PDA

View Full Version : Bodyshops in east mids, after rough price and good shops (close to notts)

n0va_
23-10-10, 12:32 AM
I'm looking for a bodyshop in the east midlands as local to me in nottingham as possible that will do all the work..
Cut/get rid of all rot / rust, refurb and respray/powdercoat wheels and respray the shell (complete, engine needs to go in and out too) basically make it a minter and get it running again.

Anyone know any ? or got a rough idea how much im looking at for the lot or atleast the to cut rot/sort rust and respray

I know its probably easier to just ring around but wouldn't mind a few reviews/opinions on who's done a good job and would rather get it all done at the same place.

Cheers

n0va_
23-10-10, 12:37 AM
Not sure if colour makes a difference in price either ? the paint isn't anything special - liquid yellow or something a bit different but a manufacturer colour and guessing it will be two pack

Pete
23-10-10, 12:41 AM
Remember you get what you pay for :)

But imo i think you'll be looking at about 1500 - 2k ish maybe more for a good job.

n0va_
23-10-10, 12:44 AM
Remember you get what you pay for :)

But imo i think you'll be looking at about 1500 - 2k ish maybe more for a good job.

Is that for all the work i listed you think ? im budgeting about that considering i already have the wheels i want ready

n0va_
23-10-10, 12:45 AM
As for the get what you pay for bit, your right.
Im just looking for anyone who will do the lot in one place ideally, and do a good job of it really and i do actually get what i paid for

peester
23-10-10, 10:14 AM
ianiel will be the guy you want to speak to.. see his epic thread in projects

Iain
23-10-10, 10:30 AM
PM'd

n0va_
23-10-10, 11:59 AM
nice one mate cheers ! pm replied

n0va_
23-10-10, 03:48 PM
anyone else ?