PDA

View Full Version : Sick as fcuk

Nova-Boy
01-06-03, 09:06 PM
Haven't been in my car for a few days cos i have been in my gf's but today my brother asked if i have taken the stereo out. I said no!

Look outside in the street where its parked and someone else has!!

I think it will be the same b*stards that took my sub and amp a few weeks back. They got in throught the boot and snapped my parcel shelf and brackets. Took the stereo and then let themselves out the door.

Cjscooby
01-06-03, 09:16 PM
BAST*RDS this is the reason i took all the locks off the car just to try an put them off

Dan
01-06-03, 09:41 PM
Bad news :cry: , but what security does the car have, if you have none then i'm afraid i have no sympathy, its a harsh veiw and i have said to many other members that post the same. its ok splashing all yer cash on sounds and making your car look the bollocks but without an alarm its just asking for some toe rag to come and swipe bits/car.

jatinder
01-06-03, 10:04 PM
unlucky i know exactly how you feel :cry:

mikeoxford
01-06-03, 11:13 PM
i must delock.. .. ..i must delock.. .. ..i must delock.. .. ..i must delock.. .. ..

sorry to hear bad news :(

hotdogs_r_us
01-06-03, 11:16 PM
yeh but if u delock and the alarm fails ur fucked right?

Sorry to hear that m8 have u got an alarm on it

Tilly
02-06-03, 12:00 AM
grrrrrr thieving gits

?Marty?
02-06-03, 03:05 AM
For this reason i have never really bothered with i.c.e. (after i had mine ripped out in a busy cinema car park with security andcctv, and thatcham cat 1 blaring), and even though i've been swaying towards getting another install soon, i have now decided that i won't ever bother with ice.

No point. Too easy to target/steal, and costs a lot to replace.

Nova-Boy
02-06-03, 01:03 PM
my sub and amp got nicked two weeks back but i didn't replace it cos i knew it would only happen again.

After my mum used the car on friday she left the face on the head unit so now htey have been back over the weekend and took that as well.

Not her fault as the face was on from thurday night when she got in it.

I know i am partly to blame for leaving the face on and not having an alarm but i didn't ask for it to be stolen and i wouldn't do it to someone else just cos i could.

Nothing else to take now anyway!!

Ste_Nova
02-06-03, 01:10 PM
fit your new hu in the glove box... and leave a load of wires hanging out of the dash (or an old style 2 knob mw/lw radio)

Fester
02-06-03, 02:39 PM
ive just purchased a ?15 kenwood tape player off mike, gonna just leave it with a tape sticking out hopefully its not worth nicking in todays climate

got the bare wires at the moment and i must say nothings been stolen

hold on theres nothing to steal :lol:

Nova-Boy
03-06-03, 07:01 PM
not gonna bother until i get a new car. Then i am gonna tint the windows, alarm and imob,de-lock and that should keep it a bit safer (i hope)

other than that rent a garage!!

RobHardyUK
04-06-03, 03:46 PM
MY sub got nicked bout 4 months ago. I know how it feels. What i did tho, was completely take the parcel shelf out, cos i fort they would come back, i was just hoping if they did they would clearly see i had no stuff in my boot, cos they left the amp behind, i took tht out aswell obviously. I just didnt want no more damge to my locks, or windows or whatever. It totally sucks. I mean you prob like myself worked hard for your ICE, and then it all just goes cos some pikey arsed bastard who doesnt care botu ne1 wants one. It really pisses me off. :evil:

RobHardyUK
04-06-03, 03:47 PM
The most annoying thing i felt was them having it. Not the fact i have it no more, but them having it. :(