PDA

View Full Version : Fao; Li4mnp

Edd
31-10-10, 02:24 PM
You getting stuffed and its only half time :d :d :d another 3 in the second half as well I reckon :thumb:

that is all lol

L14MNP
31-10-10, 02:29 PM
I'm streaming it mate. 5 across the midfield and we're making these bunch of noname girly looking racist wife beating t0ssers look like ****ing Real Madrid!

We bossed it until the spell of pressure that lead to their first goal. Unreal.

Looks like Sunderland may be in for a hammering if we don't change the formation. Bring on Gyan and play two up front. We beat the scum when we do that...

Guess it's gonna have to be 4-3 this time and not the usual 2-1! lol

It's just typical newly promoted sides luck IMO. I've seen it a few times funnily enough. lol

novautd
31-10-10, 02:32 PM
not luck at all, pure skill. take it like a man!

L14MNP
31-10-10, 02:35 PM
lol. SportsDirect.com@Sid James Park appears to have accepted Hughton now. I saw the banner.

Hmmm wasn't he part of the 'Cockney Mafia Out' boycoutt (I know sp, ask the mags) when bedsheets were being scrawled upon and shoes waved?

"Wah need a lerkal manaja ne wan undastands wah jawdy nashan" lol

Yeah we're embarassing atm, but we also took a hiding from WBA and even despite their current position, no-one would consider them a good team. Same old Sunderland! :/ lol

Fickle fcukers. Here's hoping for the SAFC that takes points from the big boys in the second half! ;)

LEWI007
31-10-10, 02:55 PM
I hate football and i bet we will lose anyway lol

Bubba
31-10-10, 02:59 PM
oh...football....when you said stuffing....

L14MNP
31-10-10, 02:59 PM
I hate football and i bet we will lose anyway lol

Can't have it both ways mate.

Tell you what, the weather reminds me of when we won 2-1 at SD@SJP (Quinn and Phillips). ONLY the weather is the same though!

A miserable day! lol

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:00 PM
oh...football....when you said stuffing....

Gayboy.

Go and get some work done on your 12dr so you can cruise for c0ck. lol

Bubba
31-10-10, 03:03 PM
Gayboy.

Go and get some work done on your 12dr so you can cruise for c0ck. lol

i cant, its raining. lol

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:04 PM
****! Strolla Ameobi! and I thought the 4-1'er was bad...

I bet the circus that is NUFC will still do something mental as per usual, like sacking Hughton though!

Danny s-p
31-10-10, 03:08 PM
how long we got left to try pull it back and wat side real raido i carn't fined it to lissen

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:09 PM
As is the trend I shall keep this updated.

5-0

How does a team that plays so well v man u, arsenal,liverpool and city...turn that ****e out?!

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:10 PM
how long we got left to try pull it back and wat side real raido i carn't fined it to lissen

14 mins mate. No chance of even a consolation though IMO. It's all them.

Watch here (http://www.tvoo.eu/ch1.html)

LEWI007
31-10-10, 03:13 PM
lol sunderland is crap and so is the football team, idk why people support it and like living here lol

Danny s-p
31-10-10, 03:21 PM
thanks for the link

LEWI007
31-10-10, 03:22 PM
The fog on the tyne is all mine all mine.... lol

Danny s-p
31-10-10, 03:23 PM
we got 1 lol

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:24 PM
lol sunderland is crap and so is the football team, idk why people support it and like living here lol

Well I used to live in Co Durham. Postcode still says so. It was only when Sunlun became a city that I started 'living' there.

Yeah, it's a dump. It's also the largest city between Leeds and Edinburgh though.

As for supporting them, it's simple. Unless you were brainwashed by the Sky Sports 'Entertainers' BS you follow your local team.

You think they're sh!t? You really don't know football mate.

(5-1 woo) I'm glad he barely celebrated that. Stoppage time comeback :d :roll:

Edd
31-10-10, 03:24 PM
No excuses
No we got the tactics wrong
No nufc are this or that
No goals for you

Well and truely beaten by the better team today

What a wonderful day it is :d

LEWI007
31-10-10, 03:32 PM
PMSL lol lol

http://i26.tinypic.com/21osuox.jpg

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:32 PM
No excuses
No we got the tactics wrong
No nufc are this or that
No goals for you

Well and truely beaten by the better team today

What a wonderful day it is :d

lol @ we.

Another Sky Sports armchair fan... :P

Shouldn't you be watching Yeovil Town?

Lewi WTF? You may not be a Sunderland fan, but you're a townie/mackem - and that's what a lot of us dislike. You hate the team. We hate you lot. lol

Danny s-p
31-10-10, 03:35 PM
lol @ we.

Another Sky Sports armchair fan... :P

Shouldn't you be watching Yeovil Town?

Lewi WTF? You may not be a Sunderland fan, but you're a townie/mackem - and that's what a lot of us dislike. You hate the team. We hate you lot. lolwell said

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:39 PM
I fail lol. He never mentioned NUFC/we.

Meh. The point still stands. lol Good to see you know thw score Danny. There's too many from your way (let alone mine) that are black and white 'glory' hunters from when NUFC was established way back in 1992. lol

LEWI007
31-10-10, 03:40 PM
Well if im someone whos lived right in the centre of sunderland all my life and even i hate the place then it says somet lol

FOG ON THE TYNE !!!! HAHA lol

Mieran
31-10-10, 03:44 PM
sunderland is a **** hole tbh

at least there is some nice places in newcastle

Danny s-p
31-10-10, 03:44 PM
me and my dad red white all the way my bro sisters on the other hand are black white scum they kicked off when i asked for some money one year for my b day for reg say FTM lol

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:45 PM
It would be sob on the tyne and smashed phoneboxes had the cripples lost.

Truely a special breed.

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:49 PM
me and my dad red white all the way my bro sisters on the other hand are black white scum they kicked off when i asked for some money one year for my b day for reg say FTM lol

lol Good lad. My email I have had for years has FTM in it. Did you ever get the reg?

Mierieieieeireeann, yeah it is a dump. I admit it. I hate the place. Still, most neutrals (and experts) agree that we have the better team these days. it's only blinkered skunks that can't face facts that times are changing.

NUFC, better today no doubt. They wanted it more and played their hearts out like a derby should be. Well done.

I know which is the more stable team that will progress though...

Sunderland always get beaten by inferior teams and joke clubs. Only step it up for the big boys. Which is really frustrating!

Mieran
31-10-10, 03:52 PM
I'm glad

LEWI007
31-10-10, 03:54 PM
lol the jokes are starting..

"What time is it in Newcastle?
Five past Sunderland"

Danny s-p
31-10-10, 03:56 PM
no i never got the reg as raped it 2 week after asking lol

L14MNP
31-10-10, 03:57 PM
That's the only one I've had so far.

Wait until the ones start coming with that oh-so-hard-to-spell-correctly word 'mackem' included in them.

This thrashing by a newly promoted team still on a high will do wonders for our confidence on the road(!)

I find their fans funny though. How quick they are to turn. Wait a few weeks. lol

Hoochie
31-10-10, 07:34 PM
sunderland is a **** hole tbh

at least there is some nice places in newcastle

Couldn't agree more!! :d