PDA

View Full Version : Where's it to?

Jack
22-11-10, 10:14 PM
http://www.flushtracker.com/

L14MNP
22-11-10, 10:15 PM
Drop anchor in poo bay in T minus 44 minutes. :)

Spudly
22-11-10, 10:18 PM
Drop anchor in poo bay in T minus 44 minutes. :)

Isnt that the description of what a boy who loves a boy, get up to behind closed doors:eek:

Lynsey
22-11-10, 10:20 PM
Where's it to? Bleedin' SWer!

L14MNP
22-11-10, 10:21 PM
Isnt that the description of what a boy who loves a boy, get up to behind closed doors:eek:

No idea mate. I was never in the scouts and I'm an atheist. lol

The trains are queuing at the station. This shall be an extra special movement thanks to the tech on hand.

Pistol Pete
22-11-10, 10:23 PM
lol 3 posts and its gone from poo to gay!

EDIT: it was 3 posts when i was typing lol

Lee
22-11-10, 10:25 PM
Mine lands in a tank 20 meters away :(

EDIT unless its below -1 outside, in which case it just sits in the pan on a layer of ice :(

L14MNP
22-11-10, 10:27 PM
Mine lands in a tank 20 meters away :(

EDIT unless its below -1 outside, in which case it just sits in the pan on a layer of ice :(

Septic FTL. :(

Does it all congregate into one singular mass? That's a sight I would pay to see.

Lee
22-11-10, 10:32 PM
Septic FTL. :(

Does it all congregate into one singular mass? That's a sight I would pay to see.

Im not sure.

Mine goes through a saniflo, so it gets minced to feck before its short trip to the tank. As does Marks actually. So I would imagine it is a bit like those big melted chocolate vats they have at Cadbury :)

Thats the cool thing about a Saniflo. The lower the note, the stiffer the poo, so if it starts making a noise like a diesel, and makes the caravan shake, you know it was a goodun :)

General Baxter
22-11-10, 10:33 PM
^lol

wwmnw
23-11-10, 01:23 AM
Taken its time to travel about 6 miles, but I wanna know where it go lol

Hobbit
23-11-10, 03:53 AM
mine only goes to the end of the garden into a brick built tank, that hasn't been eptied in over 20 years. Antique poo :cool:

Bubba
23-11-10, 07:35 AM
mine only goes to the end of the garden into a brick built tank, that hasn't been eptied in over 20 years. Antique poo :cool:

thats....EPIC.

AlexW
23-11-10, 01:54 PM
This is a sh!t thread :roll:

Danny s-p
23-11-10, 02:09 PM
mine doing 4.18 mph lol

mowgli
23-11-10, 02:12 PM
so you lot don't even know where your local sewage works is??????

what is this country coming to????

ps. mr hobbit, the bugs in your cess pit will break down everything & are possibly the best way of processing sewage there is..........

Danny s-p
23-11-10, 02:16 PM
there 3 i no of round here and it gone past all 3 off them and look like it heading towards durham river

mowgli
23-11-10, 02:24 PM
its a piss take, literally.......

the level of database needed to actually track your poo simply doesn't exist, round here, severn trent run the underground drainage & their maps are truly awful.. there are errors all over the network, and as for the speed issue, there is no truly accurate way of working that out because no-one can predict peak flow on a domestic sewer...but i can tell you that it is about walking pace..

Hobbit
23-11-10, 02:40 PM
mr hobbit, the bugs in your cess pit will break down everything & are possibly the best way of processing sewage there is..........

shame they now fit plastic ones that need emptying every few years...

mowgli
23-11-10, 02:56 PM
the brick ones need emptying too..... but its not down to the landlord...

bazil
23-11-10, 03:00 PM
The old brick one on the farm had a soak away at the out pipe, also was told not to use fancy new kill all germs domestos as it kills the required bacteria in the tank.

mowgli
23-11-10, 03:15 PM
eventually, the digested sludge will need pumping out...... the soak away just disperses the run off water, but you are right about the chemicals... if you have your own septic tank, then you must use eco friendly stuff, and not tons of bleach.... the big sewage works in leicester actually has an agreement with a dairy farmer.. he shoves all his cow muck into a grating & it goes to a small village works, then they run tankers of it to the big works to keep the bug count up..

for my sins, i know a lot about the subject, i have done a lot of streetworks & sewer installations in my time.. i worked on the most eco friendly toilet block in the land in 2002, when we fitted a system into a park in leicestershire, it was all solar power & rain harvesting & had a biodigester that ran off solar electric, and the water coming out the back of it was better than the mains water in the local town... they put my name on an information board on the toilet wall... yup, i'm famous.

Lee
23-11-10, 03:32 PM
for my sins, i know a lot about the subject, i have done a lot of streetworks & sewer installations in my time.. i worked on the most eco friendly toilet block in the land in 2002, when we fitted a system into a park in leicestershire, it was all solar power & rain harvesting & had a biodigester that ran off solar electric, and the water coming out the back of it was better than the mains water in the local town... they put my name on an information board on the toilet wall... yup, i'm famous.

.... And you haven't had a shower since lol

mowgli
23-11-10, 03:37 PM
you are right lee......

i only take baths

anyway, when you build a new toilet block, there isn't any poo there......... its the repairs that take skill, judgement & the ability to get out the hole at warp factor 9......

i did a sewer repair on a pumped outlet at a caravan site last year.. they had a new 5000gal holding tank & had installed a 4" outlet pipe. which had been connected to the old 2" pipe, which had then got blocked....... so we were down 4ft & we were digging back from the manhole & getting a new 4" pipe fitted to the outlet, when we heard the pump kick in... the buggers had told us it was off... we ran like hell & there was a genuine shower of shyte.........it missed us by about 6 inches, but was all over the road & verge.

loggyboy
23-11-10, 03:41 PM
its a piss take, literally.......

the level of database needed to actually track your poo simply doesn't exist, round here, severn trent run the underground drainage & their maps are truly awful.. there are errors all over the network, and as for the speed issue, there is no truly accurate way of working that out because no-one can predict peak flow on a domestic sewer...but i can tell you that it is about walking pace..

Gravity is gravity, it doesnt matter how much is in them, they flow at the same rate depending on the fall of the pipe. No pipe is ever 'full' enough to slow down the flow rate or all our toilets would overflow at peak times.

mowgli
23-11-10, 03:53 PM
Gravity is gravity, it doesnt matter how much is in them, they flow at the same rate depending on the fall of the pipe. No pipe is ever 'full' enough to slow down the flow rate or all our toilets would overflow at peak times.

with a user name like yours, are you in the trade, so to speak????

on a badly designed system, they can reach peak flow very quickly, especially with too many bends or some tree roots in the joins.

we have also seen pipes where the gradient is too big & the water runs away leaving the other stuff to collect.. we always set foul pipes at 2.5% fall with laser equipment & if a massive drop is needed, then put in a vertical drop with a slow radius bend into the manhole,

then there is the mythical 1/2 time in the world cup moment, but street manholes usually take up the peaks, but combined sewer systems, where they take rain water & there is a deluge are the worst times.

Jack
23-11-10, 06:39 PM
Apparently, my poo flows down what I thought was a quaint little redirected stream at the bottom (no pun intended) of town. Seems thats actually a filthy river of turds.

Maybe that wasn't a real fish I thought I saw in there once then... lol

Stuart
23-11-10, 06:52 PM
Apparently, my poo flows down what I thought was a quaint little redirected stream at the bottom (no pun intended) of town. Seems thats actually a filthy river of turds.

Maybe that wasn't a real fish I thought I saw in there once then... lol

Brown Trout