PDA

View Full Version : SAD syndrome

Alex J
26-10-10, 06:15 PM
i think everyone has this at the moment, bitch fest rowing, moan moan bla bla etc etc, summer is now gone, witch i think is down to this problem, for people who dont know what it is, here you go.. http://www.sad.org.uk/, i think i have it aswell as ive got most of the signs:( , lets all try and be happy :) :) :) , and no im not a doctorlol

Edd
26-10-10, 06:19 PM
lol whats that got to do with 'general car chat' ???? lol

Alex J
26-10-10, 06:21 PM
lol whats that got to do with 'general car chat' ???? lolbecause most people on here are bitching and moaning, argueing, etc! (this includes youlol )

mowgli
26-10-10, 06:22 PM
bitch fest rowing

isn't this a demonstration sport in 2012???

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/200157898-002.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=B3B7071D257FC03938C803E320E5893F4E0A197A2BB13C50 46DEF3D6978CE8F700123AA3B5A18ED0

JensonLEI
26-10-10, 06:22 PM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee290/01162831327/dot_682x400_800561a.jpg

Alex J
26-10-10, 06:24 PM
isn't this a demonstration sport in 2012???

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/200157898-002.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=B3B7071D257FC03938C803E320E5893F4E0A197A2BB13C50 46DEF3D6978CE8F700123AA3B5A18ED0maybe solol !!

andy_mk3
26-10-10, 06:26 PM
I think I get it, dark evenings, cold and wet, it's all so ****! Makes it worse when we've had such a terrible summer too!

Hobbit
26-10-10, 06:50 PM
I love this time of year, can see for miles down the lanes when its dark all the time :)

Andy
26-10-10, 07:15 PM
i love this time of year also,like seeing the w.i.p threads and doing my own stuff,keeps me motivated and enthusiasmed looking at the work of others.
People arguing and bitching etc need to realise their cock does another job aswell as pissing

TeddyThom
26-10-10, 07:26 PM
I love this time of year, can see for miles down the lanes when its dark all the time :)

lol agreed!

Jack
26-10-10, 08:24 PM
Autumn is my favourite season tbh. The weather is cooler without being freezing, I like going to work in the dark, I like the colour of the trees and I like skooshing through leaves... went out purposefully on Sunday to skoosh some leaves :d

Apparently SAD is worst in January - christmas has come and gone, the weather is still sh!t and getting worse, and its about 6 months til you can go to the beach. I think they've even picked a particular day as the worst too, the most common for suicides as well lol

Hayley
26-10-10, 08:27 PM
I can believe that. you are well miserable after xmas! haha

I do like it when its cold and crisp and dry and lovely... but wet and windy, Hayley no likie

mowgli
26-10-10, 09:02 PM
everyone is miserable immediately after xmas.... money is a bit tight, the weather is awful, and no more time off till easter..... and some clever bugger invented new years resolutions.... and an even cleverer bugger invented selling expensive lightbulbs that don't cure it.......the best lights are the ones in hairdressers, cos they are always jolly...

Hobbit
26-10-10, 09:28 PM
Apparently SAD is worst in January - christmas has come and gone, the weather is still sh!t and getting worse, and its about 6 months til you can go to the beach. I think they've even picked a particular day as the worst too, the most common for suicides as well lol

I think the day changes every year as one year it was on my birthday. (24th)
Last week before monthly payday at a guess.

bazil
26-10-10, 09:41 PM
Try being oncall on Christmas day! Makes bazil very f*****g sad!

Still atleast i get new year off, I do the Christmas cover so my brother gets it off as he has 3 kids, I have none.

John
26-10-10, 09:43 PM
the best lights are the ones in hairdressers, cos they are always jolly...

How the hell do you know that? :p lol

Hobbit
26-10-10, 09:43 PM
I've worked the last 2 christmas' and new years. Cows dont have days off.

mowgli
26-10-10, 09:44 PM
/\ i bet the overtime helps soften the blow......

mowgli
26-10-10, 09:44 PM
How the hell do you know that? :p lol

i take my kids...........cheaky sod....... and i did have hair till fairly recently

John
26-10-10, 09:45 PM
i take my kids...........

lol

Hobbit
26-10-10, 09:47 PM

Its not overtime, I've just **** out of luck on the rota for two years. I get a lieu day for working a bank holiday but thats it.

bazil
26-10-10, 09:52 PM
I've worked the last 2 christmas' and new years. Cows dont have days off.

when I worked on the farm I had to do the milking twice a day everyday, a freind asked me why? I said if they don't get milked their udders will asplode lol,

mowgli
26-10-10, 09:55 PM
i've never milked a cow in my life & don't intend to, cos if any local dairy farmers find out, they'll pester me into relief milking...... i've done pretty much everything else...

nova_saloon
26-10-10, 09:58 PM
awww im sorry to here that its effecting your Loss of libido. lol

bazil
26-10-10, 09:59 PM
Stinking job, bloody hated it! Got my balls kicked to milking a cow that had been given penicillin ( sp ) on the morning milk so it spoiled the full tank, 2250 litres down the drain, mind you the price was only 16p/litre at the time but still it cost alot of cash.

mowgli
26-10-10, 10:02 PM
awww im sorry to here that its effecting your Loss of libido. lol

to affect a loss of libido means it will come back..:confused: :confused:

and where did anyone mention loss of libido??? its just crap when its dark & cold, and going to bed is one of the better pastimes.....

