PDA

View Full Version : darts.

Alex J
31-10-10, 02:06 PM
is this a sport? :wtf: . what next, world chesse rolling on the bbc!!

mowgli
31-10-10, 02:14 PM
yes. it demands skill, and endless practice, thus it is a sport in the same way as archery or shooting is.

cheese rolling is just funny.....

Alex J
31-10-10, 02:19 PM
yes. it demands skill, and endless practice, thus it is a sport in the same way as archery or shooting is.

cheese rolling is just funny.....would also be better to watch than dartslol

mowgli
31-10-10, 02:22 PM
the thing about cheese rolling is that they chuck one cheese down a hill & all the competitors get knocked out & it would take about an hour to pick them up stretcher them away[source: paddy & rory].... or are you proposing something like a giant ten-pin bowling alley on a hill with an automated pickup?

Bubba
31-10-10, 02:32 PM
darts put me in hospital :(

mowgli
31-10-10, 02:36 PM
from getting hit, or the drinking???

Bubba
31-10-10, 02:38 PM
at work, playin on break, there was a plank of wood above the dar board to stop them going into the big racks behind it...and erm, it fell on my head :(

mowgli
31-10-10, 02:39 PM
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/rolling.gif

Bubba
31-10-10, 02:40 PM
that was my workmates reaction too...till he noticed the puddle of blood behind my head lol...still laugh about it now

mowgli
31-10-10, 02:46 PM
in our sixth form common room, we had some 'borrowed' road signs hanging on nails on the wall..... one particular idiot was chucking an american football about & hit one of the signs, which hit me edge on on top of my head...... so i had a 2" cut .... but i did nick the american football later & lose it for him

Andy
31-10-10, 03:08 PM
Darts is good,both to play and to watch.Cricket is the worst,about as entertaining as a gas bill

Bubba
31-10-10, 03:13 PM
Darts is good,both to play and to watch.Cricket is the worst,about as entertaining as a gas bill

hitlers gas bill?

[audience ooohhhhh]

Jack
31-10-10, 08:03 PM
Nothing wrong with chasing a cheese down a hill. Heck, you're telling me if you dropped a cheese and it rolled away you wouldn't chase it?!

.....Ok, maybe not to the extent of throwing yourself rectum-over-chest like some of the local inbreds do, but still lol

mowgli
31-10-10, 08:05 PM
jack, i'd simply wait for it to stop then approach nonchalantly with some crackers, some butter, a knife & a wooden board, and maybe a nice wine.....