PDA

View Full Version : Turreting

novadose2009
06-11-10, 10:46 AM
im currently building a nova that i want to get as low as possible im using gaz gold fully adjustable coilovers and have the rears on the bumper stops its currently 100m+ lowered and sill measures 3.4inches from the floor.

i still have some travel on the front but non on the rears does anyone no how much u can raise the rear turrets to give me more suspention travel?

and also im guessing you cannot do anything with the front turrets.

thanks

dave beety
06-11-10, 11:29 AM
where the drum bolts to the axle the four holes they was elowgated on my mates nova think he did it him self to his one hope this helps mate

Pistol Pete
06-11-10, 11:58 AM
im currently building a nova that i want to get as low as possible im using gaz gold fully adjustable coilovers and have the rears on the bumper stops its currently 100m+ lowered and sill measures 3.4inches from the floor.

i still have some travel on the front but non on the rears does anyone no how much u can raise the rear turrets to give me more suspention travel?

and also im guessing you cannot do anything with the front turrets.

thanks

lol you do still want to drive your car right??

Turrets (IIRC) are more for clearance issures, not to get it lower.

novadose2009
06-11-10, 12:21 PM
but raising the turrets lifts the shock higher up and bringing the rear axel up with it im sure i could lift them a few center meters and gain alot of suspention travel from doing this

Edd
06-11-10, 04:33 PM
Will handle like turd mega low, might look ok to some but you'll hate driving it IMO, been there done that lol

novadose2009
06-11-10, 11:11 PM
well im only 19 and its only 4 shows and weeknds and its neva gna do more then 70mph any way only has 40BHP 1.0 so no racing or handelling tests lol just fort itl give me a better ride if the suspention is wawned up with the raised turret