PDA

View Full Version : gutted my nova gsi project got nicked :(

logaman
20-11-10, 11:22 PM
hello peeps im gutted my nova gsi got nicked last saterday from my workshop in reading got the car bk today in a real sorry state a mate of mine found it in a1 breakers on wednesday every1 is tellin me im mad but im gonna build her bk to as mint as i can get her i will try n upload a pic of wot i did look like n a pic of wot they done to her but dose any1 no were i can get a gsi bumper (front) n passenger side skirt? thanks guys

twistysnovagte
21-11-10, 11:54 AM
wrong forum to post pal
as for the text typing its prohibited on here and a no-no ;)!!!!

MK999
21-11-10, 11:56 AM
Finally another member in reading lol I've basically got 2 cars worth of spares kicking about depending what you need (got more windows than I know what to do with) and A1 is my closest breakers so you must be nearby, let me know what you need and I'll have a look when im back home, no gsi bumper unfortunately!

Nova_Shaun
21-11-10, 09:40 PM
More members from reading :)

C612DNM
21-11-10, 09:47 PM
hello peeps im gutted my nova gsi got nicked last saterday from my workshop in reading got the car bk today in a real sorry state a mate of mine found it in a1 breakers on wednesday every1 is tellin me im mad but im gonna build her bk to as mint as i can get her i will try n upload a pic of wot i did look like n a pic of wot they done to her but dose any1 no were i can get a gsi bumper (front) n passenger side skirt? thanks guys

can someone translate this for me. I know I'm older than you lot, but FFS, this is England.

Steve0011
22-11-10, 02:41 AM
only if you tell me what FFS means lol

wwmnw
22-11-10, 02:46 AM
only if you tell me what FFS means lol

For f*cks sake.

MK999
22-11-10, 09:04 AM
can someone translate this for me. I know I'm older than you lot, but FFS, this is England.

Welcome to Reading lol

Yorkie
22-11-10, 04:11 PM

to be fair, there has been worse.

aww sorry to hear about your car, but atleast you got it back, and i think its great you havent given up on it :)

Steve0011
23-11-10, 01:31 PM

to be honest i would be looking for the breakers to supply the parts you need :) after all they took in a car that was stolen? or did thet report it as so?

Danny s-p
23-11-10, 01:34 PM
any pic yet

logaman
23-11-10, 11:13 PM
hello guys pics are on there way n the scrapyard didnt report it nicked but i was just happy to get her back when my mate called me to tell me it was at the scrapyard it felt like my heart was in my mouth ive spent so much time and money on my 2 novas i couldnt be without them now gess its the right time to start re-building the gsi now and put my 2.0 mk1 sr project on hold again lol

Steve0011
24-11-10, 10:42 AM
well that scrappy owes you big time, as he handled stolen property. let him know if you aint gonna report him. discount on parts for life me thinks :)

General Lee
24-11-10, 11:48 AM
wrong forum to post pal
as for the text typing its prohibited on here and a no-no ;)!!!!

He wants a gsi front bumper and sideskirt hows this the wrong part in the forum.

Good luck with the search buddy. I live in reading too, i have a few bits but all MK 1.

General Lee
24-11-10, 11:49 AM
well that scrappy owes you big time, as he handled stolen property. let him know if you aint gonna report him. discount on parts for life me thinks :)

That scrap yard is also run by ex do as you likies. So best not to piss them off a. But how it got there is a mystery hmmm.

logaman
24-11-10, 02:51 PM
im not to worryed bout the scrapyard i would love to meet the person that took the car tho i sat with the lads at the scrapyard and wached the cctv to see who took the car in and they gave me his number plate hx03fxt its a white daf truck there is a local copper i no im gonna see wot she can find on it for me

loggyboy
24-11-10, 04:13 PM
Honestly, have you ever heard of punctuation??
A FULL STOP????, A COMMA????

And we moan about imigrants no learning English!?!

PS Before anyone asks, this chap is not related to me... lol

logaman
24-11-10, 05:12 PM
i dont use full stops mate i got BIG lungs!!!!

dc1984
24-11-10, 05:32 PM
i dont use full stops mate i got BIG lungs!!!!

lol lol

logaman
25-11-10, 10:34 PM
pics r in the project thread guys