PDA

View Full Version : Nova quick shift

danderv
02-11-10, 03:31 PM
AAaaaaahhhh fcuking linkage!!! Right ihave taken the old one back as it was flat and my old one had a kink in it.I know have the corsa one which has the kink in it but the balls are 2 mm bigger and won't fit in the cups.:(Please help someone??

Ps sorry for repost but it's doing my head in.

Edd
02-11-10, 03:53 PM
check out the rose jointed one in the articles section, much better than standard one, its what iv done

peester
03-11-10, 06:14 AM
the article doesnt go into the linkage 'S' bracket in any detail really; ide just google/ebay a nova q/s linkage bracket and check it does have the kink by emailing seller..

danderv
03-11-10, 07:06 AM
There is another article that says how to modify a flat quick shift linkage to fit one with the kink and it also says about cutting a piece out to give it more front to back movement.When i spoke to rally design they said they have sold loads of them with no problems but how can this be when my linkage is no different to any other.Here is said article and the parts are the same as my ones.
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104781

danderv
03-11-10, 07:08 AM
check out the rose jointed one in the articles section, much better than standard one, its what iv done
What does it feel like edd?

GRUNT 16V
03-11-10, 10:34 AM
cough cough wtf ?????????lol

Edd
03-11-10, 10:48 AM
cough cough wtf ?????????lol

i only used the rose joints from yours mofo lol as it wasnt quick shift

GRUNT 16V
03-11-10, 03:10 PM
i only used the rose joints from yours mofo lol as it wasnt quick shift
:thumb: