PDA

View Full Version : My 2.0 8v nova

nova gsi ian
12-11-10, 12:51 PM
HI guys and girls, i have one of my nova's for sale it's a mk1 2.0 8v, 1989 f , it has mot until may 2011, tax till jan, it was based on a 1.2 merit model, the colour is mexico red (burghandy colour} it has been converted well not by myself mind, the engine bay has been seam welded , correct parts have been used for the conversion ie, cv's, big brakes etc its been lowered 30mm, has a performance exhaust and corsa sport 14" alloys which are not the best of nick, this model has no sunroof, strutbrace on front , 130 sri engine fitted with a f16 gearbox pulls really well with no mechanical issues. gte trim inside, the shell itself for nearly 22 years old is in great condition , the battery tray, sills, boot and inner wings are solid and unwelded, the paintwork is also very good, however it could do with a little work on the arches bottom of door as starting to rust, but overall a solid little nova. i am looking for a cav gsi or rep or £750 cash! also i have available a redtop engine, f20 box, loom etc all still in motor so can be heard running £250. thanks guy's i am a newbie so haven't a clue how to post pics but the car is currently on ebay buy now £750 ....cheers Ian :thumb:

Daiedmunds
12-11-10, 06:47 PM
would you deliver it to S.wales? cheers

nova gsi ian
12-11-10, 07:18 PM
no sorry fella, but trains run to milton keynes from all over wales!...cheers:thumb:

Nova_Shaun
14-11-10, 08:38 PM
Did this sell was bidding on it on ebay then it was removed

nova gsi ian
14-11-10, 09:46 PM
Did this sell was bidding on it on ebay then it was removed No still have it fella, gearbox linkage broke so will be putting a new one on then back up for sale, cheers

nova gsi ian
14-11-10, 09:48 PM
Did this sell was bidding on it on ebay then it was removed see you bought the saloon, looks a nice motor that, was going to have a look if i had the time

Novafied
07-12-10, 11:19 PM
hi would you be interested in a swap for my 2005 astra van? the car & the redtop engine? or car and abit of cash, i can send you over all details and pictures if you pm me your email address if your interested that is, thanks