PDA

View Full Version : My Yellow MK1 is.........

scott.parker
17-11-10, 08:29 PM
Still here with me, so after getting lots of "interest" and some genuine i believe, i was sealing a deal with some one, but it's not going to happen, and the missus has now said she wants it, so Ive got to sell here 125cc motorbike so she can then use the car, i will be getting some of the proceeds from the bike sale etc, so i guess it's a happy medium of what i wanted really..

Not sure when this will all happen though, need to sell here bike first off, and the mk1 has no mot now, so she can pay for that once she's ready, least this way i will be able to get them both to shows together! :thumb:

Scott

Spudly
17-11-10, 08:30 PM
Eh i thought youd said someone had bought it for a stupendous amount lol

scott.parker
17-11-10, 08:31 PM
That was a joke... but i didn't get to reply as some one closed the thread! lol lol

Spudly
17-11-10, 09:47 PM
Sorry dude i had my nazi hat on lol

If you need it pruning and reopening just pm me or any of the other staff btw:thumb:

Southie
17-11-10, 09:50 PM
Spud your just "silly" lol

The sister/brother car shall meet one day with mine lol

Spudly
17-11-10, 09:51 PM
Spud your just "silly" lol

And you needs a poke in the eye :p

Rexy
17-11-10, 09:58 PM
Scott use the 125 ;)

craig green
17-11-10, 10:15 PM
Are you going to keep it wrapped in cling film Scott?

Mieran
17-11-10, 10:32 PM
Your misses is so cool.

I would stone chip and waxoyl the fook out of it before putting it back on road though. lol

Btw, please keep the orange one too.

scott.parker
18-11-10, 06:42 PM
Gaz, cant be bothered with 2 wheels i would kill my self!

Craig, Yes i will wrap it using cling from work, good idea to keep it clean over winter! lol

Mieran, lol she'll love that, and yeah plenty planned for it, just no money nore a garage etc..
And I'm in no rush to get rid of the Orange one, but if a buyer comes to me with the price, then..

Scott

MK999
18-11-10, 06:44 PM
And I'm in no rush to get rid of the Orange one, but if a buyer comes to me with the price, then..

I'll certain turn up if I can name the price as well lol See what change is in my other jeans lol

scott.parker
18-11-10, 06:51 PM
I meant the price I'm asking in the add.

Benn
18-11-10, 07:22 PM
Lay the law down that if she brakes it you can beat her up...

peester
18-11-10, 09:33 PM
^^ agreed. But hopefully she wont. Its an investment really - let another year or so go by.. have it loosey for sale all the while shes using it..
Be good to see both at meets anyway