PDA

View Full Version : corsa b sxi quick sale ....

02thompson
11-11-10, 12:21 PM
once again here for sale is my corsa b sxi in black its got 3 mot and 4 months tax its being my pride and joy for the last year and has never let me down it has 72000 miles but most off them are motorway miles as i was traveling from the north east to somerset every week still plenty off life left in this car drives brand new its lowered 60mm and has smoked back lights ,cd player.the interior is clean . now the ad bits every car has them .it has vauxhall alloys on but has recently got a nail in the weel so has a steely on but the weel is in the boot ready for repair .the drivers door has a dent in from teh previos owner off wer the door has slammed forward and the passenger back wing has dent in but will push out and may be done for sale .the exhaust needs slight attention as it sqeeks now and then but does not effect this car in any way so dont let this put you off the car as its never let me down im after a quick sale so would take 500 ono and open to all swapz im after a van ?? its a s reg and viewing can be arraged as i would before i buy .pics will be added asap im located in peterlee co.durham and may deliver or meet half way for right price cheers and sorry for the spelling .

matthew172
11-11-10, 03:05 PM
any pics?

arsenal19
13-11-10, 02:18 PM
pics!