PDA

View Full Version : CNUTS

jatinder
01-06-03, 04:39 PM
Well got back yesterday from picking and engine up from bens, while my car was round my cousins house waiting for the engine to be fitted in, Early this morning my cousin phones up tp say that hes got bad news, my cars been broken into.. They had cut the rear screen rubber out, taken out the glass ripped my tweeters and crosovers out, ripped my amp, CD changer (complete with * CD'S) and my clear rear clusters ripped them out and broke them but still took them, im soo gutted the car looks a state Im so fed up the police said they couldnt do anything either :cry:

Damogolfgti
01-06-03, 04:43 PM
Damn, feel it for u jat u must be screwing :evil:

Ste_Nova
01-06-03, 05:00 PM
don't leave your parked up where u can't see it....

i'm either in mine or it's locked in the garage.. or parked under my window at work....

i would never leave it at a 'mates' house

hotdogs_r_us
01-06-03, 05:01 PM
Did the alarm go off?

And are ur Things on disply havent u got a Stelth shevf?

I feel 4 ya man i wish we cud catch them wud love to beat the fuk out of them ass holes

jatinder
01-06-03, 05:21 PM
Nothings on display the radio was taken out the alarm was diconected due to the enigne being fitted, I wanted the car to stay at my house but my dad didnt want it being fixed on the drveway, just noticed the nicked my tax as well . Thanxs for the sympathy guys

Anton
01-06-03, 05:21 PM
unlucky mate

Mel
01-06-03, 05:23 PM
unlucky mate..bet ur well gutted

thieving cnuts :evil:

Tilly
01-06-03, 06:15 PM
aww gutted sorry to hear it mate :evil:

Will
01-06-03, 07:26 PM
thieves are rubbish

mikeoxford
01-06-03, 07:29 PM
:x im dreading the day something happens to me

*TOUCHES WOOD* dont want to tempt fate.

been driving for 18 months now, think ive done well to last that long.

especially with two modified novas...........

feel for you mate

id be well gutted

it could have been burnt out though :(

whats this latest crase with removing glass to get in!? seems a lot of that lately

jatinder
01-06-03, 07:54 PM
suppose it doesnt make much noise by removing glass, there still pricks though

hotdogs_r_us
01-06-03, 08:58 PM
If the alarm was connected say, when removing the glass wud of the alarm gone off?

jatinder
01-06-03, 08:58 PM
If the alarm was connected say, when removing the glass wud of the alarm gone off?

yes

hotdogs_r_us
01-06-03, 09:00 PM
Daming fuckign CUNTS :evil:

Lucky they didnt nick ya alloys ? take it u got locking wheel nuts

Nova-Boy
01-06-03, 09:11 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I have had all my ICE Knicked in the last 2 weeks. Haven't even paid for it all yet!!

brian
01-06-03, 09:14 PM
terrible shit to happen. these pricks are the scum of the earth. they would want the absolute shit beat out of them and fuck them in a ditch and piss on them. :evil:
very sorry to hear m8

jatinder
01-06-03, 10:09 PM
I think they might of tried to take the wheels but they had locking nuts, my parentskare telling me not to worry , as i have my exams in less than a week looks like the carts going to be off the road till i finish my exams (24 june)
not a happy bunny o well shit happens eh?

Chris LR
01-06-03, 10:17 PM
Sad fact is they were probably only 14/15 or younger....

Ben (lurk75)
01-06-03, 10:55 PM
Very sorry to hear that jatinder, hope you get things sorted soon.

mikeoxford
01-06-03, 11:06 PM
none of it insured mate? :(

jatinder
01-06-03, 11:39 PM
is insured not worth it though

Amp: i can wait for a while
Window : still in one piece hopefully getting fitting tomorrow
Clear clusters :still have originals, but the old ones cost me ?100 :cry:
CD changer: mate has a spare on he will give me
CDs: well over ?60 to replace all 8
Tweeters: dont know, might be able to get spares
Tax Disk: dont know had 6 months left on it
grills in the dash board have to look round for spares

No point really going through insurance will push my premium up

mikeoxford
01-06-03, 11:42 PM
No point really going through insurance will push my premium up

check it out it may not

for instance

if you chip a windscreen or crack it and claim, u pay a small excess then get a free window, and its not held against u, ok you have to declare it but your not gonna get penalised for it

mikeoxford
02-06-03, 12:17 AM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=74922

dosent live local does he!? :lol:

jatinder
02-06-03, 12:24 AM
ive just emailed him to find out

Neil.
02-06-03, 02:47 AM
it might of been someone that knew your alarm had been disconected. i hate leaving my car other then outside gf's house, ppl know its mine and got an alarm or in my drive.
If i do ave to leave it somewhere i always make sure my proximity is on so if anyone does go near it, it's screams at then with a very annoying screech.
feel sorry for ya mate.

?Marty?
02-06-03, 02:56 AM
I feel for you mate, had loads of stuff done to mine.

Just picked it up from the bodyshop after having it all re-psrayed and kitted and etc, and each time i go out to the car (wherever i left it) i expect to find something broken/stolen.

jatinder
02-06-03, 03:05 PM
Thanxs guys for the support, ive decided against going through the insurance company i can get my window fitted back in place for free by them , and already located a CD changer for ?10 !!! , put the clusters back in and find an amp then sell it lol

Ste_Nova
02-06-03, 03:35 PM
dvla will give u new tax if u have a crime ref number

jatinder
02-06-03, 03:56 PM
cheers ste il phone them up, ive just found a standley knife in the car which was probably used to cut everything, hopefully it might be sum use

Breeny
02-06-03, 04:02 PM
I hardly ever leave my cars around now, so many thieving wankers about.

Day to day the car is either in the garage or on the drive when i'm working on it... or when at work its parked round the back were 1200 school kids keep an eye on it for me :lol: I live in quite a nice neighbourhood but that doesnt stop people from knowing where i live etc so you can never be too careful

Sadly novas are piss easy to get into, so many ways of doing it.

Fester
02-06-03, 04:06 PM
i put the disk lok on now absolutely without fail wherever just becomes automatic after a while, the hassle of putting it someone is outweighed just by the visibility factor

not sure how effective they are but it must be the best of the physcially steering wheel locks

jatinder
02-06-03, 04:21 PM
my anti theft device was reasonable it had no engine in it lol :lol: