PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Vauxhall Seat Fabrics

1chiz
01-11-10, 03:48 PM
Hi all,

Just found an interesting business seller on the bay who sells replacement fabric for Vauxhall seats. The fabric comes in metre lengths although i'm sure larger sizes could be arranged. He currently has the sr Burrberry check fabric as well as the older sr/sport tartan check fabric and what looks possibly like the gsi grey fabrics. His trading name is: Segal Motor Trimmings ltd.

I have messaged him to see if had has or can find the brown bolster fabric that accompanies the burberry check as i'm sure quite a few are after bolster repair panels, i'll update this tread with that information when i get it.

Hope someone finds this useful!

7ova
01-11-10, 09:54 PM
how's it going mate?
you still looking for a new drivers seat :roll:
let me know how you get on with the fabric
cheers stu

rep added :thumb:

1chiz
02-11-10, 01:30 AM
Hi stu,

Yeah still looking thought I had a couple but didn't work out. Got a few bits: wheels, suspension, exhaust, got a few trim bits almost ready for that project thread. Am considering retrimming some gte door cards in the Burberry fabric so I can have electric windows, I miss them from having my old 1.4.

Did you get that spare seat from Sussex? How's the gsi?

Cheers for the rep! :thumb:

Edd
02-11-10, 09:02 AM
Link ?

mowgli
02-11-10, 09:04 AM
http://www.segalmotortrimmings.net/www.segalmotortrimmings.net/info.php?p=8&cat=145409

Edd
02-11-10, 09:14 AM
No Daytona check material tho :(

Would love some Daytona check material for a retrim on my Sport seats

Edd
02-11-10, 10:34 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Unbacked-Car-Seat-Fabric-Early-Vauxhall-F349-/250594900200?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a589eb8e8#ht_768wt_689

On this material which the Burberry check material the code is F349, anyone know the code for Daytona check ?

1chiz
02-11-10, 05:27 PM
I didn't think ebay links were permitted, thats why i just put enough information down so you could find it yourselves.

7ova
02-11-10, 07:48 PM
Hi stu,

Yeah still looking thought I had a couple but didn't work out. Got a few bits: wheels, suspension, exhaust, got a few trim bits almost ready for that project thread. Am considering retrimming some gte door cards in the Burberry fabric so I can have electric windows, I miss them from having my old 1.4.

Did you get that spare seat from Sussex? How's the gsi?

Cheers for the rep! :thumb:

i've got the full four parts of the rear seat and another full
drivers seat (but it has wear on the bolster)
my plan is to get this seat retrimmed from the fabric
on the rear seat, while still keeping the original seat in
my SR ;)
the GSI is comming on well
i'm doing bits when i can
still plan to have it done by april/may
cheers stu

1chiz
03-11-10, 01:50 AM
Stu, any chance you'd sell me your drivers seat once you have installed the newly upholstered one?

Edd
03-11-10, 09:36 AM
emailed the seller, no daytona check material :cry:

mowgli
03-11-10, 10:14 AM
i'm not surprised....

Edd
03-11-10, 10:16 AM
i'm not surprised....

yeah i did think it was a long shot, but seeing as he had the SR burberry check material there was a chance lol

......... the hunt continues lol

mowgli
03-11-10, 10:20 AM
i now have an image of indiana jones in a cave in the amazon running like hell with a roll of cloth over his shoulder......

1chiz
03-11-10, 02:45 PM
Quick update,

No brown fleck material (bolster fabric on burberry check seats) unfortunately, the search continues!

novacabrio
03-11-10, 08:58 PM
But they do have the roof lining material by the looks of it!

Royston
03-11-10, 09:13 PM
But they do have the roof lining material by the looks of it!

Well spotted;)

novacabrio
03-11-10, 09:18 PM
listed as grey so??

My trimmer guy at work uses them and has a roof lining of mine to copy for a template so anyone needing one then I can help

7ova
03-11-10, 09:18 PM
Stu, any chance you'd sell me your drivers seat once you have installed the newly upholstered one?

i'm sure we can sort something out ;)
i've had them all covered up for the last couple of weeks
up to now havent done anything about getting
them done, its on the list :thumb:

Edd
03-11-10, 10:13 PM
listed as grey so??

My trimmer guy at work uses them and has a roof lining of mine to copy for a template so anyone needing one then I can help

is that stuff going to be the same as the original then ?

novacabrio
04-11-10, 06:47 PM
is that stuff going to be the same as the original then ?

worth ordering a sample! They maybe at the NEC??