PDA

View Full Version : colin smiths number

hartley
21-10-10, 08:15 PM
any one got colins number as i havnt got an email to email him thanks

SR-Rally
21-10-10, 08:16 PM
Try Mattbrown, he was trying to get it the other day for someone and might have succeeded.

Edd
21-10-10, 08:40 PM
I doubt he's going to try Matt as going by the feedback Matt left Hartley he not exactally pleased with him lol

Edd
21-10-10, 08:58 PM
Just to add you could create a email account within minutes

That would solve the problem

Andy
21-10-10, 08:59 PM
What a numpty,you have to have an email account to sign up here!

Pistol Pete
21-10-10, 09:01 PM
lol

MattBrown
21-10-10, 09:02 PM
I doubt he's going to try Matt as going by the feedback Matt left Hartley he not exactally pleased with him lol

Timewasting dreamer;)

I have it, its 11 digits, and you can fook right off!:wtf:

Edd
21-10-10, 09:14 PM
Flol lol lol lol Matt

Spudly
21-10-10, 10:37 PM

Ahh ever the helpful member as always:roll:

Edd
21-10-10, 10:48 PM
Tbh Spud if I was Matt I would be having the same attitude if someone had messed me around like Hartley did with Matt

But everyone knew that no one in their right mind was going to pay £3k for a basic mk2 nova lol

Sloth
21-10-10, 10:51 PM
/\ i saw it coming a mile off. and they call me sloth.....

Spudly
21-10-10, 10:53 PM
Tbh Spud if I was Matt I would be having the same attitude if someone had messed me around like Hartley did with Matt

But everyone knew that no one in their right mind was going to pay £3k for a basic mk2 nova lol

Exactly, the guy was a numpty for saying he would pay that but from an outsiders point of view, by not sharing the number he is messing with Colins sales, not Hartleys buying!

SR-Rally
21-10-10, 10:53 PM
Your thread about it probable didn't help the sale lol

Mike
21-10-10, 10:55 PM

Grade A cock end reply.....

Edd
21-10-10, 11:41 PM
Exactly, the guy was a numpty for saying he would pay that but from an outsiders point of view, by not sharing the number he is messing with Colins sales, not Hartleys buying!
I doubt hartley promising to buy something then not showing up is really going to bother Colin tbh lol

As said he has a email address from signing up on here so pointless thread :d

The only reply Matt should give someone for wasting his time IMO, why help someone that's fooked you about ?

MattBrown
21-10-10, 11:46 PM

lol

Is it?

Shame, it's his own fault, go into his feedback and read 3 pages of people slagging him off.

He made the decision to buy peoples parts and cars but never showed the cash.

He also owes someone parts, and they haven't arrived.

Instead of filling Colin with false hopes, he would be better paying people he owes, and refunding items he hasn't sent.

wwmnw
21-10-10, 11:47 PM
Hartley has an email on his profile :wtf:

Mark
21-10-10, 11:56 PM
Might as well point out Colin doesn't like his number being given out too much either..He is easily contacted by email and as others have said, signing up for an e-mail like Yahoo takes seconds.

MattBrown
21-10-10, 11:58 PM
Might as well point out Colin doesn't like his number being given out too much either..He is easily contacted by email and as others have said, signing up for an e-mail like Yahoo takes seconds.

He said to me last time don't give it out etc!

novarally
22-10-10, 08:28 AM
He said to me last time don't give it out etc!

There's a damned good reason I don't give out my number, and that will continue to be the case.

When I used to publish a phone number, you wouldn't believe the number of times I got phone calls at 2 or 3am along the lines of 'Awrite mate, you got an exhaust manifold for my Nova?'.

Most people have no common sense or consideration, so it's e-mails only to contact me.

MattBrown
22-10-10, 08:54 AM
There's a damned good reason I don't give out my number, and that will continue to be the case.

When I used to publish a phone number, you wouldn't believe the number of times I got phone calls at 2 or 3am along the lines of 'Awrite mate, you got an exhaust manifold for my Nova?'.

Most people have no common sense or consideration, so it's e-mails only to contact me.

