PDA

View Full Version : korean grand prix!

Alex J
24-10-10, 09:34 AM
anyone else watching, think its the most amount of crashes ive seen for a while, looks like a good track!! shame about the weather:(

Royston
24-10-10, 10:07 AM
I' glad sutil finally crashed out, what a to**er on the track

blue_peg_16v
24-10-10, 10:17 AM
very good race nice to see schumacher passing a few people too, the rain made the race though without that it would of been a presesion, but thing button is now hamiltons rear gunner for the next 2 races

Damo
24-10-10, 11:08 AM
very good race nice to see schumacher passing a few people too, the rain made the race though without that it would of been a presesion, but thing button is now hamiltons rear gunner for the next 2 races

Yea great race shame for button though really wanted him to retain his title but maybe next year lets get behind hamilton now.

Alex J
24-10-10, 04:10 PM
hamilton done well imo, nice to see a good battle to be champion this year, not just the same old boring f1 that was around a few years ago, looked like a good track , shame i cant get the nova over there for a track daylol

Edd
24-10-10, 04:14 PM
Good grand prix IMO

lol @ Hamilton being the only driver that wanted the safety car to go in the first few laps, rest said it was too wet, Hamilton wanted intermediate tyres !!! lol

Alex J
24-10-10, 04:16 PM
Good grand prix IMO

lol @ Hamilton being the only driver that wanted the safety car to go in the first few laps, rest said it was too wet, Hamilton wanted intermediate tyres !!! loli like hamilton, even thow most people hate him, i like his balls of steel driving style:cool:

Edd
24-10-10, 04:19 PM
Hamilton is the best driver to watch by far, much better than 'i won't overtake boring button' lol

Loved seeing Vettel's engine blow :d

Alex J
24-10-10, 04:22 PM
Hamilton is the best driver to watch by far, much better than 'i won't overtake boring button' lol

Loved seeing Vettel's engine blow :dcheap rebuild i reckonlol

Edd
24-10-10, 04:24 PM
Renault tat lol

GDN16v
24-10-10, 08:39 PM

Loved seeing Vettel's engine blow :d

;):thumb: