PDA

View Full Version : Mk3oc

wwmnw
29-10-10, 03:42 PM
Only one word for them, mongs http://www.mk3oc.com/forum/showthread.php?62436-Would-this-exhaust-tip-improve-performance&p=920796#post920796

novarally
29-10-10, 04:52 PM
If you think they're bad, try the Mk.1 Astra Owners Club........

mk1nova_rich
29-10-10, 05:10 PM
Thats far worse than Mk1oc!! Set of tards lol

Alex J
29-10-10, 05:35 PM
my rubbish other car club thread got taken down a few months ago:(

Rickardo
29-10-10, 05:43 PM
Tbh, I know alot of lads off mk1oc, there's nothing wrong with them.

twistysnovagte
29-10-10, 05:59 PM
Im sure there has been a thread of this nature posted on here too and possibly 90% of car forums,there will always be one,who takes advice and proudly displays it on a car forum!
so i wouldnt go al out saying the mk3oc lads are a bunch of tards/mongs:wtf:
i use this site as i have a mk3 astra and most of these lads are good genuine honest lads!!!
would png be a retared forum if someone where to ask the same question?

MK999
29-10-10, 06:09 PM
Happens every now and again, someone posts up a stupid question as a joke and it gets misunderstood and turns into a flame war, would happen anywhere lol

draper
29-10-10, 06:19 PM
and dont forget some people actually join forums for help, they maybe stupid questions to people who know the answers but to a newbie/inexperienced person they are valid questions

*Adz*
29-10-10, 07:02 PM
fpmsl... funny.. shame the pics gone... but i agree.. they should'nt be classed as tards etc... coz im on there :) i do have a muffler tip on my car and neons, and it does make it handle better.

Lee
29-10-10, 07:35 PM
Im sure there has been a thread of this nature posted on here too and possibly 90% of car forums,there will always be one,who takes advice and proudly displays it on a car forum!
so i wouldnt go al out saying the mk3oc lads are a bunch of tards/mongs:wtf:
i use this site as i have a mk3 astra and most of these lads are good genuine honest lads!!!
would png be a retared forum if someone where to ask the same question?

Spot on.

L14MNP
29-10-10, 07:42 PM
Astra dissing. :)

Can we have a pop at the Astra Owners Club for nicking the Almera Owners Club abbreviation too? lol

LMAO "Please log out, post your liecense back to the DVLA and scrap your car. You have no idea at all and frankly are a retard "

Church!

claire6069
30-10-10, 09:25 PM
I signed up to MK3oc when i had the astra and imho they're an alright bunch of people! the site doesnt have as much banter as what this place does but i think thats because a couple of their big mods are mods on migweb too!

fair do's that question was stupid but if people that genuinely dont have a clue dont ask the questions then how can they learn any different??