PDA

View Full Version : Last minute holiday!

Danb1987
26-10-10, 11:43 PM
Anyone going on holiday before crimbo??

Iv just booked to go to marmaris leaving friday :d
me and the other half £387.60 all inclusive 7 nights, second time weve been abroad this year lol

Nova_Tek
27-10-10, 12:52 AM
That's a bargain mate. Turkey is still sunny and warm. Wish I could go away. Could do with another holiday.

Jack
27-10-10, 08:27 AM
Nothing this year, I'm skint :( Although next year I'm thinking Egypt or Greece. Quite fancy Athens.

Stuart
27-10-10, 08:59 AM
Cornwall next week :d

annual escape to the 1800's lol
The long range surf report looks good.
Trip to foulmouth to get some baad ass ginger beer.
Morris's pastys
fresh DOOOOOOOOMBAAAAARRRRRR!!!!
Steins beef dripping fried chips
WIN

mowgli
27-10-10, 10:08 AM
Cornwall next week :d

annual escape to the 1800's lol
The long range surf report looks good.
Trip to foulmouth to get some baad ass ginger beer.
Morris's pastys
Steins beef dripping fried chips
WIN

are there still rent boys in falmouth then????

Sloth
27-10-10, 10:18 AM
yup, thats why he's going.....

off to amsterdam on the 5th of nov. wedding pressie from the rents.

mowgli
27-10-10, 10:24 AM
is amsterdam a good place for couples to go??

apart from the ann frank museum, what is there to do.... you'll obviously get into bother walking past the knocking shops, so its off to the coffee bars...

or can someone give me some better ideas, as i am a non smoker

Sloth
27-10-10, 10:45 AM
they sell brownies ;)

lots to do, sex museum, shopping, sights, food drink. of course go round the red light district for a giggle. the ferry goes from hull so its ideal for us. cheap atm too....

mowgli
27-10-10, 10:50 AM
sex museum?????? i've got one of those already......

Sloth
27-10-10, 10:51 AM
yeah a sex museum. my parents said its huge.... lol

gonna get the lonely planet guide methinks

Jack
27-10-10, 11:07 AM
There is something so incredibly wrong about your own parents giving advice on going to a sex museum. LOL

Bullsheets. Fresh Tribute in a keg from the St. Awful brewery is win! Or, go down the blue and pick up some Spingo - last time I was there they'd changed the special so it was "extra" special. More hairs on chest (and tongue) lol

Sloth
27-10-10, 11:14 AM
my parents are very open.... grew up in the 60's.... mums from the rough bit of town, need i say more.....

slightly o.t, the third or fourth time tania came to my parents, dad spent the full time she was there sat in his vest and boxers.... he's mental...... he nealry got nicked for falling asleep on the bench at the bottom of the garden last july. it was really warm so he put on his dressing gown, and went and had his brekky at 7am. then fell asleep on the bench. sadly he didnt have undies on and the gown blew open...... cops came round later on saying someone had seen him...... lol

Stuart
27-10-10, 11:22 AM
There is something so incredibly wrong about your own parents giving advice on going to a sex museum. LOL

Bullsheets. Fresh Tribute in a keg from the St. Awful brewery is win! Or, go down the blue and pick up some Spingo - last time I was there they'd changed the special so it was "extra" special. More hairs on chest (and tongue) lol

Tribute is 'ok' but not as nice as even the worst of the Sharps offerings lol

Where is the Spingo pub? I'm going to the fowlmouth pub to get some "grandmas weapons grade ginger beer" (looks like a cloudy wee sample and is spicy lol)

Jack
27-10-10, 11:41 AM
Its in Helston (Blue Anchor, its a proper olde worlde drinkers pub too), but I'm 98% sure there's a pub in Falmouth that resells it too. Can't remember what one though lol

mowgli
27-10-10, 11:43 AM
visions of bloke in shorts going from pub to pub asking for spingo.......

Jack
27-10-10, 11:44 AM
visions of Daniel Beddingfield in shorts going from pub to pub asking for spingo.......
Fixed lol

Go into any pub down there and they'll point you in the right direction, most of them know what Spingo is

Sloth
27-10-10, 11:51 AM
or look for blue nova saloon outside the pub.