Hobbit
26-10-10, 10:29 PM
Stinking job, bloody hated it! Got my balls kicked to milking a cow that had been given penicillin ( sp ) on the morning milk so it spoiled the full tank, 2250 litres down the drain, mind you the price was only 16p/litre at the time but still it cost alot of cash.

Its worse when it gets picked up. Spoils the complete load of between 14k and 28k. We had one last year that ended up getting split between the drag and the reload artic barrel, so it ended up in two differnt silo's at the factory. 700,000 litres ruined lol they couldn't just tip it down the drain either so it was made into cheese and then land filled lol We now have to test all our loads before tipping into the factory.

Jack
26-10-10, 10:35 PM
Christmas this year is on a Saturday, so Hayley was saying she wouldn't even get bank holiday pay if she had to work it lol

mowgli
26-10-10, 10:37 PM
hobbit.... there is lots of crap that still gets thru........... i also heard about a farmer who was watering his down... the dairy did freeze tests.. so he took to adding salt.... so it passed the freeze test, but killed the voghurt culture.......

Hayley
26-10-10, 10:59 PM
Christmas this year is on a Saturday, so Hayley was saying she wouldn't even get bank holiday pay if she had to work it lol

what a load of crap that is. Im glad ive booked leave for xmas day now. The "management" have said that we can work an 8 hr shift instead of our rostered 10hr shift but we have to take 2 hours off as leave. lovely xmas spirit!

Hobbit
26-10-10, 10:59 PM
Mowglers

Thats just lazy, the proper scammers wait for you to take a sample and bugger off to the cab for a cuppa and stick thier hose pipe in the vat. One driver managed to collect 10k out an 8k tank from that method lol

Farmers are robbing little pikeys though, we had one "borrow" derv from one of our wagons while it was collecting his milk before lol

nova_saloon
26-10-10, 11:36 PM
to affect a loss of libido means it will come back..:confused: :confused:

and where did anyone mention loss of libido??? its just crap when its dark & cold, and going to bed is one of the better pastimes.....
i was making a jokes, and unlike you i read the link that he gave and did my research

An example of SAD Symptoms include:
Lethargy, lacking in energy, unable to carry out a normal routine
Sleep problems, finding it hard to stay awake during the day, but having disturbed nights
Loss of libido, not interested in physical contact
Anxiety, inability to cope
Social problems, irritability, not wanting to see people
Depression, feelings of gloom and despondency for no apparent reason
Craving for carbohydrates and sweet foods, leading to weight gainSo next time stop making negative comments and go sulk elsewhere

mowgli
27-10-10, 06:40 AM
i was making a jokes, and unlike you i read the link that he gave and did my research

Sleep problems, finding it hard to stay awake during the day, but having disturbed nights
Craving for carbohydrates and sweet foods, leading to weight gainSo next time stop making negative comments and go sulk elsewhere

you said it would affect a loss of libido.... you used a double negative, and it is confusing......if you'd said it affects your libido, fair enough..........

anyway, i'm not sulking, & the above list was knocked off from a website that lists what happens to women when you marry them.

Alex J
27-10-10, 08:14 AM

Craving for carbohydrates and sweet foods, leading to weight gainSo next time stop making negative comments and go sulk elsewherelol lol lol lol

GRUNT 16V
27-10-10, 10:37 AM
wtf you SAD person!!!!

bazil
27-10-10, 12:06 PM

is that not marrage that does that?

mowgli
27-10-10, 12:08 PM
it is an allergic response to marzipan...........thus wedding & christmas cake bring it on.

bazil
27-10-10, 12:26 PM
Minted, I'm safe, not getting married and working Christmas day lol

Sloth
27-10-10, 12:31 PM
it is an allergic response to the wife...........thus her being in the room bring it on.

edits fer troofz.....lol

mowgli
27-10-10, 12:33 PM
my missus has libido trouble.....i blame her body clock, it is out by several hours

Sloth
27-10-10, 02:54 PM
just shag her at 2am instead of 10pm then....

mowgli
27-10-10, 05:21 PM
the trouble is she prefers it at 10am when i am at work, or on a sunday, when she & the kids are at church......

Hobbit
27-10-10, 06:28 PM
10am? about the time the postman pops round? Maybe its not her its you? lol

mowgli
27-10-10, 07:10 PM
when i was working on the building sites, i could pop home for a grub screw, but not since i got stuck in the transport office

draper
27-10-10, 07:51 PM
when i was working on the building sites, i could pop home for a grub screw, but not since i got stuck in the transport office

and you know have plenty of milk :eek:

lol