PDA

View Full Version : Royal Wedding

Hayley
16-11-10, 11:39 PM
I know some people are very pro and some people are very anti but im in the pro camp... Loving the royal engagement.
Even more loving the prospect of an extra day off next year. lol

I think I might try and go up to London on the wedding day to wave a Union Jack flag in Trafalgar square like the patriotic idiot that I am

:thumb:

bazil
16-11-10, 11:41 PM
Em who and what?

Hayley
16-11-10, 11:41 PM
lol
You must be joking. According to the news channels... nothing else has happened in the world today

MK999
16-11-10, 11:43 PM
I dont watch the news, the script/plot is really disjointed and not particularly interesting tbh. Needs a new writer imo.

bazil
16-11-10, 11:45 PM
I'm on nightshift and all I do is sleep, play black ops then go to work, look at png then go home and sleep and repeat all week lol, local radio is poor so iPod for music and don't buy a paper as the depress me lol

I'll go have a google :)

Hayley
16-11-10, 11:47 PM
oh im spoilt/tortured with the news channels on 3 massive screens playing 24/7 in our control room.
I remember when Michael Jackson died, it was breaking news for the whole 9 hrs of my shift!

tis William and Kate getting engaged. :)

MK999
16-11-10, 11:47 PM
Ah more interesting topic, do you find something about black ops just doesn't feel 'right'? I'm not sure if it's the mouse speed I have set or something, it just feels different somehow to MW2, also seems to be a lot of hipfire kills compared to MW2 too, and could be crappy guns but long range accuracy seems way worse, which is crap because it's the only bit I was good at lol

Bubba
16-11-10, 11:48 PM
I'm on nightshift and all I do is sleep, play black ops then go to work, look at png then go home and sleep and repeat all week lol, local radio is poor so iPod for music and don't buy a paper as the depress me lol

I'll go have a google :)

what a simple life...cant fault it :thumb:

Bubba
16-11-10, 11:49 PM
Ah more interesting topic, do you find something about black ops just doesn't feel 'right'? I'm not sure if it's the mouse speed I have set or something, it just feels different somehow to MW2, also seems to be a lot of hipfire kills compared to MW2 too, and could be crappy guns but long range accuracy seems way worse, which is crap because it's the only bit I was good at lol

multiplayer sucks...im doing single player on hardened...thats fun....and the secret Dead Ops Arcade more than makes up for the crappy online stuff

wwmnw
16-11-10, 11:50 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd220/lostboy_014/no.gif i genuinely couldn't give a **** about the royal family, shame it wasn't the queen in that car instead of someone trying to do something about the world, even if she was never let within a mile of a live mine lol

bazil
16-11-10, 11:51 PM
Cheers bubba,
hayley, I feel those two will have very odd looking children?
Mk it's cos mw2 was infinity ward made and ops is trearch ( sp ) same as world at war

Bubba
16-11-10, 11:53 PM
I feel those two will have very odd looking children?

ouside of the family breeding lol

MK999
16-11-10, 11:54 PM
Treyarch, yeah I guess it was always gonna feel different, I quite liked the aim down sights or gtfo gameplay tbh lol Specially when it meant popping a sniper in the head with an assault rifle, larger maps would have been ftw tholol

Bubba
16-11-10, 11:59 PM
Just play MOH...a million times better imo (multiplayer wise)

MK999
17-11-10, 12:00 AM
Just play MOH...a million times better imo (multiplayer wise)

Not made of money unfortunately, I only get to choose a couple per year lol

Ben
17-11-10, 12:00 AM
His wife to be would have it if i was feeling kind!

Hayley
17-11-10, 12:03 AM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd220/lostboy_014/no.gif i genuinely couldn't give a **** about the royal family, shame it wasn't the queen in that car instead of someone trying to do something about the world, even if she was never let within a mile of a live mine lol

riiight.. guess your feelings on the royal family are quite clear cut then.

I personally like that we have a royal family and it makes me proud but then, as i said, im a patriotic idiot.

Ben
17-11-10, 12:05 AM
Im patriotic but the royals a re a farse! Only ones i even bare to see on the telly areWilliam and Harry, the queen should of stood down donkeys years ago or grown so balls and actually done something for the country rather than just wave at people! henry the 8th wouldnt let all these idiots ruin our country! Charles is a joke and will be bypassed!

