PDA

View Full Version : I need some luck please people (GCSE STYLE)

Wiggie
02-06-03, 11:43 AM
Feel free to wish the babies of the group luck in our exams.....

:arrow: tips very welcome
:arrow: your prayers also welcome

:? the last half of this year i have spent with my far up the novas ass!.....not in the books!

I DON'T WANNA FAIL!

Chris LR
02-06-03, 11:49 AM
Just Cheat!

I did, the sample sentances in your Language Dictionarys? The answers you give don't have to make sense, they just have to be in perfect German etc...

Cheat papers folded up small and hidden under a plaster, or written on the inside of a plaster.

Coughing with a Mate, a.k.a who wants to be a millionaire - would get noticed if the answer was 253 tho....

Cheese
02-06-03, 11:52 AM
I remember GCSE's, I think!!
Tips:

Last minute cramming :wink:

Take 10 minutes to relax before you go in the exam

If you run out of time, bullet point your answers so at least you get something down.

GOOD LUCK!! :D

Wiggie
02-06-03, 11:52 AM
lol...language???? i dropped that in yr9! i dont do ne languages at all. dont see the point. however i cant spell to save me life!

Chris LR
02-06-03, 11:55 AM
Who cares about em anyways? I can look to earn upto ?30k (in about 6-7 years) and will I need GCSE's? no!

Cara
02-06-03, 11:58 AM
in sciences always memorise the equations ur sure 2 get at least three on the paper.
English you just write aload of Bo**ocks an try to blag that u know what your on about.
last minute cramming never worked an i never revised properly. if u dont know it after 5 years ur bit fu(ked :lol:
i stil came away with all ten gcse's 7a-c's 8)

linzTDI
02-06-03, 12:12 PM
English - Read the books you have studied make sure you have written good notes as all the questions you can answer with your notes. Also make sure you use quotations and have evidence to support the quotation.

Science - Revision is the main part in that have a look over your pedriotic table again as there is always questions on formulars etc

Maths - Remember the formulars like how to find circumfrance, diameter etc and the tirganomitry formulars opposit over adjacent stuff like that.

Dunno what other subject you are doing other wise i would help with them too if i could

good luck

Wiggie
02-06-03, 12:21 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: arghhh i need to get my future sorted out too... i wanna be a sparky. modern apretiship. chers for the help.....im off, im gunna give it a jolly good stack old bean.

match
02-06-03, 12:21 PM
have a joint to chill u out about half hour before!!!

exam stress goes straight out the window!

:lol: :lol:

Wiggie
02-06-03, 12:22 PM
lol, i was just having that convo with a m8!!! as if i would neways :lol:

Will
02-06-03, 12:22 PM
Good Effort now wot abt revision for 2nd year of Degree? lmfao

match
02-06-03, 12:25 PM
lol, i was just having that convo with a m8!!! as if i would neways :lol:

and a tinnie. was out revision strategy neways - and i didnt do too bad out of it!!!

lol

good luck mate

Cheese
02-06-03, 12:29 PM
Lol! With that you just pray Will! :lol:

Tilly
02-06-03, 01:13 PM
Good Luck

Carla
02-06-03, 01:33 PM
Chill out u will do fine!!!

Cram all ur revision in............well actually dont thats wat i done and i failed all of my gcse's......oh except 2....oooooops :o :o :o

just read and revise wat u have bin told, and the main points of each chapter u have bin told 2 read!!........then u will pass :P :P :P 8) 8)

Dave
02-06-03, 02:09 PM
or find out which papers linz's office marks then offer lots of money in a big brown envelope!

Carla
02-06-03, 02:10 PM
Lol, thats wat i wuld do!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wiggie
02-06-03, 04:31 PM
FUK ME that was solid! :cry:

sexy_nova_sweetie
02-06-03, 07:25 PM
stop worryin baby, u know ul pass, heehee u better do, so you can look after me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris LR
02-06-03, 09:00 PM
At Least you found it Hard, if you didn't find it at all that would have been even worse.

What sort of Sparky do you want to be, Domestic or Commercial?

Wiggie
02-06-03, 10:48 PM
lol chers ash.....you had an easy 1 so shhhh! :lol:

commerial i think...but either or really

frillip
03-06-03, 12:23 AM
lol im takin a test soon aswell for a modern apprentice as a electricain

was gonna do the plumbin got a test on 12th august for it

privatepie
03-06-03, 03:13 PM
maths 2 moro. im cakin it my mum thinks im gettin a b she will b lucky :lol: :lol: :lol:

linzTDI
03-06-03, 03:14 PM
maths is the worst one

sexy_nova_sweetie
03-06-03, 05:31 PM
i did ma maths last year, piece of piss, its easy dunt worry bout it, one less for me to do this year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wiggie
03-06-03, 08:06 PM
Did DT today, went ok i think :? .

yeah mafs tomoz.....the practice papers look really hard, i wish i was a good boy this year :cry:

match
03-06-03, 08:34 PM
just done ma a-lvel maths exam today - not too bad really although i no i probably got most of it wrong! :evil:

no more for a week now, time to chill me thinks :lol: :lol:

Nova-Boy
03-06-03, 08:57 PM
good luck.

If you have put the work in (like everyone should) then you wont need luck!

But incase you didn't

Good luck again! :lol:

Wiggie
03-06-03, 09:19 PM
:oops:

Chris LR
03-06-03, 09:34 PM
Commercial all the way Wiggie, thats what I do Part-time, loads of money in it!

After a multichoice paper with 60% pass I can call myself a 'semi-skilled motor vehicle technician' which basically means that I can do almost anything on a car/light commercial.

5 Years of experience, then a quick move to one of the Recovery Services, RAC pay ?28k*, AA around ?29k*.

*Before Tax, After Full Training and Inclusive of Overtime (Including Bank Holidays etc)

Wiggie
04-06-03, 11:04 AM
i did ma maths last year, piece of piss, its easy dunt worry bout it, one less for me to do this year :lol: :lol: :lol:

ash shut up bout it being easy!!! jus coz you did it when you wer still a baby! and ill let u look after me in stead. ill stay at home cookin and cleanin, you can go to work :lol:

linzTDI
04-06-03, 11:05 AM
:lol:

sexy_nova_sweetie
04-06-03, 11:44 AM
lmao, ok ok im replying stop shoutin at me :cry: , lol yep we'll do it that way then ill go out workin, n you can have little brats throwin up all over you muhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: , it is easy though, or maybe thats cos im jus toooo bright *i wish*, like i said ill still love you even if u r a dumbass :roll: :P :P
is 14 really a baby???

c 69
04-06-03, 04:39 PM
hey wiggie

How did ur maths go 2day? :wink:

Wiggie
04-06-03, 06:12 PM
wooooo. newcomer, welcome to NL. im not really shour, think it went ok. but that normaly means iv well and truly screwed it.