PDA

View Full Version : 1990 White mk2 MR2 Rev1 n/a

Plunky
19-11-10, 06:34 PM
For sale:

1990 White mk2 MR2 Rev1 n/a

Mileage: 99k (good for a 20 year old car)

Tax: NOV 2010

MOT: 9th April 2011

Genuine reason for sale, I have just been offered a new job which involves commuting so I need a cheaper car to run.

Completely standard apart from a momo style steering wheel (standard steering wheel is available)

I have recently replaced the manifold and downpipe with standard items. The new manifold has been heat wrapped.

I have replaced the front engine mount with a powerflex poly bush due to the old original mount failing and causing the exhaust to crack.

New temperature gauge sensor fitted

New Spark plugs, distributor cap and rotar arm, Magnecore HT leads.

I've also fitted clear front indicators, really cleans the front end up. standard ones will be supplied.

Overall in very good condition. There are a couple of small areas of surface rust on the doors, however they can easily be rubbed down and resprayed, I am sure the rust hasnt penetrated.

The car is cosmetically very clean for its age.

I have removed the ariel as I was going to put a smaller one on. I have temperarily plugged the ariel hole.

I was told by the previous owner that the car had a replacement engine however, I dont have any proof of this.

It has the better 3S-GE engine, with 150bhp, could be more if it has a replacement engine from a later model.

This car is awesome fun to drive. Would be perfect for a track car or even for just a bit of fun at the weekend!

Liam: 07826818887

£995 ono or possible p/x for cheap to run/insure car

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z199/plunky999/IMG_2227.jpg

Plunky
21-11-10, 12:30 PM
bump