Bubba
17-11-10, 12:05 AM
Not made of money unfortunately, I only get to choose a couple per year lol

its why im proper skint this month :( i buy mine 2nd hand though and even then i refuse to pay over a 10er

bazil
17-11-10, 12:06 AM
im a patriotic idiot.

oh mee too

FREEDOMlol

na she has a bigger chin than Jimmy Hill!

Bubba
17-11-10, 12:07 AM
na she has a bigger chin than Jimmy Hill!

all the better for resting your sack on lol lol

wwmnw
17-11-10, 12:11 AM
Im patriotic but the royals a re a farse! Only ones i even bare to see on the telly areWilliam and Harry, the queen should of stood down donkeys years ago or grown so balls and actually done something for the country rather than just wave at people! henry the 8th wouldnt let all these idiots ruin our country! Charles is a joke and will be bypassed!

Ditto what that man said, I have some good old British pride, although as I get older the more it slips. May do a sloff one day.

novacabrio
17-11-10, 12:29 AM
I'd royaly engage it

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_03/KateSplitPOP_803x1000.jpg

:thumb:

wwmnw
17-11-10, 12:36 AM
Nice body, face on the left pic makes her look old.

Bubba
17-11-10, 12:37 AM
good tits :thumb:

novacabrio
17-11-10, 12:38 AM
Nice body, face on the left pic makes her look old.

So would you if you were walking down the street and had a dozen photographers in your face!

Some student up at the uni in Fife (?) they went to will no doubt try and sell a story of wild nights of passion to the Sport or similar. There is bound to be some decent Bikini pics of her doing the rounds

wwmnw
17-11-10, 12:40 AM
So would you if you were walking down the street and had a dozen photographers in your face!

Mate, I'm 24 and people think I'm 30+ and that's without dodgy lighting lol

novacabrio
17-11-10, 12:43 AM
Mate, I'm 24 and people think I'm 30+ and that's without dodgy lighting lol

But you'd still turn her down because she looks funny in the left picture? :d

wwmnw
17-11-10, 12:49 AM
But you'd still turn her down because she looks funny in the left picture? :d

I wouldn't turn much down at the minute, wouldn't turn you down they way I'm feeling :| ;)lol

Sloth
17-11-10, 12:51 AM
are we a republic yet?

wwmnw
17-11-10, 12:53 AM
are we a republic yet?

Are you in Australia yet?

Sloth
17-11-10, 12:56 AM
not yet, just before xmas all being well.

Edd
17-11-10, 09:23 AM
The Royal family should do something decent like re take control of the country, fook the E.U. off, send half of eastern Europe back to where they came from, and sort out the poppy burning, bomb vest wearing, bearded coonts that litter our country

Hoochie
17-11-10, 10:27 AM

My feelings too.....:)

Ben
17-11-10, 12:57 PM
fook the E.U. off, send half of eastern Europe back to where they came from,

Be a bit hypocritical off them dont you think?

Edd
17-11-10, 01:05 PM
Why ? explain lol

Ben
17-11-10, 01:15 PM
Why ? explain lol

Do you know where our Royal Family originate from? Clearly not toherwise you wouldnt be asking lol

clicky (http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/05/01/Royal_Nazis.html)

Saloony
17-11-10, 01:25 PM
Not bothered, people get engaged all the time these twits are no different... plus they pushed Emmerdale back for the exculsive interview, this did not please craig lol

Ben
17-11-10, 01:26 PM
One of the Belgians in work last night said "oh i bet your pleased about the royal engagement" I replied with shut up and climb the ladder!

db_1.2
17-11-10, 03:02 PM
Unless it effects the average working Brit, and improves this crappy economy, i couldnt give a sh*t what the royals, or any other ''important'' person does with they're vast amounts of spare time, and money.

Paul
17-11-10, 03:18 PM
Unless it effects the average working Brit, and improves this crappy economy, i couldnt give a sh*t what the royals, or any other ''important'' person does with they're vast amounts of spare time, and money.

Love this!

Southie
17-11-10, 04:38 PM
Does this mean we all get a "FREE" bank holiday next year then, if so then good luck to William and Kate :d

Jack
17-11-10, 04:40 PM
Must amit the Monarchy is nowt these days but a figurehead. What little power the Queen has over parliament is not really required in these modern times.

Not bad for tourism though lol

Andy
17-11-10, 04:46 PM
Is it bad i was more excited about Kat and Alfies wedding?

Ben
17-11-10, 04:49 PM
Is it bad i was more excited about Kat and Alfies wedding?

Fook i missed that one! *******ing night shift!