PDA

View Full Version : crap news for me

pikey1986
17-11-10, 07:35 PM
ive just had some properly bad news, a lad ive known for the best part of 10yrs died last night of a heart attack, to say im gutted/upset is an understatment, the lad didn't deserve it and didnt have a bad bone in his body, i suppose its true what they say 'its always the good one's' or something to that affect, i only seen him 2days ago when he came round to borrow some bog roll of all things lol

he will be missed and if anyone is having a beer tonight please from the bottom of my heart have one for him

R.I.P Johnny Mountain

you will be missed

JensonLEI
17-11-10, 07:39 PM
ive just had some properly bad news, a lad ive known for the best part of 10yrs died last night of a heart attack, to say im gutted/upset is an understatment, the lad didn't deserve it and didnt have a bad bone in his body, i suppose its true what they say 'its always the good one's' or something to that affect, i only seen him 2days ago when he came round to borrow some bog roll of all things lol

he will be missed and if anyone is having a beer tonight please from the bottom of my heart have one for him

R.I.P Johnny Mountain

you will be missed

R.I.P , heart goes out to his family will have a beer or 10 for him :)

Nova_Tek
17-11-10, 07:40 PM
Very true mate it's usually the way 'the good die young'.

It's always sad hearing someone die especially when you've literally just saw then the other day, puts things into perspective.

RIP to your mate.

Cle
17-11-10, 07:42 PM
Feel for you, One of my freinds died a few months back in car accident, has never been the same, So i no how you feel

R.I.P

Connor
17-11-10, 07:46 PM
Jo told me about this and she has gone back to swad,
he sounded like a top bloke
RIP Johnny

ben doodar
17-11-10, 07:51 PM
I feel for you mate. A mate of mine was knocked down by a car 3 years ago he died at the scene he was 1 of the best lads I knew, I'm not just saying it because he has gone, he truly was a great lad i had never heard a bad word said about the lad. A month or 2 later my brother died.

I feel your pain. There's nothing more that brings you to earth than when you lose somebody close to you.

R.I.P to your friend and my condolences to you.

Alex J
17-11-10, 09:08 PM
R.I.P Johnny Mountain

id also like to add to this thread the death of a close freind of mine Andy rae, died age 32 of a heart attack last tuesday, a fellow long distance driver freind of mine for 15 years, a kind and loving person ,and would always help anyone, sadly missed , my thoughts are with his recently married wife, and his family at this bad time.

Balley
17-11-10, 09:12 PM
R.i.p :)

stevenf
17-11-10, 10:47 PM

R.I.P Johnny Mountain

Also sharing how you feel at this minute. Just lost the girlfriends dad 4 weeks ago today and now been told her uncle has just passed away today as well. Rest in peace Dave and George.

pikey1986
18-11-10, 05:51 AM
thank you all, top bloke is an understatement connor, he'd go out his way(where possible) to help anyone out

also merris

R.I.P to your mate Andy Rea

Tanya.
18-11-10, 09:34 AM
R.I.P to everyone that's been mentioned :)

Danny s-p
18-11-10, 10:13 AM
what up with hart attacks at the mo my dad friend has just died of one as well was his funereal on Monday

L14MNP
18-11-10, 10:57 AM
R.I.P to all mentioned in this thread.

Sloth
18-11-10, 11:00 AM
R.I.P to all. beverage elevated here.

claire6069
18-11-10, 12:54 PM
thats awful :( RIP to all mentioned and my condolences to you all