Stuart
27-10-10, 12:04 PM
or look for a baby blue nova saloon outside the pub.

fixed ;)

Mike, I dont so shorts! so its nekked, wetsuit or jeans lol

mowgli
27-10-10, 12:30 PM
so its nekked, wetsuit or jeans lol

or a combo of all three......

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgcbKB276QJiaScXFT8SXvy0DxRGw7Z 5m8JPmIb0pQdGLMk-E&t=1&usg=__25bAfdkwy3RKX-rnCHMGcZm5jAc=

Ben
27-10-10, 01:39 PM
back on topic lol

Going to London all expenses paid by the mrs's firm next month and then in december its off to Hong Kong>New Zealand> Sydney>Bangkok then back home pah

mowgli
27-10-10, 02:06 PM
/\ hardly last minute, spur of the moment things, are they?????

Sloth
27-10-10, 02:37 PM
ben = git.

lol

mowgli
27-10-10, 02:55 PM
hmmmm.... works with radiation, jets off round the world, you are either a member of the simpson family, or james bond is after you......

Andy
27-10-10, 03:21 PM
spingo is lush-nuff said
Rob,amsterdam is to get a jump or to get stoned?
And LMFAO at the sex museum,whats that going to have on show? used condoms? stained bedsheets? or how about a waxwork array of fannys with different pubic hairstyles?! lol

Jim Mcrae
27-10-10, 03:26 PM
I have a one-way ticket to Australia. Leaving in 2 weeks :d

Sloth
27-10-10, 03:43 PM
/\ mines in 6-8 weeks mate. where you going?

andy, its to sample "cafe culture" ;)

Jack
27-10-10, 04:51 PM
I thought you said November was the latest time you could go lol

mowgli
27-10-10, 04:52 PM
i'm beginning to think he's been stringing us along about oz.............

88ESR
27-10-10, 04:54 PM
Haggerston Castle this weekend with the wife & kids..

Cold, wet and windy..

About £50 a pint and endless handouts for amusements..

What could be better???lol

Stuart
27-10-10, 04:59 PM
spingo is lush-nuff said
Rob,amsterdam is to get a jump or to get stoned?
And LMFAO at the sex museum,whats that going to have on show? used condoms? stained bedsheets? or how about a waxwork array of fannys with different pubic hairstyles?! lol

The sex museum in Prague had an array of wax work cocks and *****s with various piercings etc in them :tard:

Stuart
27-10-10, 05:00 PM
i'm beginning to think he's been stringing us along about oz.............

really..... you think? lol

mowgli
27-10-10, 05:01 PM
/\ anyone we know exhibitted there????? lifesize waxwork of napalm etc????

mowgli
27-10-10, 05:02 PM
really..... you think? lol

well the leaving date was a long time ago but i didn't want to say......

Stuart
27-10-10, 05:06 PM
iirc the 'last' leaving date was mid nov... and I am starting my new job in mid nov, which is a mere 3 weeks away.

mowgli
27-10-10, 05:12 PM
he's probably just found out that they don't send you there for petty crime any more.....

Ben
27-10-10, 05:28 PM
hmmmm.... works with radiation, jets off round the world, you are either a member of the simpson family, or james bond is after you......

lol its about as glamorus as getting poked in the eye with a rusty nail!

ben doodar
27-10-10, 08:33 PM
is amsterdam a good place for couples to go??

apart from the ann frank museum, what is there to do.... you'll obviously get into bother walking past the knocking shops, so its off to the coffee bars...

or can someone give me some better ideas, as i am a non smoker

I've been in the Ann Frank house in Amsterdam was utter ****e was empty rooms with pictures on the wall of how it was when the Frank family lived there I was expecting it to be of restored to how it once was. The wax works museum was ok, if you don't mind looking at wax replicas of people. They do some good boat trips down the canals.

Best of heading to one of the bulldog cafes or the grass hopper if that's your thing!!

John
27-10-10, 08:36 PM
All this talk of cornwall and cornish beer makes me :(

draper
27-10-10, 08:44 PM
every day's a holiday is draperland !!

Sloth
28-10-10, 09:16 AM
I thought you said November was the latest time you could go lol

visa issues due to my being naughty when i was a yoof. waiting for my acpo check.... then all good.:thumb:

Edd
28-10-10, 09:43 AM
Teletext last minute holidays piss me right off !

See a holiday for £xxx on their website site,
Think it's a good deal, phone up to book to find it's gone up in price, then plus baggage then transfers = a not so cheap deal ffs !

