PDA

View Full Version : South West Meet Sunday 8th

locky
27-05-03, 10:13 PM
Same place as last time the golden something pub!
All meet up at 1 o'clock on the dot, or Dan will eat u!!!!! :lol:
And il av the 2nds! :?
Its a bit on the short notice side, but a post was made in the events forum!
Hope 2 see more faces than last time!
Thanx alot,
Locky!

Tilly
27-05-03, 11:16 PM
dont think i'll be there. finances are short this month

Snowface
27-05-03, 11:42 PM
wher is it? If you mean Bristol i would say it was more west then south west. Well i call south west Cornwall, Devon and most of somerset.

Ben (lurk75)
27-05-03, 11:50 PM
Thanks Locky

Been very busy and forgot to put a proper post up.

oh poo i just remebered something, i am in belguim that weekend!

Sorry guys!!! :oops: :oops:

Cjscooby
28-05-03, 12:19 PM
Locky dependin on fund i might try an make it down to this one :lol:
if i do will have the skirts with me LOL

Cj

djp_y2k
28-05-03, 07:49 PM
Is that the 8th of june.

If you can put up the exact meetin place and stuff I will come along. Want to meet some of the peeps I speek to on here.

Ben (lurk75)
28-05-03, 07:52 PM
The Golden heart pub in Winterbourne down approx 9 miles outside Bristol, there is a post in Events about it.

I will find the map i dont for the last one...

djp_y2k
28-05-03, 08:00 PM
Cheers mate. :D

locky
28-05-03, 10:33 PM
I got my cousins wedding 2 go 2 on the sat, hez gettin married on the sunday! lates make this another date?????
looks as tho not many will be there pointless a few cars turning up, we want more than the last meet! very sorry 2 disapoint u all, specially as i put this post up! i feel like a nob now lol!
At least pod will be the weekend after, il do my personal appologies then (Dan!)
Sorry all,
Locky!

Jim
28-05-03, 10:52 PM
Locky, if you make it for July, then maybe more peeps will be able to make it. I'll try and get the lads from MK and Northants to come over as well :)

Jim

Ben (lurk75)
28-05-03, 11:08 PM
Yeah i also feel like a let down, lets call it off and have another later on.

Cant believe was my idea and i am away that weekend, what an arse!

sorry

locky
28-05-03, 11:11 PM
Thats very much appreciated jim!
Yes please!!!!!
Thing is, i sed 2 my mum yesterday i was gona go, is it ok? she sed yeah, but then 2nite she tells me its my cuzins weddin on the sat, and were stayin over in london!!!!!
Cheers all!

Jim
29-05-03, 10:01 AM
Yeah i also feel like a let down, lets call it off and have another later on.

Cant believe was my idea and i am away that weekend, what an arse!

sorry

Don't worry about it Ben. I organised the last MK one but couldn't make it. I managed to get a couple of hours out from work, but I felt really bad turning up then chipping off before everyone arrived :|

Thats very much appreciated jim!
Yes please!!!!!
Thing is, i sed 2 my mum yesterday i was gona go, is it ok? she sed yeah, but then 2nite she tells me its my cuzins weddin on the sat, and were stayin over in london!!!!!
Cheers all!

LOL, aren't mums great ;) Leave it with me Locky, I'll hassle the lads into convoying over there. Should be a good laugh, even if it's just half a dozen of us, it's still better than nothing :)

If you and Ben keep us all updated on when you want to do it that'll be great. If possible start putting messages up about a month in advance. The events forum rarely gets checked, so put a post up in general chat with a link to the meeting in the events forum.

Jim

Tilly
29-05-03, 01:22 PM
its also wuite close to pv and people will be seeing each other there

Will F
29-05-03, 02:31 PM
I will hopefully be goin to Belgium with Ben, so Later would deffo be better-How bout December!!??

Cos thats when my Nova will be ready at this rate!

Fergie_sfc
29-05-03, 08:20 PM
yeah, i'd be up for it at a later date when i actually have some petrol money!! haha.
i'll try and get all da lazy boyz from southampton to come up aswel.like all of us + more!! make it a sunday though caus lots of peeps work on saturdays!
cheers, let me know on the new date.
fergie.