You gave it me, and I lost it ages ago lol

But, when It took me about an hour driving round your amazing lanes to find you, it was definately needed!

hartley
22-10-10, 10:32 PM
tbh matt a couldnt really give a fuk what you think and as for the email address its my old on from college and it no longer works a dont think any way

Alex J
23-10-10, 07:53 AM
tbh matt a couldnt really give a fuk what you think and as for the email address its my old on from college and it no longer works a dont think any waysounds stupid, but i tryed to send him an email and my computer said it will not send an email as i dont have it set up:confused: , i hate email,and anything to do with a keyboard, i only have just lernt to type, let alone email and host pictures, im just a bit of a tit with tech stuff, id rather ring someone, and colin, if you have a drivers door in white for a gsi, pm me on here as i want one:thumb:

Ernie
23-10-10, 08:07 AM
Take the Axe out of your hand Alex as it will be alot easyer to type lol

mowgli
23-10-10, 08:47 AM
HOW TO SET UP EMAIL.......

1. if you have internet, you will have email available.
2. there should be a setup disc.
3. use it

wwmnw
23-10-10, 09:04 AM
HOW TO SET UP EMAIL.......

1. if you have internet, you will have email available.
2. there should be a setup disc.
3. use it
Set up disc for email? http://hotmail.com (http://hotmail.come) http://yahoo.co.uk no disc needed for them :thumb: but I seemed to have failed on the http://hotmail.com one lol

Alex J
23-10-10, 09:09 AM
Set up disc for email? http://hotmail.com (http://hotmail.come) http://yahoo.co.uk no disc needed for them :thumb: but I seemed to have failed on the http://hotmail.com one lolmaybe this is to much effort, the laptop is on the brink of an axe , i need a laptop geek here, my paypal dont work anymore, my last hotmail got hacked three weeks ago and locked so i give up with the stupid f*cking thing, it dont take petrol, so im not intrested, so not THAT EASY for me:mad:

wwmnw
23-10-10, 09:12 AM
maybe this is to much effort, the laptop is on the brink of an axe , i need a laptop geek here, my paypal dont work anymore, my last hotmail got hacked three weeks ago and locked so i give up with the stupid f*cking thing, it dont take petrol, so im not intrested, so not THAT EASY for me:mad:

Use better passwords in future.

Alex J
23-10-10, 09:29 AM
Use better passwords in future.each one was diffrent, even my facebook got hacked, i dont use the net for banking etc so they are welcome to it, passwords were mega long aswell? only got my first laptop about one year ago so even typing was new to me as id never had one, not even at school. these were the days before even mobile phoneslol , me , spelling, typing etc are just fail!! since 17 ive been a white van man, always on the road and not using i.t, so im playing catch up:roll:

MattBrown
24-10-10, 12:20 AM
tbh matt a couldnt really give a fuk what you think and as for the email address its my old on from college and it no longer works a dont think any way

lol

Its not me you have to convince, its the lads you owe parts too.

I have no problem with you, but dont ever ask to buy anything from me, or one of my mates again:wtf:

Ben
24-10-10, 11:48 AM
lol

Its not me you have to convince, its the lads you owe parts too.

I have no problem with you, but dont ever ask to buy anything from me, or one of my mates again:wtf:

So because he never bought something off you once you or your friends would never deal with him again?

You will go far in business! So you think if a company were going to buy 1000 pc's and then another company undercut them and they bought another brand then the original brand woulndt tender again?

mowgli
24-10-10, 12:59 PM
/\ i think he meant hanging onto a whole car for several weeks because hartley asked him to......

Ben
24-10-10, 01:38 PM
Well IMO thats the sellers fault, Deposit or its still for sale, With a deposit hold it for an agreed amount of time or the deposit is lost!

No deposit, its not sold!

Mike
24-10-10, 01:42 PM
Well IMO thats the sellers fault, Deposit or its still for sale, With a deposit hold it for an agreed amount of time or the deposit is lost!

+1 to that! Verbal "sold" agreements only work between very good mates & such like.

Spudly
24-10-10, 07:48 PM

Agreed, having read Colins comments on here then Matt did the right thing by not handing out his number, i always check with anyone before handing out their contact details as its just courtesy, but Matts attitude stinks in his replies, life is too short to be bitter kid, accept it, grow up and move on:thumb:

Ben
24-10-10, 08:59 PM
Agreed, having read Colins comments on here then Matt did the right thing by not handing out his number, i always check with anyone before handing out their contact details as its just courtesy, but Matts attitude stinks in his replies, life is too short to be bitter kid, accept it, grow up and move on:thumb:

Oh i quite agree i give nobodys numbers out! But as for the fact of not wanting to be bothered by a phone call, a £1 pay as you go simcard and either an old phone or a dual sim one you can turn off at night and when you dont want to be bothered works a treat!