Mieran
31-10-10, 03:14 PM
are getting OWNED lollollol

Danny s-p
31-10-10, 03:18 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157953

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:20 PM
Wow. A barcode that can spell the word correctly! A true rare breed.

Yep we sure are. The fans on some of the message boards are getting as bad as your lot too. Wanting Bruce out FFS.

Mike Ashley will be everyone's hero now. See how long it lasts before the looney toons are making the footballing world laugh again!

Have your moment. Sunderland are a shambles today. Even newly promoted CCC sides look good...

Mieran
31-10-10, 03:26 PM
love how pissed off you are lollollol

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:31 PM
love how pissed off you are lollollol

lol I'm not really though.

wwmnw
31-10-10, 11:44 PM
Anyone know what time it is?

5 past sunderland :cool:

L14MNP
01-11-10, 10:30 AM
Anyone know what time it is?

5 past sunderland :cool:

(Old joke :p ) Revenge at the SOL shall be so fkn sweet! lol

Don't tell me you're a skunk too? What ever happened to following your local team? Which for you would be Hartlepool. lol

Meh, life goes on and there is always another derby. They battered us 4-1 at our place, we battered them 4-1 at their place. We won the play off in their own back yard, they won the last one at Roker. It always ebbs and flows and it always will. We'll have our day again. :thumb:

wwmnw
01-11-10, 10:37 AM
(Old joke :p ) Revenge at the SOL shall be so fkn sweet! lol

Don't tell me you're a skunk too? What ever happened to following your local team? Which for you would be Hartlepool. lol

Meh, life goes on and there is always another derby. They battered us 4-1 at our place, we battered them 4-1 at their place. We won the play off in their own back yard, they won the last one at Roker. It always ebbs and flows and it always will. We'll have our day again. :thumb:

I like proper sports, like rugby and motor sports, foolsball doesn't interest me I just like taking the piss.

L14MNP
01-11-10, 10:44 AM
lol plastic Mag ;)

*wwmnw digs out his Keegan the messiah era (1st time around) barcode shirt*

wwmnw
01-11-10, 10:52 AM
lol funnily enough, when I was a kid I used to support sunderland, I still have a couple of tops, one is from their days at Roker Park

http://www.retrofootballshirts.co.uk/images/shirts/1996home.jpg

The other is the Lambtons sponsored one, horrible looking shirt.

I grew up though :p

L14MNP
01-11-10, 11:00 AM
I hated the Lambtons Asics crap that we had. As you say, horrible material and design.

The Avec last season at Roker one you have pictured was the best IMO. :)
Good times. lol

wwmnw
01-11-10, 11:02 AM
I loved that shirt, especially the way all stand name had been watermarked into it.

L14MNP
01-11-10, 11:35 AM
Fulwell End FTmajorlymissedW. :(