PDA

View Full Version : A wheely good choice!!lol

Mcgowan
08-11-10, 08:21 PM
Right guys i've just bought a new 2 door saloon in the same light blue as burgo's, it's amazingly mint with 20k miles on the clock since new, and is still on the tires it left the factory with!lol now should i keep it completely standard but put it on it's ass or would Porsche teledials look good on it as i've found some cheap cheap!lol if anyone fancies doin me a photoshop feel free but i apologise i can't upload photo's as i only have the net on my phone!lol cheeeeeRS! :thumb:

LEWI007
08-11-10, 10:01 PM
Teledials imo.

Andy
08-11-10, 10:04 PM
but i apologise i can't upload photo's as i only have the net on my phone!lol cheeeeeRS! :thumb:
Im amazed you have managed to get on the internet mate,the dongle was failing that day at yours lol
I would strip it out (track stylee and stick it on some comp mo's:cool:

Mcgowan
08-11-10, 10:32 PM
Im amazed you have managed to get on the internet mate,the dongle was failing that day at yours lol
I would strip it out (track stylee and stick it on some comp mo's:cool:

Haha that dongles bab!!Lmao it's frasers but he's gone to goole now, i wanna keep it really standardish but like tastefull mods i've got some twin 40's to go on it an i'm thinkin of puttin an sr head an uprated cam on it! So i don't think i'm gonna strip it out.......yet lol Well i think i'll slam it get the Porsche wheels anyway see if they fit if not i'll just sell em!lol :thumb:

Jack
08-11-10, 11:23 PM
Won't the offset on them be really low?

Mcgowan
09-11-10, 06:36 AM
On the stud adaptors you get different offsets to correct it :)

mayhem
09-11-10, 03:24 PM
huh?!

porsche offset is really high (into the 50), stud adaptors make it lower.

MK999
09-11-10, 03:26 PM
besides which unless you're running it at -100mm you can get away with ET 0 on a saloon, as long as you're good at talking the MOT man/police about the protruding from the arches by 2" lol

Andy
09-11-10, 04:02 PM
as long as you're good at talking the MOT man
lol im sure that wont be a problem for him lol

Mcgowan
09-11-10, 07:11 PM
lol im sure that wont be a problem for him lol

I think you know me too well andy!!! lol haha Infact that 2 inches sounds pretty cool to mee!!lol :thumb:

MK999
09-11-10, 09:24 PM
haha Infact that 2 inches sounds pretty cool to mee!!lol :thumb:

Sig worthy.