PDA

View Full Version : At the tip yesterday

L14MNP
15-11-10, 01:37 PM
I was getting rid of some rubbish, one thing being a 5 gallon drum full of used engine oil.

Youngest skip rat: What oil's that mate?
Me: Err used pertol and diesel oil with a bit of water/coolant I guess.
YSR: My car doesn't like diesel oil, otherwise I would have had it.
Me: Believe me mate, you don't want the oil as some is from dead engines, let alone when it is mixed like this!
YSR: Is it mostly petrol oil?
Me: Probably half of it is *starts pouring out*
YSR: Don't pour it out mate! Leave it at the side and I'll give it a go!
:tard: :roll: lol
Me: No. I'm keeping my drum. *empties out remains*

Unreal man! lol

draper
15-11-10, 01:40 PM
Lol

They always wanna talk about your car aswell (well maybe not your grandadmobiles lol)

'Yeah man, my mate had 1 just klike it, was well quick like'

Edd
15-11-10, 01:42 PM
wtf lol

down our tip theres a gang a chaps that go through what you taken down there before you,ve even opened your boot lol

never had anyone wanting used engine oil tho lol

L14MNP
15-11-10, 01:42 PM
Had I been in the Volvo it would have been well received I reckon. It usually is there. As they gawp when I do a U turn after emptying oil out and the tyres chirp and the drivetrain rattles about. Plus there was a mk5 Cortina parked outside the 'office'. Old skool cool. lol

They're mostly immigrants at my closest tip, so unless I turn up in my mates Skoda Estelle then they won't have any of that BS for me. lol

L14MNP
15-11-10, 01:44 PM
The used oil is funny. I guess he's one of these that as long as the dipstick is wet the car will run ****s - and he's probably right most of the time lol

I hate it when they go through your stuff before you've emptied it. It means I actually have to put it in the right skips. lol

Smashing stuff in front of them is awesome though. I can never tire of that!

Jack
15-11-10, 01:47 PM
down our tip theres a gang a chaps that go through what you taken down there before you,ve even opened your boot lol
lol same at our local. There's usually a guy or two IN the mixed waste skip going through all the crap in there.

They always wanna talk about your car aswell (well maybe not your grandadmobiles )

'Yeah man, my mate had 1 just klike it, was well quick like'
Apparently some delivery guy (wasn't Citylink btw) turned up on my mum's doorstep last week; she opens the door to find him staring slack jawed at the Celica. "Isn't she a beauty" he says, so my mum asked if he wanted to buy it lol

Edd
15-11-10, 01:49 PM
earlier in the year i went to the tip, one of the workers had his estate car full up, 40" lcd tv, washing machine, microwave plus loads more electrical goods, fook knows why someone would chuck all that out, probably some wife caught hubby cheating lol

wwmnw
15-11-10, 01:56 PM
Apparently some delivery guy (wasn't Citylink btw) turned up on my mum's doorstep last week; she opens the door to find him staring slack jawed at the Celica. "Isn't she a beauty" he says, so my mum asked if he wanted to buy it lol

Reminds me of when me and Gareth were taking parts off a Nova in a scrap yard, some gypo scrap guy comes up and starts talking about Nova's and says to us "There's a red scrapper up in Trimdon" said red scrapper being my car lol

L14MNP
15-11-10, 01:57 PM
^ Oi I never posted that Jack.

lol @ delivery guy. Shoulda sold him the rust bucket :P

Jack
15-11-10, 02:00 PM
^ Oi I never posted that Jack.

lol @ delivery guy. Shoulda sold him the rust bucket :P
That was at work at the time lol

And the post was close enough to being yours. I might have just been describing damper's sexual prowess

draper
15-11-10, 02:09 PM
And the post was close enough to being yours. I might have just been describing damper's sexual prowess

My prowess is simply the 3 R's - rolyhpnol, rape and run

Edd
15-11-10, 02:13 PM
My prowess is simply the 3 R's - rolyhpnol, rape and run

very un funny when you know someone that that has happened too :mad:

L14MNP
15-11-10, 02:19 PM
very un funny when you know someone that that has happened too :mad:

to. (takes the heat of Draper so he looks more like a knob now)

Sh!t happens mate. He wasn't directly poking fun at a specific person.

mowgli
15-11-10, 02:55 PM
lets drop this subject very quickly..... i get the same when people get the paedo jokes out... my eldest daughter was almost got by one.....

wwmnw
15-11-10, 03:19 PM
lets drop this subject very quickly..... i get the same when people get the paedo jokes out... my eldest daughter was almost got by one.....

That explains our convo a while ago then.