PDA

View Full Version : helpppppp

blacknova123
09-11-10, 11:53 AM
can anyone help me wire a 1.4 8v engine loom into a 1.2 carb loom. it has a 9 pin clip and the wires under the dash i need to kno how to wire them as i need it running. if someone knows the the colour of the wire and where to wire it from i would be grateful.

also on the loom it has a purple and yellow wire going to the immonbolosier box thing under the dash. can i wire it into the original loom onto my own immob or jus leave it.

has anyone got a wiring diagram for a corsa 1.2 8v, nova 1.4 8v and a vauxhall nova 1.2 carb engine.

PLEASEEEEEEEEE HELPPPPP!!!!:(

maddogdaz666
09-11-10, 12:38 PM
wouldnt it be easier to stick with the carb loom and fit a carb to the engine?

Sloth
09-11-10, 01:00 PM
/\ top answer.

maddogdaz666
09-11-10, 11:45 PM
thank you. any rep is welcome! :-)

blacknova123
10-11-10, 10:07 AM
so can you get a 1.4 8v carb. if so what do you do then just take the single point injection off and put a standard carb on it.
the carb ive been told is a 1.4 8v spi engine

davidfox280585
10-11-10, 10:32 AM
spis are poo, carb it or mpi it a lot better system

davidfox280585
10-11-10, 10:34 AM
blacknova your posts are barely unreadable your not making much sense! Chill for a minute make a brew or something and write it so it makes sense dude

maddogdaz666
10-11-10, 12:43 PM
swadgjp the inlet manifold and carb. Easy.

blacknova123
11-11-10, 03:23 PM
ok ive had my refreshement and i now no what the f***ing problem is thats been doing ny nut in for a long time.

here comes the essay,

i have a 1.2 nova flip ( ithink) and it had a screwed 1.2 init.
i went out and bought a 1.4 8v engine from a nova. i took it out and and put it in blah blah and noticed the engine needed wiring for the injectors etc. the loom for this was suppose to come out the drivers side. however there wa no wiring but i had the wiring on the passenger side THATS ALL. that connected up we needed a wiring loom which we got from a m-reg corsa as the wriiring fit on straight the way no probz with that. we also got the ecu and connected it up from the engine wriring side....
then once that was connected there was another clip that plugged into the wring inside. (a 9 pin clip).

it had a fat red wire
brown and yellow
red/blue
yu get the rest if you no.

i checked to see where the wring was going to and identified that however its quite tricky comnnecting all the wires that are in the loom already in the car. by the way we managed to get the loom from indioe the corsa so we could get the wires that go into the 9 pin so it woukld connect up.

now i need help on how to wore the loom of the corsa (not all of it, just the nine wires) into the loom that was already in the car.

do you get it i tried my hardest but im truly stuffed , believe me

Sloth
11-11-10, 04:45 PM
i9 get you, red on tyhe 9 pin is live, so give it a battery live, black is switched live AND cranking live, so find a live that turns on with the key and stays on when cranking. red/blue can be either fuel pump or speed sensor. brown yellow is em light, green is rev counter. you only need red, black and the fuel pump for it to run. where are you based?

blacknova123
13-11-10, 09:45 PM
really ????
ermm do you think you could give me a quick step by step to get it running?
which wires and where they go etc?

that would be great mate very much appreciated

thanks

blacknova123
14-11-10, 07:03 PM
would the carb and inlet manifold of the 1.2 be different to the 1.4 engine.