PDA

View Full Version : L33 ??? numberplate in max power

mark69
18-11-10, 04:58 PM
i sure a user off here said someone bought his toyota yaris and is still using his private plate evan tho its on his nova ?

well its got a feature in max power! witht hat plate on haha

cant remeber the plate or user name tho :confused:

Spudly
18-11-10, 05:00 PM
Nope there is a guy on here who has the plate on his bmw, its the same as his username, and mr Legget who owns the yaris has had a 'showplate' made up and just bungs it on wherever he likes, has been an ongoing thing for a year or two now, iirc its been in a mag before aswell!

Rich
18-11-10, 05:53 PM
I think the big question is, why would anyone want to own a toyota yaris? and then advertise the fact in a crap magazine

Pistol Pete
18-11-10, 05:59 PM
lol this again...

Would the real L33 LEG please stand up, please stand up......

Mieran
18-11-10, 06:15 PM
Last time I was reading a thread about this subject, the original Lee was like I'm gona do this and that but then later when he was asked what did he do his reply was "I'm too lazy, I cba".

Wtf? :wtf:

Iain
18-11-10, 06:21 PM
There's some threads from 08 on the Yaris forums about it lol

markc20xe
18-11-10, 06:27 PM
well max power is no more so no one can read it any more lol

Ben
18-11-10, 06:30 PM
I bet it really is Lee's yaris he just creates this alter ego so all his mates dont know its actually his.

Derick-Sport
18-11-10, 09:33 PM
well max power is no more so no one can read it any more lol

its in fast car

apparently theres a new scene craze called stormtrooper'd out lol

Andy
18-11-10, 09:36 PM
Coming to a mcdonalds car park near you.........................

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrC0jLac-0MuDRbTCnD7L1H9XLdsAyldGrTw7Ecwi9hYtEKua0

Mattman
18-11-10, 09:44 PM
I just googled stormtrooper'd and found a thread on luxury4play with pics of "stormtrooper'd" cars. Looks to me like it is just painting your car white and having black wheels and trim etc (correct me if I am wrong here)

If this is the case then my Nova has been "Stormtrooper'd" since i got it two years ago and didn't even know it....lol

Spudly
18-11-10, 10:22 PM

Care to share what this new 'scene' thing is, does it have anything to do with your removable tow loop being screwed into the bumper and something dangling from it:tard:

Bubba
18-11-10, 10:52 PM
its where you drive into bridges that are too low for the car...

thusly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQaLuqwtl8

(ooo and its the remasterd doink one)

L33 LEG
19-11-10, 02:23 AM
Not this again lol I'll have to have a read through the mag and see what state the yaris is in this time, seems to get even worse each year.

And re the guy who said i can't be arsed to do anything because im lazy. I did go to the police station with a whole load of pictures and proof that the guy even drives on the road with the plate on, they told me there was nothing i could do and would have to contact the police over in his area. I sort of lose interest tbh and im not too bothered about it anymore.

The only thing that winds me up is people who knew me years ago may look at these features and think that it's me and at 25 i own a kitted up 1ltr yaris lol :(

bazil
19-11-10, 02:28 AM
On the plus side you could get a White yaris, put your plate on it then get him done for cloning lol or run up parking tickets and blame him?

( it does mean buying a yaris on purpose tho :( )

L33 LEG
19-11-10, 02:37 AM
A few of us have said that in the past lol Im just going to leave it, i suppose i should just laugh it off! I keep meaning to turn up to a car meet near his to surprise him, i may wait until i get a new car next year though, can't wait to see the look on his face when i park next to his car lol