PDA

View Full Version : Idiots trying to buy things...

Ben (lurk75)
30-05-03, 06:10 PM
I am completely sick of wankers emailing me or sending me PM's about stuff they dont even want. eg:

"How much do you want for your seats mate"

"have you read the advert?"

"Yes"

"well it says in there"

"oh sod that i only paid ?100 for mine"

"well why the fuck are you asking me about mine, if you already bought some!"

this is just an example of loads of conversations i have every day, its either that or people wanitng things that i have said is either scratched or tatty but then they say "oh i want a mint one" im like what do you want for ?10 when every other one is ?50!

please people have some consideration,

i have over 50 emails a day and am lucky if there is one serious buyer in any of them.

This is an actual conversation!

...ShuT uR moUth u DiRty SlUt u No u WnT It Up ThE BUtt Ladies plz dnt fight martins here al night says:
where bouts is your mate

Ben- Cobra buckets for sale! says:
bristol

...ShuT uR moUth u DiRty SlUt u No u WnT It Up ThE BUtt Ladies plz dnt fight martins here al night says:
fuck me thats far

ca he post them too me mate

no

why

would cost over ?50

cost 20 quid from p

and dont want to be responsible for damage etc

from parcel to go on migweb

they will be insured

well the last set i sent cost me ?30 and about an hour to wrap and a shit load of bubble wrap

ye

u can use carbourd mate it is cheaper

i am not sending them so this is pointless

have u got a number for your mate then

no he aint got a mobile

what bout an email

no that is why i am selling them

what bout a land line

the reasoon i am selling them is dso he dosent have to do anything

lol

so just post them too me it is the only way u r going to sell them on the net

not at all

have had 10 emails about them
ye at all

look i sell nearly a whole car a week in parts, i have never had any problems so far.

what and u never posted any bits that is ball shit

yes i send bits everyday, but wont send wheels its too much aggro

just send them it will take u 10 mins to rap them up

i am not sending them so this is pointless

ok then mate your loss

not at all

come on people why give aggro? if someone says no it means no!

rant over!

wisewood
30-05-03, 06:22 PM
who was that - anyone we know?

Ben (lurk75)
30-05-03, 06:27 PM
dont know who he was,i know what he was.

RobHardyUK
30-05-03, 06:27 PM
what a twat

jatinder
30-05-03, 07:45 PM
im not one of them am I ben :oops:

Ste_Nova
30-05-03, 09:16 PM
if i want something i go get it..... usually the same day

wheels from sheffield (same day the ad was placed on rb)
seats etc from rgb the same day i enquired about them

i don't fuck arround when buying stuff

Fester
31-05-03, 12:10 AM
same here get a price sorted then purchase

Cjscooby
31-05-03, 12:17 AM
That Lad is a Tosser messed me about tryin to get ?80 out of me for a rear bumper an told me i would never find one cheaper but day after i found one for ?10 lol

Ben knows i don't waste no Time from havin no engine on saturday morning to havin gone from leicester to bristol to pick a 1.4SR one off ben an havin it fitted an running by Monday think that is a good example of how it should be done.

Ben i will have that Servo off you at the PV show!!! anyway i'll chat to you on MSN about it

Cj

mikeoxford
31-05-03, 12:22 AM
i wont mention white-nova who i have met 3 times is it now? and everytime i go home with my bits again :lol:

not his fault tho

?Marty?
31-05-03, 01:40 AM
It's like people who pm you and say 'you still got....for sale?'. You say yes, and then.....

NOTHING. No reply again. ever. lol

Tilly
31-05-03, 08:08 AM
or u are in the pipeline to buy something and the day b4 they say oh im not selling it now wtf dont put it up for sale then

mikeoxford
31-05-03, 11:42 PM
well ive put a post in general asking some kid to conytact me.....hes got my muney and still no goods here.........

locky
01-06-03, 10:39 AM
:oops: sorry opelnova!!!!!
But we both know of the reasons for the skirts :wink:

Ben (lurk75)
02-06-03, 12:07 AM
Nah dont get any problems of regulars at all.

Dont know who they are, just idiots.

Dicko
02-06-03, 09:53 AM
sorry about all the Qs concerning bottom end and them seats mate :(

Dave
02-06-03, 10:21 AM
i wont mention white-nova who i have met 3 times is it now? and everytime i go home with my bits again :lol:

not his fault tho
buy the next time i see you mike you'll have grown so attached to that cluster you won't let me have it!
will see you again in 2 weeks so i'll get it then!