PDA

View Full Version : channel 4 coppers

16v Nova Kev
15-11-10, 09:08 PM
its on now quite good imo.

Hayley
15-11-10, 11:17 PM
Lurve that program. esp this week seeing as they are covering what I do for a job. yay

MK999
15-11-10, 11:20 PM
Lurve that program. esp this week seeing as they are covering what I do for a job. yay

Last thing I wanna watch at home is work? lol

edit: The sodding training DVD's are bad enough!

Hayley
15-11-10, 11:40 PM
very true. I just find my job hillarious\annoying as fook at the same time and its interesting to see other peoples opinions of it

TeddyThom
16-11-10, 12:03 AM
very true. I just find my job hillarious\annoying as fook at the same time and its interesting to see other peoples opinions of it

What is your job?

Hayley
16-11-10, 12:57 AM
What is your job? I am a 999 call taker/police dispatcher.

Jack
16-11-10, 07:54 AM
I did like the comment that the majority of people who call them are younger (<30) who think that one person calling them names on Bookface is a reason to dial 999. And most of the incidents the police attended were domestics or something to do with relationships.

The look on some of the dispatchers' faces when they were getting dick calls too... lol I don't think I could do that job. I'd just tell people to call back when it was real emergency and hang up lol

Hayley
16-11-10, 10:44 AM
We can hang up on people... well we play them an automated message. but all of our calls are recorded so we cant say what we want to.

I think I have become such an angry person since starting work there. haha

L14MNP
16-11-10, 10:45 AM
Ah. I was watching this in the garage. lol

"She's fretnin me on Fayesbook an fretnin to do ova moi mowtah!" L O L

Jack
16-11-10, 10:53 AM
I did find it amusing how one scrawny young lass managed to chin one WPC and floor two large male coppers lol

L14MNP
16-11-10, 11:36 AM
What about the pugly fat bird that was calling the coppers fat? lol

Typical mouthy Essex charva! Or was that another police prog? lol

Hoochie
16-11-10, 01:42 PM
Oh we lol'd at that too.... was nice to see her getting tipped/rolled into the back of the van, vile horrible skanky tub of lard :)

L33 LEG
16-11-10, 01:46 PM

Typical mouthy Essex charva! Or was that another police prog? lol

Did you hear his reply to that? lol saying it was quite harsh and in times like that a mirror could of come in handy lol

Jack
16-11-10, 01:47 PM
LMFAO that was amusing. Look in the mirror luv!

I liked the bit where they'd shut someone in the back of the paddy wagon, then PC dibble comes along, opens the door, sternly says "you're under arrest for assaulting a police officer" then slams the door again before the perp has time to blink. Genius lol

16v Nova Kev
16-11-10, 01:55 PM
the phone call to 999 about the .****ing. Had me rofling.