends in 2012.

Jokes on you Russia :thumb:

Connor
02-12-10, 05:40 PM
The world ends in 2012.

Jokes on you Russia :thumb:

lol lol +rep

Adam
02-12-10, 05:42 PM
I fcuking LOL'd when i saw Russia get it! lol lol

If England didnt get it then Spain/Portugal should have.

mowgli
02-12-10, 05:44 PM
i can't wait to see what the barmy army do when faced with vodka fueled gun toting locals............

reevie1987
02-12-10, 05:44 PM
does anyone actually know weather qatar actually has a football team lol

TeddyThom
02-12-10, 05:45 PM
lol lol +rep

Why thank you sir :thumb:

mowgli
02-12-10, 05:47 PM
yes, they do, but they also only have a large pile of sand at the moment, so they need to build, what, 8 stadia? then hotels, and then luxury hotels for the teams with training pitches, so they put $5b into a tournament where they won't allow any drinking!!!!!! so there won't be any fans either.......

Andy
02-12-10, 05:48 PM
i think we should all boycott any vodka based drinks now lol

mayhem
02-12-10, 05:50 PM
it costs millions more than it brings in..

FIFA wants no tax etc etc. the list of demands is endless.

dj_wudgey
02-12-10, 06:49 PM
I fcuking LOL'd when i saw Russia get it! lol lol

If England didnt get it then Spain/Portugal should have.

i was f*cking fuming when i saw russia had got it england should have got it!!

L14MNP
02-12-10, 09:07 PM
it would simply be a 22month season......

:) :cool:

Fcuk Russia! Fcuk FIFA too. I feel sorry for SNQ, the patron saint of my beloved football club. He alone put a sh!t load of effort into out bid.

Joe Richardson
02-12-10, 09:41 PM
didnt help with last nights trouble at the birmingham V villa match,just before the vote aswell lol

but yeah WTF Russia,the country is full of nonces !!!!!!

dj_wudgey
02-12-10, 09:47 PM
yea wouldnt have helped didnt see the trouble as i watching city win last night instead!!

L14MNP
02-12-10, 09:48 PM
lol @ the trouble. Bunch of clowns.

Does anyone really care about Birmingham anyway? Not just meaning the football club. Although Villa did do the Premier League a duty on the last day two seasons back! :d

Joe Richardson
02-12-10, 09:54 PM
lol @ the trouble. Bunch of clowns.

Does anyone really care about Birmingham anyway? Not just meaning the football club. Although Villa did do the Premier League a duty on the last day two seasons back! :d

what when newcastle lost to them ;)

no we dont care about birmingham lol,there scum !!!!

L14MNP
02-12-10, 09:55 PM
Yeah when Duff scored that peach of an OG. lol

Wonder if Karen Brady was a Zulu warrior. lol

Joe Richardson
02-12-10, 09:57 PM
Yeah when Duff scored that peach of an OG. lol

Wonder if Karen Brady was a Zulu warrior. lol

lol

Jack
02-12-10, 09:59 PM
but yeah WTF Russia,the country is full of lots of influencial Mafia money which has no doubt made its way into the pockets of numerous FIFA officials
I believe thats what you meant to say :d

Joe Richardson
02-12-10, 10:04 PM
I believe thats what you meant to say :d

haha and theres that aswell :d

Stuart
02-12-10, 10:29 PM
All this whinging in the news, just makes Ingerland look like a sore loser lol.

As for the no dirnking/being drunk in public in Quatar lark, and how they plan to review that..... not wishing to appear rude, but hey religion only suits when it wont financially benefit the place hey lol

L14MNP
02-12-10, 10:31 PM
We invented association football and gave the game to the world. We have every right to bitch on! lol

Joe Richardson
02-12-10, 10:31 PM
All this whinging in the news, just makes Ingerland look like a sore loser lol.

As for the no dirnking/being drunk in public in Quatar lark, and how they plan to review that..... not wishing to appear rude, but hey religion only suits when it wont financially benefit the place hey lol

That country is ****ed,when we go over there thats all i can say !!!!!!!

Stuart
02-12-10, 10:33 PM
Also, if its such a farse etc, whynot just boycott it..... I'm sure Ingerland fans drink enough booze to make a hefty dent in the worldcup profits lol

L14MNP
02-12-10, 10:38 PM
Isn't the word 'boycoutt'? Oh no,that's only the case when it's spray painted on a cum stained jawdee bedsheet during yet another ASW protest. lol

I'll be in Russian on Xmas day. I have to avenge Apollo. lol

Bubba
03-12-10, 02:34 AM
football....sh1t....who gives a toss....id rather drink battery acid

Jack
03-12-10, 08:07 AM
Oman is a dry country, didn't stop me getting totalled every night in the bar when I was working out there lol

mowgli
03-12-10, 08:18 AM
if israel qualify for 2022, the qatari government will let them ply, but won't actually recognise them as a country?????

mowgli
03-12-10, 08:19 AM
fifa is bent. my reasoning is this..... after ww2, they were skint. the english, scottish, welsh & NI fa's gave them a stack of money to fund the world cup... on the proviso that they all had separate national sporting identities.... so there is a country split into 4 for financial reasons alone......

Edd
03-12-10, 09:17 AM
Terroists in Yemen must be dancing up and down with the thought of 2022

A mass load of westerns to target and plenty time to plan attacks
Plus does any Arabs actually play football?

mowgli
03-12-10, 09:18 AM
they have an indoor league... airconditioned stadiums......and foreign players.

Edd
03-12-10, 09:25 AM
they have an indoor league... airconditioned stadiums......and foreign players.
5 a side league then lol

It's a disgrace that Russia got 2018, Putin must have bribed everyone and probably threatened to poison people with radiation if they didn't vote for Russia

mowgli
03-12-10, 09:26 AM
no edd, they have full sized indoor stadiums, but they don't exactly have crowd seating.....

Edd
03-12-10, 09:31 AM
No fans at all ?

mowgli
03-12-10, 09:46 AM
a few rich sheikhs, that is all..