PDA

View Full Version : Corsa master cyclinder

Mike
06-11-10, 11:08 AM
Anyone know which outlet is for front & which outlet is for rear?

davidfox280585
06-11-10, 11:10 AM
Anyone know which outlet is for front & which outlet is for rear?
dont think it matters really as the rears will be biased down

Mike
06-11-10, 11:12 AM
Sound then, ive not actually looked out the master cyclinder yet either lol lol

davidfox280585
06-11-10, 11:19 AM
all masters do is send the same pressure out each port hole,then if needed the rear pipe goes through bias valves or on a corsa the load sensing valve to the rear basically limits the pressure to the rear works with the suspensio about weight

more weight=more pressure needed to stop
vice versa

Mike
06-11-10, 11:21 AM
all masters do is send the same pressure out each port hole,then if needed the rear pipe goes through bias valves or on a corsa the load sensing valve to the rear basically limits the pressure to the rear works with the suspensio about weight

more weight=more pressure needed to stop
vice versa

The ABS pressure sensing valve on the rear axle has been removed, as with the drums. I run a hydraulic handbrake setup with cabin adjustable bias.

The entire OEM ABS braking system is being removed in favour of a much simpler Nova style setup kinda thing.

davidfox280585
06-11-10, 11:24 AM
The ABS pressure sensing valve on the rear axle has been removed, as with the drums. I run a hydraulic handbrake setup with cabin adjustable bias.

The entire OEM ABS braking system is being removed in favour of a much simpler Nova style setup kinda thing.
sorted then if its adjustable incar,your laughing :thumb:
most people do away with standard bias valves and fit adjustables more control:thumb:

Mike
06-11-10, 11:27 AM
Yeah just more after "if" there is a difference between the two outlets before I strip the ABS system fully. As the two outlets from the master cyclinder go to the ABS pump then turn into 6 lines :S