PDA

View Full Version : pic that is absolutely nothing to do with spuds new car

mowgli
30-10-10, 06:12 PM
i think this is a worthwhile charitable venture and should be applauded......

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nhm56cDjzqs/TEzxKKy9xkI/AAAAAAAAAbw/6JD6vXe2d2Q/s1600/bloodcar.bmp

and if i get any snippy comments about xe cavaliers or calibras, you will get a knock on your door at 3am and slapped with a wet fish...

vaughanmc
30-10-10, 06:13 PM
ASW lol

Spudly
30-10-10, 06:16 PM
Lmfao you find a way around everything dont ya, you cheeky fecker lol

mowgli
30-10-10, 06:17 PM
my work is done here.....

draper
30-10-10, 06:25 PM
lets get the sticker made up for spuds don...er i mean cav

mowgli
30-10-10, 11:40 PM
maybe we should invest in a doner stall for billing.........and park it next to the callys

Andy
30-10-10, 11:45 PM
I would say get a meat "roast" thing or whatever it is takeaways have but spud would eat the lot!!

Spudly
30-10-10, 11:53 PM
I would say get a meat "roast" thing or whatever it is takeaways have but spud would eat the lot!!

Dont you start ya sod, you appreciate as much as i do that the calibra is the sacrificial car and the cav is the keeper@p

General Baxter
30-10-10, 11:56 PM
whats this spud has a Xe, going into a nova then ?

Spudly
30-10-10, 11:57 PM
whats this spud has a Xe, going into a nova then ?

Nope, staying in the cav, have a look a few threads down there are pics of it:thumb:

Andy
30-10-10, 11:58 PM
til he gets round here and i show him the error of his ways
nah seriously its as good as it gets imo!

Spudly
30-10-10, 11:59 PM
til he gets round here and i show him the error of his ways
nah seriously its as good as it gets imo!

You know aswell as i do where that big block belongs:thumb:

Andy
31-10-10, 12:02 AM
You know aswell as i do where that big block belongs:thumb:
Good setup then yeah i do.
Gyppo it then i will tarmac your drive:mad:

Spudly
31-10-10, 12:06 AM
Lol its ferkin stayin put and there will be no gypo shoite here, had the offer to pikey the springs and deck it today, i was like 'introduce yaself to fook will ya' lol

General Baxter
31-10-10, 12:34 AM
Nope, staying in the cav, have a look a few threads down there are pics of it:thumb:

aha a ****ty old rotting cav lol

Bubba
31-10-10, 12:40 AM
did someone mention a kebab?

ste porter
31-10-10, 01:27 AM
please let me remind everyone that regardless what you do with an xe or let in a nova it will never ever drive aswell as a cavalier xe or cav turbo
and i say this as i have owned all 4 of the above on more than one ocasion

i dont want to start the its not as quick ect debate as im not talking about outright speed im talking about the drive and im not talking specific examples ect either
That said it could be just because im getting old and want abit of comfort in my life

what im trying to say is give the boy a break if the cav is a decent shell it deserves to keep its engine in my opinion anybody that has had both an xe nova and a half tidy xe cav would most likely agree

my nova turbo was and will be again stupidly quick and so much faster than i could ever want my cav turbo to ever be but i would rather do them speeds in the cav and feel so much safer and more comftable in the cav doing it aswell

Spudly
31-10-10, 12:34 PM
Cheers Ste im glad someone is batting the corner for the good old cavs, wheres Lynz when you need her too lol

Pistol Pete
31-10-10, 12:37 PM
Cavs rock. I loved my GSi. But then i also had a Cally and liked that. Both got sold with there engines still intact!!

Spudly
31-10-10, 12:44 PM
Good man, theyre all becoming thin on the ground these days, and i beleive what someone once said before will soon ring true, people are going to start breaking corsa's and nova's for their XEs and LETs to restore cavs lol

Pistol Pete
31-10-10, 12:53 PM
lol wouldnt suprise me in the slightest TBH!