PDA

View Full Version : peco help i know i shouldnt have

supernova1983
28-05-03, 07:04 PM
i got a peco big bore on my car i know there crap most say but i went and brought one problem is it sounds crap dont sound at all i know my car has cat on it

which is best solution ?

can i get cat replacment pipe wil this make it sound any better

or buy magnex full system and do they cut cat out ?

if any on could help

NOVAS RULE
28-05-03, 09:20 PM
go to powerflow you can get anything thier

blingmachine
28-05-03, 11:17 PM
i just got my bb4 fitted last week and it was'nt any where near as loud as people make out, could be sumthing to do with the cat im not sure. Mine is quite loud at the top of the gear though but you end up reving the shit out your car just so you can hear the dam thing. :x

bad_boy_nova
29-05-03, 10:30 AM
Ive got a peco bb2 mild steel back box and ive not got a cat. Its on a nova 1.2 not injection. It sounds mint! Not loud, not quiet, just rite!

wij 264
29-05-03, 03:10 PM
Piper full mild steel system from hoopers in bristol for about ?145. Got one on mine and is loud and sounds mint.

Dicko
29-05-03, 04:20 PM
to get rid of the cat you best option would be to fit a GTE downpipe then get a GTE system+backbox

Dave
29-05-03, 04:29 PM
i got a peco bb2 an it has always sounded well nice through all the rev range it hasd been on their ages now though an got louder so probably lost all the baffles in it!

supernova1983
29-05-03, 06:03 PM
just been on phone to demon tweeks and xtreme not one company makes a full exhaust system for 1.2i nova can this be rite ?

its coz of the bolt hole in the middle section having three instead of two and told only way to get whole system to get custom job

help any one shed sum light or got full system on 1.2i?

Ste_Nova
29-05-03, 06:24 PM
no companys do full systems for the 1.2/1.2i

but a cat back sri/gsi system 'may' fit!

best bet is a sri manifold and down pipe then any peformance system for a gsi

anything can be made to fit with a welder.....

mikeoxford
30-05-03, 01:02 AM
anything can be made to fit with a welder.....

and a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG hammer :lol: