PDA

View Full Version : PUG ownin Pricks

BC
26-05-03, 11:17 PM
i was in my work car park and a (dare i say it) well nice pug 306 pulled up i was just parkin up and did a few wheel spinns cos the boss hates it and i love pissin him off but this fuckin wanker shouts at me tellin me to stop. of course i did'nt listen to him and cept on doin it. when i parked up this tosser came up to me and said dont do that near my car if you scratchit i'll take your car and you wont see it again. i was like what ever and he was dissin me off to all his mates i then went in to work.

but you should have seen his face when he saw who was the main cheff in the kitchen of the restaurant (me) it was so funny.

Breeny
26-05-03, 11:19 PM
Sounds to me like you were being a wanker. :roll:

BC
26-05-03, 11:22 PM
hey it was no were near his car and there was no one else in the car park. if it was full it would have bin a different situation

Snowface
26-05-03, 11:40 PM
lol. i can understand him n=being a bit mad. I wouldn't want someone doing wheel spins near my car if it was worth ?5-8000. Even if u were far away. But if i=he had an attitude then he prolly deserved it. :evil:

BC
26-05-03, 11:42 PM
belive me he had a wel bad attitude otherwise i wouldn't have done it.

?Marty?
27-05-03, 12:37 AM
what.
ev.
er.

jatinder
27-05-03, 11:52 AM
wheelspins in a car park and your driving a nova, you know you do sound like the typical boy racer, were you wearing a baseball cap lol