Sloth
28-10-10, 09:45 AM
/\ hence why i use the local independant agent. cheaper tbh and you know what your getting

Edd
28-10-10, 09:51 AM
Fook sailing from Hull to Amsterdam !!!! lol

Surely a flight is cheaper, quicker and kinder on your gut ? lol

Check out one of the Grasshopper bars when your there :thumb:

Stuart
28-10-10, 10:11 AM
visa issues due to my being naughty when i was a yoof. waiting for my acpo check.... then all good.:thumb:

Ever thought about being a race driver? You have the excuses part sorted

Sloth
28-10-10, 11:28 AM
Fook sailing from Hull to Amsterdam !!!! lol

Surely a flight is cheaper, quicker and kinder on your gut ? lol

Check out one of the Grasshopper bars when your there :thumb:

lol nah, its a big new posh ferry thing....

cheers for the heads up

stu, meh, i know whats going on, you dont. ive told you whether you chose to listen is up to you. :thumb:

Ben
28-10-10, 11:44 AM

I know a guy who is a multi millionaire and has tried everything going to Oz but due to being charged with possesion of £20's worth of weed when he was 17 they wont give him a permanaent visa!

So be amazed if you will go, but knowing you sloth you will invent something!

Sloth
28-10-10, 11:48 AM
cheers, its for a motoring conviction and a caution for no insurance when i was 16. nothing to do with drugs. and if he's a millionaire he needs an investment visa, and needs to take over £1million with him. then after 2 years he automatically gets a permanent one.

Ben
28-10-10, 11:52 AM
He has tried everything even paid immigration specalised solicitors and nothing can get him in.

Sloth
28-10-10, 12:05 PM
there must be something else. or its wasnt such a small amount of weed.... ;)

still fingers, toes, and balls crossed here atm....

Jack
28-10-10, 12:14 PM
Australia not wanting you due to criminal record... hark, is that the kettle I hear describing the pot as dark in colour? lol

Surely a flight is cheaper, quicker and kinder on your gut ?
+1, I don't do boats. Flying is muuuch better, but then I refuse to go if its not club class lol

I was disappointed at the lack of a club lounge for the Chinooks in Camp Bastion though. Damned afghanistan. Probably wouldn't have done my caucasian any good to have dust in it though I suppose.

Sloth
28-10-10, 12:19 PM
lol yeah, "were an island full of crims, but cos you have a few motoring issues we will be highly suspicious, and ask for 400 pages of documents...."

aus visa forms suck balls. 3rd question is funny:

"can you speak english and write in english?"

yes

no

if you ticked no, go to section 43

section 43

"your application is unsucessful."

i lol'd

mowgli
28-10-10, 12:55 PM
is there a question about gingerness????

Sloth
28-10-10, 01:33 PM
nope. they allow it appartently..... besides its more blonde atm....

Stuart
28-10-10, 02:37 PM
Harpic Blonde dosent count

Sloth
28-10-10, 02:54 PM
au naturel blonde thanks. bought a french poofs car yet?

Jim Mcrae
28-10-10, 04:17 PM
/\ mines in 6-8 weeks mate. where you going?

No idea, landing in Sydney, but want to head up and down the coasts. I will need to find some work at some point. Thinking of trying to get a camper and live like a pikey/hippy for a while

Sloth
28-10-10, 04:21 PM
kombis are cheap out there tbh, its the rego and rwc that cost. they dont have ins, your rego covers that :D hence 19 year olds with commodore v8's.... sydeny is a shoite hole btw, good for sight seeing and thats it.

draper
28-10-10, 07:15 PM
I know a guy who is a multi millionaire and has tried everything going to Oz but due to being charged with possesion of £20's worth of weed when he was 17 they wont give him a permanaent visa!

So be amazed if you will go, but knowing you sloth you will invent something!

weird, i was told as long as you havent spent anytime in prison aything else (especially spent convictions) is irrelevant

Rich
28-10-10, 10:24 PM
If you see stone's cafe, go in, to the back, and read the sign that tells you what you get on the full english breakfast. Funny as hell, probably funnier if you stop off for a smoke (no tobacco! lol) first.

ianb90
29-10-10, 12:07 AM
rob you talk so much crap its unreal and i dont even use this forum much!!!