PDA

View Full Version : Who else is a 'Freak like me'?

L14MNP
06-11-10, 11:50 AM
I caught this at about 2:00am and I reckon I could fit in on there. :/

The girl that bites her toe nails and stores them in her mouth until she spits them out, I do that lol. Finger nails for me though I can't remember the last time I bit my toe nails! I never cut/clip any of my nails but they don't appear bitten as I use two techniques, the other is picking. Never done me any harm lol.

Socks - does anyone else find themselves subconsiously pulling their socks half off their feet with the other foot? lol It's sometimes not until I get up to walk somewhere that I realise what I have done and then have flippers for socks.

Food - I reckon I can win this one and I'm not proud. I barely like anything, despite always trying stuff. Beans must be Heinz, peas must be Bachelors and both must be FridgeCold™ which I am mocked for by almost everyone, but nothing tastes better IMO. lol

There's a taster. What do you fine people get up to?

Jack
06-11-10, 12:44 PM
I can relate to the biting fingernails one.... mine are always chewed down

pikey1986
06-11-10, 01:10 PM
i also bite my nails, the mrs hates me doing it and i get told off if she catches me

ben doodar
06-11-10, 01:48 PM
Yes I saw that mate that ****ing weirdo lad who ate out of bins!!!

N the bird who bite her toe nails I thought she was quite fit at first but when they showed you her biting her toenails that just put me off, all though she looked pritty flexible......

N the bird who ran around in circles for hours at a time. How the funk she has never got dizzy feel over n knocked herself I don't know.

I can honestly say I don't do anything freakishly weird, as I can think of anyway lol lol

Bubba
06-11-10, 05:44 PM
i bet 99% of it is all made up just to get 5mins of fame

ben doodar
06-11-10, 10:04 PM
i bet 99% of it is all made up just to get 5mins of fame

I thought the same thing mate.
Although it's a strange thing to be famous for!!

AlexW
06-11-10, 10:50 PM
The girl who sucks on a dummy and the girl that runs around the room would get my loving.

I don't think I've got any of the freaky things on there yet. I dont bite my nails eather.

L14MNP
06-11-10, 10:52 PM
Alex is spot on. That running round in circles lass and the one with the dummy were well worth it!

lol @ the bin dipper with standards. Made up or not, that **** is funny.

AlexW
06-11-10, 10:58 PM
TBF, If you could accept there freaky ****, You could get away with some **** :d lol

mowgli
06-11-10, 11:00 PM
all obsessive compulsive type people are in denial about it..... thus this lot are taking the piss... i'm guessing that if the tv production company got dragged over the coals, they'd come out with some cobblers about it being ironic or similar

Bubba
07-11-10, 12:10 AM
i get really bad ocd with things that aint straight on walls, like pictures or posters.

Lewis.
07-11-10, 05:35 PM
i'm a bit ocd with stupid little things. like on the board for customers keys at work, theres 4 rowsm top 2 are waiting, bottom completed, they must be hung by the hole in the paper tag, and must start from the top left. everyone else just chucks them on anywhere, really pisses me off lol

Spudly
07-11-10, 05:43 PM
Iirc Jacks ex started a similar thread a few years back as she said she was doing a paper on OCD!

Mine is to do with cars/my car, people who turn off their cars in the rain while the wiper is in mid sweep and leave them halfway across the screen do my tree in, it actually bothers me and bugs me to the point where i want to go take their keys and flick the ignition on, let them park then turn it back off, lock car and return them the keys!

My car, when i park it, sunvisors have to be folded away, vents all have to be lined up the same as each other (usually straight and center) blower controls have to be lined up the same as each other, wheels have to be facing straight and steering wheel level, (and thats everytime i leave my car it all HAS to be like that for when i return) and ive even pulled over when im late for work, or its throwing it down with rain to straighten my rear seatbelts and have them all the same as it bugs me, and if i get something caught under my wiper whilst driving like a leaf or a seed that makes the wipers streak or leave a line across the arc, i have to stop and remove it too!

mowgli
07-11-10, 07:45 PM
spud, you are a weirdo

Spudly
07-11-10, 07:48 PM
spud, you are a weirdo

Quite probably but then again im only a wierdo, judged against a normal person, but then i ask you to define normality, we are all different so therefore 'normal' does not exist :p

John
07-11-10, 07:49 PM
biting nails. Why? i'd never want to bite/have in my mouth finger nails, i know where they've been! lol

Spudly
07-11-10, 07:50 PM
biting nails. Why? i'd never want to bite/have in my mouth finger nails, i know where they've been! lol

Lmfao, good boy:thumb:

draper
07-11-10, 07:52 PM
im faaaar to lazy to have anything OCB regarded lol

L14MNP
07-11-10, 07:59 PM

;) I'm still here lol. It's all good.

I agree Spud you are mental. I leave the wipers like that all the time. The only annoying part is if the next time you get in and dont cancel them before you switch on the igntion they go dry screeching across the screen on position 3. lol

Spudly
07-11-10, 08:16 PM
I agree Spud you are mental. I leave the wipers like that all the time. The only annoying part is if the next time you get in and dont cancel them before you switch on the igntion they go dry screeching across the screen on position 3. lol

Nooo mate i cannot walk away from my car and it bugs the fook out of me to see others leave theirs like that, it bothers me all day to see that happen!

draper
07-11-10, 08:18 PM
Nooo mate i cannot walk away from my car and it bugs the fook out of me to see others leave theirs like that, it bothers me all day to see that happen!

lol

i know how ill beparking my car next time i see you then lol

L14MNP
07-11-10, 08:20 PM
^ Yep, bet everyone he knows does now. Twisted belts, full lock and wipers half way across the screen. lol

Spudly
07-11-10, 08:22 PM
lol

i know how ill beparking my car next time i see you then lol

Honestly mate it will bug the tits off me all night, even drunk i still think about it, its wierd!

ianb90
07-11-10, 08:32 PM
My car, when i park it, sunvisors have to be folded away, vents all have to be lined up the same as each other (usually straight and center) blower controls have to be lined up the same as each other, wheels have to be facing straight and steering wheel level, (and thats everytime i leave my car it all HAS to be like that for when i return) and ive even pulled over when im late for work, or its throwing it down with rain to straighten my rear seatbelts and have them all the same as it bugs me, and if i get something caught under my wiper whilst driving like a leaf or a seed that makes the wipers streak or leave a line across the arc, i have to stop and remove it too!

THIS^^^ is one of the wierdest things i have readlol

Bubba
07-11-10, 08:34 PM
im going to unbolt your steering wheel and turn it a few splines ;)

Spudly
07-11-10, 08:36 PM
THIS^^^ is one of the wierdest things i have readlol

Lmfao, i swear im not joking, but i suppose im quite happy by others reactions to this as i dont do normality:p

draper
07-11-10, 08:36 PM

lol

Spudly
07-11-10, 08:38 PM

Lol you will be doing me a favour as its one out at the mo lol

Lewis.
07-11-10, 09:17 PM
Lol you will be doing me a favour as its one out at the mo lol

then it will be out 3 :p lol