PDA

View Full Version : no work for me then

waynes sri
01-12-10, 09:23 AM
well started snowin at 7 last night and ant stop yet i hate been stuck in not like a can even go and clean nova..whats everyone else do on a day like this lol..

Hoochie
01-12-10, 09:26 AM
I'm still in my pj's........I have child off school sick, and even if i didn't i'm stuck in too, Sturge has taken my "french piece of poo" to work as his won't start...lol

But i don't mind...it was -4 at 8.30 so a duvet day it is. :)

Damo
01-12-10, 10:06 AM
Me off too carnt get to rotherham lol park nova up an said sod it!

waynes sri
01-12-10, 10:24 AM
Me off too carnt get to rotherham lol park nova up an said sod it! aye its not too good is it i work for enterprise rent a car in sheffield so i could have gone to the one at rotherham near your work but whats point wont have owt to do in this lol......see you have speedlines now lol

1990GTEBOY
01-12-10, 10:26 AM
no work for me either landscape gardening impossible in this :) up to my knees this morning and still comming down:mad:

bmw156
01-12-10, 10:27 AM
im at work!
being productive!

waynes sri
01-12-10, 10:32 AM
no work for me either landscape gardening impossible in this :) up to my knees this morning and still comming down:mad: thats true lol you dont have a blue GTE do ya?

Edd
01-12-10, 10:57 AM
lovely sunny day here, bit cold tho

Damo
01-12-10, 10:57 AM
aye its not too good is it i work for enterprise rent a car in sheffield so i could have gone to the one at rotherham near your work but whats point wont have owt to do in this lol......see you have speedlines now lol

Lol nar apparently our works carparks blocked off with cars now too so carnt get in. An yea had them on for about a month or so now finish the car off IMO.

Damo
01-12-10, 10:58 AM
thats true lol you dont have a blue GTE do ya?

Yea he drives a blue GTE wayne really nice looker seen it in rotherham a few times.

waynes sri
01-12-10, 11:11 AM
Yea he drives a blue GTE wayne really nice looker seen it in rotherham a few times. yea speedlines are a nice rim even if every1 does have them lol...yea i saw the blue GTE other week love to see novas a bout a get kinda giddy lol

Damo
01-12-10, 11:14 AM
love to see novas a bout a get kinda giddy lol

Lol yea i do its because theres not many about same with most old cars though.

88ESR
01-12-10, 11:25 AM
I'm at work..

Been snowing hard on and off all morning..

Oldest son's school closed for third day..

Younger one's at school (for now!)...

wilson_sri
01-12-10, 11:27 AM
Im off again, have not been in all week. Literally cant get down my street, attempted walk round to the bus stop for my village today, which is about 5 minutes away and got stuck. So thought **** this and went home again lol

reevie1987
01-12-10, 11:29 AM
im in lincolnshire one of the worst affected areas its 2foot deep here and still snowing i think ill be the rest of the week off work so im now off out to build a 7foot snowman

Hoochie
01-12-10, 11:58 AM
im in lincolnshire one of the worst affected areas its 2foot deep here and still snowing i think ill be the rest of the week off work so im now off out to build a 7foot snowman

When you've finished we want pics or GTFO...:)

dj_wudgey
01-12-10, 12:50 PM
Lol nar apparently our works carparks blocked off with cars now too so carnt get in. An yea had them on for about a month or so now finish the car off IMO.

nice matey i havent seen it with speedlines but imo they are the best rims for a nova!!

redfan
01-12-10, 01:03 PM
3rd day in a row off school :d I'm not complaining

Andy
01-12-10, 01:03 PM
Fags! ive been out window cleaning in a foot deep snow in blizzards.
Called it a day at 12 though as one of the small villages we do is untreated and we got stuck twice,got soaked and literally lost my rag!!

wwmnw
01-12-10, 01:20 PM
No work for me either, after waiting two hours for a bus only one was running and not the one I need.

Any Darlington folk here, what's the weather like over there as my buses come from that way.

waynes sri
01-12-10, 09:28 PM
i was up for work just didnt want to go and when i come back after diggin me self out get stuck lol

Stuart
01-12-10, 09:33 PM
this country really is the laughing stock of europe with the way a few inches of snow shuts the place down.... come on FFS, the only reason the schools are closed is because the lazy tossbag teachers want extra skives.

burgo
01-12-10, 09:39 PM
midlands FTW, still bugger all here

Stuart
01-12-10, 09:47 PM
the south (above london) ftw :) minimal snow but still icey as funk, still able to drive though

burgo
01-12-10, 09:48 PM
the south (above london) ftw :) minimal snow but still icey as funk, still able to drive thoughi had epic fail this morning. v8 and rear wheel drive does not go up hills lol

Jack
02-12-10, 08:19 AM
Turn round and reverse up them lol

I'm in, got in at the usual time even though I had further to go. Currently sat here listening to all the people calling in and whinging they can't get in, even though 90% of them I drove past their houses today.

Did offer to do a run in the snowtaxi but people don't seem too keen to get into work. Ohhh its dangerous, I live on a hill etc. So what, my house is on a hill and I stopped off there this morning to pick up my ID card.

/rant. lol

Hayley
02-12-10, 01:56 PM
I got in today. Snow was prob not a couple of inches but I still managed to get my car well and truly stuck on the small road outside my house.
I managed to get it back into a parking space with the help of jack pushing and I went to the Police station to get a nice blue light taxi into work. :thumb: