PDA

View Full Version : vauxhall ser engine ??

corsasri
15-11-10, 11:32 AM
hello thanks for reading i have a ser engine and the loom is there but not the icv mini loom? i got one off ebay the wrong one may sound silly but how can i get hold of one cause the engine is out of the astra mk 2 gte ? :( or can i get the 2.0 8 v cavy loom and connect that up cus tht aint got icv mini loom its all in one so plug on and plug my ecu in it and be away? please help :confused:

thanks

Lewis.
15-11-10, 01:09 PM
do you mean SEH? on mine the ICV plug was all part of the loom (from a cav SRI130) so i'd try a loom from one of those. alternatively, could you not make your own loom?

Damo
15-11-10, 11:08 PM
Nar the SER was made in some mk2 astras iirc they have 115bhp as they run a cam similar to the NE you should be able to run a NE, SEH loom though Robs probs the best to answer this..........

Where is he when you need him............

Damo.

corsasri
16-11-10, 11:59 AM
Nar the SER was made in some mk2 astras iirc they have 115bhp as they run a cam similar to the NE you should be able to run a NE, SEH loom though Robs probs the best to answer this..........

Where is he when you need him............

Damo.

alrite lads thanks for the help and i heard the engine have 124 bhp the ne has 115 and i have no idea how to make my own loom im sort of new to this and cant find the part i need can some one come and help me or tell me what i can do :( please lads